Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Private Roleplaying
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 39, 40, 41  Next
Colin

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 5:44 pm Reply with quote        
"A... blessing?" he asked, his tone extremely incredulous.

"If you say so." he continued, as he just let loose a deep sigh.

"Is there anything else... Miss Raziel?" he asked the shorter woman.
Amber

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:07 pm Reply with quote        
The short woman shook her head.

"No, nothing else." She said. "Go on. I'll see you later, I'm sure." She told him with a smile.

"Alright, thank you, Miss Raziel, for this chance." Madison said as she got to her feet.
Colin

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:08 pm Reply with quote        
Gregory simply turned, and left the office. He walked right past the secretary, and then turned once more, waiting for Madison to show up.

"She thinks it'll be a blessing... wait until she sees the curse that she's be thrust into." he growled to himself.
Amber

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 8:27 pm Reply with quote        
Madison was right behind him, and heard what he said.

"Gregory.... this is something that must be done to uphold the world, right?" She asked.

"Nevermind that, it's something that let's me remain here, on the same plane that my daughters are on, and that lets me watch over Casey and Kalin."
Colin

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 8:49 pm Reply with quote        
He sighed.

"You follow quickly." he said to her.

"Anyway, you can look at it that way if you want to, but right now, we need to collect around 50 souls." he said.

"As I said before, there's going to be an accident on the freeway."
Amber

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 9:01 pm Reply with quote        
Madison nodded.

"well, lead the way then." She said.
Colin

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 9:15 pm Reply with quote        
He placed a hand on her shoulder, and they both disappeared in a black shadowy mist, before reappearing at a large intersection on the freeway.

"It will happen in about 4 minutes." he told her.

"And it will not be pretty." he added.
Amber

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 9:16 pm Reply with quote        
"Death never is." Madison said with a sigh as she sat on the grass.

"Do you want me to just stay out of the way...?"
Colin

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 9:22 pm Reply with quote        
He crossed his arms and shook his head.

"No." he replied.

"Perhaps... the children will come to you, feel more comfortable, than with me." he admitted, looking like this arrangement could possibly work.
Amber

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 9:26 pm Reply with quote        
Madison looked at him, a bit surprised. She hadn't expected him to actually accept that she was offered this, but she certainly wasn't about to complain.

"Alright then." She said with a smile and a small nod.

"Err... how will I know how many, or locations, or whatever?" She asked, wondering if he would have any idea.
Colin

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 9:33 pm Reply with quote        
He opened his mouth to answer, when a number of cars stopped at the intersection.

"..... it'll all happen here, and it will happen in moment." he told her.

Before she could answer or say anything though, an oil tanker seemed to come from out of nowhere, spinning and turning like the mechanics had just quit and screwed up inside the machine.

It finally rolled, and almost bounced into the center of the cars, crunching half of them in a horrible noise.

"............aaaaaaaaaand..." he said quietly, before the entire mess became engulfed in a sea of flames.

"As for finding them, you'll be able to sense them." he continued.

"Or, if you can't sense them, you should at least be able to hear them." he added.
Amber

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 9:39 pm Reply with quote        
Madison had to look away, she didn't want to watch the entire thing happen, even though she knew she would need to get used to it. Something in the back of her head though,w as telling her that it would be impossible to 'get used to it', but hopefully she would get a bit numb to it, at the very least over time.

"Alright then." She said with a small sigh.

"I'll.... I'll go do that then. I assume that the adults will make their way out here themselves?"
Colin

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 9:45 pm Reply with quote        
"They will." he said, as dozens of adult spirits wandered out of the flaming wreckage.

Gregory then held his scythe aloft, and it gleamed like a beacon.

"It will call them over, but children will run from it at first." he told her.

"Go into that wreckage, and find the children." he added.
Amber

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 9:48 pm Reply with quote        
Madison nodded before heading into the flames. For a moment, as she neared them, she was surprised that she couldn't feel any heat, but that only lasted a moment.

"... Alright, let's get this done and over with." She said quietly as her scarf seemed to come alive.

"whoa.... k...." She said, almost hesitantly as it pointed her in the right direction. It didn't take long before it seemed to centralize opinting East.

"Alright, I guess that's the way to go." She said quietly as she headed off, looking for any souls that were left behind.
Colin

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 9:56 pm Reply with quote        
The human spirits walked past her, looking at her for a moment, before heading further towards Gregory.

As she neared the wreckage, she heard soft sobbing. It sounded like a small girl and a small boy, from a nearby boulder, that they were hiding behind.
Post new topic   Reply to topic Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 39, 40, 41  Next