Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Private Roleplaying
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 19, 20, 21  Next
Amber

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 1:45 pm Reply with quote        
Rowena nodded.

"And, I daresay, we can have some fun with it." She said, her tone still darker than was normal for her. It was easy to tell that she was still dealing with the effects of the rune a bit. It wasn't enough that she would snap or anything, mostly it was just enough that her mood was affected.

--

Ashley nodded.

"Yeah... yeah... I'm alright." She said, her voice almost hesitant.

"Just.... a bit lost, or something. Not exactly sure." She added with a small shake of her head as Lindsay freed her.
Colin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 2:17 pm Reply with quote        
"Now you're speaking my language." Ash replied, his tone sounding just as dark as his mothers.

--

Lindsay started by breaking the shackles on her ankles and wrists, and then ripped the coloured bands off of her arms.

"Well, don't worry, we'll explain it after." he said to her, as he then broke the devices on her wings.

He then sighed and took off his... rather large by comparison... shirt, and put it on her.

"There... just to cover you up."
Amber

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 2:19 pm Reply with quote        
"Huh? Oh... shit, right." She said as Lindsay handed her his shirt, which she promptly made sure was covering her completely.

"thanks." She added before looking over towards Ash and Rowena.

"Should... we stop them...?" She asked, concern almost evident in her voice.
Colin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 2:50 pm Reply with quote        
Lindsay looked to them and sighed, before shaking his head.

"They won't do anything rash or regretful." he said to her.

"And by that, I mean I get the strong feeling that they won't be starting any soul chains." he clarified.
Amber

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 2:51 pm Reply with quote        
"I hope you're right." Ashley said with a sigh as she got to her feet. It took more effort than it should have, buit she did manage to get on her feet.
Colin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 3:02 pm Reply with quote        
Lindsay helped keep her steady, as Ash and Rowena made their way to the hunters.

"You deal with that woman.,.. hunt illegal bounties... and try to take the woman I love away from me." Ash growled.

"I see no reason to allow you to live."
Amber

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 3:03 pm Reply with quote        
Rebecca backed away from the two Fyrane's there.

"Hey, we were only doing what we were paid to do!" She exclaimed.

"You would do the same fucking thing." She added. It wasn't unknown that he was a hunter.
Colin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 3:14 pm Reply with quote        
"FUCK OFF I would NOT!" he exclaimed.

"Candentis Lux is a guild that has more integrity than that!" he continued.

"You insult me, the guild, and Cassandra Argento, the owner of the guild!" he snarled, getting angrier now.

"Oh... shit..." both Geoff and Simon whispered in unison.
Amber

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 3:22 pm Reply with quote        
"You're a hunter. You've torn people, pets, everything from those that care for them." Rebecca said simply.

"So... yes. You would do it. Maybe not with that one there, that you know personally, but overa--" She started before being completely unable to speak as smoke came out of her mouth and she seemed to be choking.

"You need to shut up." Rowena hissed. "As such, now you can't speak. Your vocal chords are burnt far too severely." She added with a smirk.
Colin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 3:27 pm Reply with quote        
The two males looked to Rebecca with shock and horror on their faces.

"Why... you..." Geoff growled, before a dark fireball landed square in his chest.

"You shut up too." Ash said.

Simon, the third one, just turned, and started running.
Amber

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 3:43 pm Reply with quote        
Once Simon took off, Rebecca followed, since she was still alive. rowena just looked to Ash for a moment before smirking a bit and vanishing and reappearing in front of Simon.

"Hi." She said, her voice dark but calm.
Colin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 3:47 pm Reply with quote        
Simon stopped dead in his tracks, fear in his eyes.

"No... just... no, please... don't..." he said quietly, as Ash appeared in front of Rebecca.

"Don't think you'll be getting away." he said to her, with an almost-evil grin.
Amber

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 3:48 pm Reply with quote        
Rowena just shrugged.

"I'm willing to bet Ashley wanted you to leave her alone, but you were too concerned with the bounty pay to even consider it." She said simply.

"So, I'm too ocncerned with her wellbeing to consider leaving you alone." She added before her eyes seemed to acquire a flame within... and he could feel himself starting to burn from the inside out.

Rebecca paled as Ash appeared in front of her, and she backed up, fear evident in every movement. She couldn't say anything, even though she wanted to scream.
Colin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 3:57 pm Reply with quote        
Ash just raised his hand, and a small black fireball appeared on each of his fingers.

"Bang." he said.

And with that, they all shot out towards her, all burrowing into her body at different places.

"Your vital organs will now burn into nothing but cinders." he said to her, as he looked over to the man known as Geoff, who now had a gaping hole in his chest, rendering him very much dead.
Amber

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 3:59 pm Reply with quote        
It didn't take long before Rebecca collapsed to the ground, dead.

When she fell, Rowena turned and looked at Ash.

"Go check on your girlfriend." She said simply.
Post new topic   Reply to topic Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 19, 20, 21  Next