Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Private Roleplaying
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 17, 18, 19  Next
Amber

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 5:03 pm Reply with quote        
She walked into the guild, her waist length blonde and white hair bollowing behind her slightly as she made her way through the halls. Her bangs hid her face more than they normally did, since her shades that she normally wore had been broken earlier that day, and she didn't have the time to create a new pair. She didn't care at the moment though, she could, and would, do it once she got down to the infirmary, once she was out of view of everyone else.

'I can't believe I managed to break them...' She thought with a small sigh as she walked. It didn't take her long before she reached her destination. Once she did though, she just sighed again, although this time it was because she could smell some blood from within. Without hesitating, she pushed open the double doors and made her way inside to find Rene tending to Ash.

”Oh my... what happened!?” She asked, concern evident in her voice and features.

”Emelie! Thank God, help!” Rene called out as the short woman, Emelie, made her way over and helped to keep Ash alive. He was close to death, for he'd had his ass handed to him by a bounty... and rather severely at that.

She pushed her hair out of her face, quickly clipped it back and nodded.

”Alright, let's do this.” She said, not giving Rene a chance to comment on the oddness that he saw with her before they got to work on him.

---

It was about two hours later, and Emelie and Rene were sitting in the small office that was hers, relaxing a bit after working so hard on saving Ash's life.

”Rene, thank you.” Emelie said with a small smile, locking her pure white eyes on Rene's sea green ones That sight just reminded him of what he wanted to ask and he opened his mouth to ask, but Emelie just held a hand up.

”Rene, I'd love to go out to dinner with you.” She said with a smile. Rene just looked at her puzzled, yes, that had been going through his head, but he wanted to ask about her eyes...

”And I'll answer the other question bouncing around in your head later, alright?” She asked. Rene just nodded in response, not sure of what else he could do or say.

---

Later that night, Emelie and Rene were sitting in a rather high end restaurant, enjoying their dinner. She had a pair of shades on again, hiding her eyes from everyone, but Rene wanted to ask. He wanted to know about them, and how she was able to seemingly have sight, even though she had no irises, or pupils. It was just puzzling him... severely.

”Rene, this place has divine food, how did you find out about here?” She asked, curious, and trying to take the topic of conversation elsewhere.

'Ask your questions when we get to the hotel room, that I know you're going to end up asking if I'll join you to.' She thought as she sat there, a kind smile on her face.
Colin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 5:21 pm Reply with quote        
Rene had been about to ask one of the many questions that had been bouncing about in his head, when Emelie managed to speak first, asking him about the restaurant.

He sighed a bit, but smiled and looked to her.

"Well, a young lady I treated whom was in a bad accident just happened to be the daughter of the folks that run this place." he said to her.

"They were so grateful to me, that they offered a free dinner. I accepted, found the food to be more than I ever hoped for, and now I always have a table reserved for whenever I drop by." he added with a small chuckle.
Amber

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 5:25 pm Reply with quote        
"That's so sweet." Emelie said with a smile.

"The fact that they save a table for you, and the fact that you have moved past your hatred of the human race to save them, Jari." She said with a knowing look in her empty eyes, despite the fact that they couldn't show emotion as well as anyone elses.
Colin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 5:39 pm Reply with quote        
Rene nodded, until he froze when he heard her use his real name.

"Er.... what?" he asked.

"Did.... you just... call me 'Jari'...?" he asked further.

Jari was his Lantha name, and very few people know of this... just Kalin, Anna, and Casey.

He was darn sure none of them would have said anything to Emelie about it... so he was extremely curious.
Amber

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 5:45 pm Reply with quote        
"That is your name, is it not?" She asked with a small smirk before eating more of what she had. She was almost done, though.

"At any rate, I wish to speak to you after this. Do you know of anywhere we could go where we would be able to talk about ... sensitive subjects without the risk of being overheard?" She asked, a far more serious tone to her voice than Rene had ever heard from her before.
Colin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 5:57 pm Reply with quote        
Rene had finished eating by that point as well, and was just speechless at her knowledge and sudden change in demeanour.

"I... well..." he started to say, before thinking.

'Can't do it at home... it'd be to callous to bring someone there while Kalin is home... can't do it where Emelie lives... mostly because I have no idea where she lives...' he thought, before looking back to the woman.

"Well, because of who I am, I can get us a room at Silver-Stretch Towers." he informed her.

The place in question was in the top 3 Hotel chains in the city. If one was nor rich or famous, it took almost 7 months to get a reservation. The fact that he was able to get a reservation on the fly, spoke volumes as to his status in the city.
Amber

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 6:01 pm Reply with quote        
Emelie nodded as she finished the last of what she'd ordered.

"Of course, I would expect nothing less of you." She said calmly.

"Thou are the most proficient physician in the city. Nay, in the province." She said, not realizing that she slipped a bit with her English. She was starting to return to the old world dialect.
Colin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 6:27 pm Reply with quote        
He blinked once more.

"Thou?" he asked.

"I haven't heard that kind of speech in quite some time." he commented with a small laugh.
Amber

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 6:28 pm Reply with quote        
"Oh, pardon me. Sorry, slip of the tongue." Emelie said with a smile.

"I"m from a different era." She added.
Colin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 6:30 pm Reply with quote        
He smiled and nodded.

"I figured as much." he replied with a small chuckle.

"Anyway, if you have such information to tell me, perhaps it would be best if we were to expedite our travel to the hotel." he suggested.
Amber

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 6:32 pm Reply with quote        
Emelie nodded in agreeance.

"Yes, it may be a good idea." She said as the server came by with the cheque. Before Rene was able to snatch it up, since the server just set it on the table, Emelie snatched it. Once she had it, she didn't even look at the price and slid two hundred dollar bills into the plastic folder. Even if it was less than 1oo, she knew the server would appreciate it.

"Shall we, then?" She asked him with a smile.
Colin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 6:40 pm Reply with quote        
Rene was just silent, as Emelie readily paid the check, and handily at that as well.

"Well... I must say, you make it hard for a fellow to be chivalrous." he said to her, as he stood up and made his way to her, offering his hand.

"Care for a hand up?" he asked.
Amber

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 6:44 pm Reply with quote        
She smiled as he made his way over and offerered his his hand. She didn't say anything as she grasped his hand, despite the fact damn near every other time she would avoid the physical contact.

"Thank you." She said with a smile as she got to her feet, a on the unsteady side to play up the fact that she was blind... as far as anyone could see.

"Lead the way." she added
Colin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 6:51 pm Reply with quote        
He held onto her hand, and nodded to her, before leading her out of the restaurant, and to his car.

Once there, they headed to the hotel in question, and were able to get not just a room, but a suite, with full access to all the services available.

"Heh... it's... a little embarrassing to receive such treatment." he admitted to her, as they entered the suite.
Amber

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 6:52 pm Reply with quote        
"Because of your past, or because of another reason?" Emelie asked, honestly curious as she made her way over to the bed, perfectly coordinated, and sat down upon it, looking at him through her dark shades.