Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Private Roleplaying
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 17, 18, 19  Next
Colin

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 2:27 am Reply with quote        
He was about to say something, when his stomach growled.... loudly.

"Eh-heh..." he laughed sheepishly.

"I... yeah, I am." he admitted, as he shakily rose to a standing position, not leaning on Ashley for support.
Amber

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 2:29 am Reply with quote        
Ashley didn't miss his shakiness and sighed before moving quick enough that he didn't know what happened. When he was finally able to pick up on things, they were already walking down the stairs and he was on her back.

"Sit." She ordered as she set him down on the couch.

"I'm going to go make you some food. Back in a few." She said and walked off towards the kitchen.
Colin

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 2:34 am Reply with quote        
"Woah, what?" he asked, as he found himself on the couch.

"I... uh... alright then." he replied, as she walked off to the kitchen.

"Wow... that was one hell of a power nap..." he said to himself groggily.
Amber

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 2:36 am Reply with quote        
Ash could hear Ashley making him up something, and could hear something sizzling. It was then that there was a knock at the door, before it opened and Emelie walked in. He could hear her footsteps, but didn't realize who it was until she stepped in front of him.

"Hey, how are you feeling, Ash?" She asked, honestly curious as she knelt on the floor at his feet.
Colin

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 2:52 am Reply with quote        
He looked to her and shook his head a bit.

"I... a little groggy, and a lot hungry, but mostly okay..." he answered, before raising an eyebrow.

"And... you know this is a couch, right?" he asked.

"Meant for sitting on... so you don't have to be on the floor..." he added.
Amber

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 2:55 am Reply with quote        
"I know, Ashley." Emelie said with a smile.

"But, I'm going to stay here, since I would end up here anyway" She told him "And before you say anything, I realize you're not Rene."

She pushed herself up a bit, so she was a bit higher.

"Ashley, please, forgive me for dumping this one you all at once right now." She said before kissing him.
Colin

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 2:59 am Reply with quote        
Ash was about to say something about him not being Rene, and how that was pertinent to anything, when she just outright kissed him.

His eyes froze, as did his posture, for the duration of the kiss, until he blinked... once... after a full minute of her breaking it.

"I.... I mean... I just..." he stammered.

"Did I -really- need to see you bedding down with Rene, and then with my aunt and Vincent!?" he asked her, half-exclaiming it.
Amber

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 3:01 am Reply with quote        
Emelie looked at him puzzled for a moment before paling a touch.

"Err.... oops... I ... I meant to block that out...." She said, almost slowly and in a tone that made it apparent that she was a bit embarrassed about that.

"I'm sorry, Ashley. I never meant to have you see that." She said, her tone making it nearly impossible to disbelieve her.
Colin

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 3:06 am Reply with quote        
He looked to her, and sighed again, before shaking his head once more.

"Forget it... I'll just block those out." he told her.

"But... more pressingly, and importantly... you're God!?" he then asked.

"The Alpha and Omega... or something...? Like that...? I dunno, Lindsay said it at one point, and said it meant really important, or be-all-end-all or something..." he tried to asked further, before seeming to confuse himself.

He then shook his head, yet again, and seemed to pause for a moment, collecting his thoughts and organizing the information that was fed to him a little bit.

"You... are the one... that rules over everything...?" he asked, seeming more coherent now.
Amber

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 3:08 am Reply with quote        
"To an extent, yes. I am." Emelie told him honestly as she got up and sat down beside him.

"I, along with my sister, rule this dimension." She added.

"The two of us combined, to an extent, dictate what happens to whom, how it happens, and when."
Colin

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 2:07 pm Reply with quote        
He just sat there, an almost blank expression on his face, as she said this.

"So... so all this time..." he said quietly.

"All this time... when I went to get fixed up at the guild... I was being healed... by God!" he exclaimed, something akin to amazement and excitement in his tone.
Amber

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 2:12 pm Reply with quote        
Emelie just chuckled when he made his comment, she'd been sure that he would have something less than pleasant to say to her after she said what she did, but she wasn't going to complain about him not.

"Yep. Now, excuse me, I need to go chastise Ashley for being up despite me telling her not to be." She said as she got to her feet.

"I'll be back in a few." She added before walking off.

About a minute later, Ash could hear bits and pieces of the conversation from the kitchen.

".... but I told you .... "

".... Sorry.... I know..... you...."

"Nev.... mind Ashley... just get off...."

"Yeah yeah yeah."
Ashley said, the only thing that could be heard clear as day.

"Come here for a minute." Emelie said, and he could hear Ashley's footsteps heading towards where he assumed Emelie was. There was silence after that for close to five minutes.

"You alright Ashley?"

"... Do you really need to be asking that?" Ashley asked, a bit more snappish than she intended.

"... Ok, fair question." Emelie agreed with a chuckle. "Now go take the food you made up to ash, he's extremely hungry."
Colin

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 2:20 pm Reply with quote        
Ash heard bits and pieces of the first part of the conversation, and could only chuckle at it.

"Heh... just like Ashley... she never listens to medics." he said to himself, before the silence of about 5 minutes.

".......seems she told her." he added with a quiet sigh.

He then thought for a moment, before huffing a bit and crossing his arms.
Amber

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 2:23 pm Reply with quote        
"What? you actually wanted to witness it?" Emelie asked as she walked back into the den, where Ash was still sitting. Ashley rolled her eyes, knowing damn well that, that was exactly what he was hoping.
Colin

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 2:24 pm Reply with quote        
Ash looked to the women, and gulped a bit.

"Er, well, I mean, no. Yes? Kinda? Maybe?" he stuttered and stammered, before just sighing and hanging his head some.

"......yes." he answered.
Post new topic   Reply to topic Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 17, 18, 19  Next