Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Private Roleplaying
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 17, 18, 19  Next
Colin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 7:00 pm Reply with quote        
He blinked and sighed, before shaking his head.

"I... well... my past is a little bit because of it." he said.

"I'm just not used to huma-.... people treating others with special care over others, I guess." he corrected himself.

Lantha had different lots in life, yes, but they were all treated with equal fairness, as it was recognized that each individual was essential in the entire system.
Amber

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 7:02 pm Reply with quote        
Emelie nodded.

"Of course, but when they were ... well, when the war between the lantha and the draydin occurred, and you were thrust into the middle of it, you didn't know what to make of it after it finished. The first thing that crossed your mind was to try and exact revenge, was it not?" She asked, knowing the answer to the question.

"For that, alone, you should be condemned, but ... you're not." She told him honestly before getting to her feet and tossing her shades on the bed behind her.

"Jari, I'm more than I seem, and that's the reason I'm here now." She told him.
Colin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 7:09 pm Reply with quote        
Rene was caught completely off-guard by her sudden blunt statements. What was more alarming, was that she seemed to know so much about him... his real name, his past, his previous intentions for the human race... everything about him.

"W-wait..." he said to her.

"Look, if you're a succubus, I'm telling you right now, not interested." he told her outright.

"Already had one of your kind, and I'm never going back there again."
Amber

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 7:11 pm Reply with quote        
"One would expect me to be insulted by that, but I'm not. I'm ... actually charmed that you would believe that I am one of those creatures." She told him honestly.

"Jari, look at me." She said as she stepped up to him and gently laid her hands on his cheeks as he did look at her.

"I know you want to take me to bed, and I know you have wanted to ever since we first met. Would you like to talk after?"
Colin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 7:14 pm Reply with quote        
Rene looked into her eyes, and saw that she was not, indeed, a succubus. But she knew of his intent, or at least his goal... one of them anyway, since he first met her.

"I... well..." he said, before sighing.

"I will admit, I have wanted to bed down with you since I laid eyes on you, and nothing would make me happier right now, than you willing to do it." he admitted.

"If you feel it is best served to talk after, I am fine with that." he added.
Amber

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 7:16 pm Reply with quote        
Emelie stepped back, nodding slightly.

"Of course. You will be more receptive to what I'm to say." She told him, a small sigh escaping her lips.

"For what I must tell you is... more than I'm sure you have ever heard before, and I know you will have a hard time believing it."
Colin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 7:27 pm Reply with quote        
He started to make his way to her, and sighed as well.

"I've heard a lot in my life." he said to her.

"But if you think I'll be more receptive to what you have to say, after bedding down, then... well... I will be more than happy to oblige." he added, as he climbed onto the bed and smiled at her.
Amber

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 7:29 pm Reply with quote        
Emelie just smiled softly at him before approaching him. She had to avoid giving him all the iformation before the end, she wanted to wait, wanted to ensure that he was in a good mood before she told him. It was then that she remembered something, what she was would make it rather ... pointless to tell him after.As such, without warning, she stradled his lap and just kissed him. As their lips met, she relayed all the information that she was going to tell him previously, now.
Colin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 7:37 pm Reply with quote        
Rene was definitely caught off guard by her straddling his lap, and even more so when she outright kissed him. He returned the kiss, holding onto her, until more information than he thought possible rushed into his brain.

His mind twisted and warped, as it slowly, but steadily, processed the information that was forced into him, as he sat completely still throughout the ordeal.

"I.... I.... wow..." he finally stammered.
Amber

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 7:39 pm Reply with quote        
Emelie got off of him and stood in front of him, her hands loosely behind her back.

"Forgive me for overloading you like that, but it was necessary." She said. "I need to tell you all the truth, and I am confident that doing it bit by bit like this would be the best method."

"Are you alright?" She asked him, concern evident in her voice as she locked her pure white eyes on his sea green ones.
Colin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 7:46 pm Reply with quote        
"Makes sense." he replied, before shaking his head some.

"You.... you really are more than you seem." he added.

"It's no wonder that Cass's guild has the least fatalities."
Amber

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 7:46 pm Reply with quote        
"And that is without me breaking the rules too severely." Emelie told him honestly before sighing.

"Would you still like to...?" She asked, referring to what they were about to do.

"If it would feel to awkward or what have you now, I completely understand."
Colin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:02 pm Reply with quote        
He looked at her, before smirking... and his smirk growing into an outright smile.

"Are you kidding??" he asked her.

"This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity." he added, showing his willingness to still go through with it.
Amber

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:03 pm Reply with quote        
Emelie smiled.

"Thank you Rene, I was afraid that you might forsake me because of what I claim." She said with a small sigh.
Colin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:09 pm Reply with quote        
"Heh, as if." he replied, as he rolled her over onto the bed, and looked into her eyes with what could only be described as warm desire.

-Hours later-

"...........whew." Rene sighed with relief and exhaustion, as he caught his breath.

"I've been with women that could take my abuse before, but... damn... even with who you are, it's impressive." he added, looking over to Emelie, amidst the crimson-soaked sheets.

"................maybe I went too far..." he added quietly, as he started to look over her body.
Post new topic   Reply to topic Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 17, 18, 19  Next