Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / The Runway
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15  Next
Post new topic   Reply to topic ~ The Grand Midorean Runway ~ COSTUME CONTEST WINNERS!!!!!
Freshie

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 5:36 pm Reply with quote        
Hello and welcome to the Grand Midorean Runway!
I'm Freshie and I'll be your hostess for this evening. :D

The Grand Midorean Runway is a nice, open, ballroom type of space. We have a long, gorgeous red carpet along the middle, with a few booths on either side, showcasing food, drinks, and all the lastest stuff on Midorean fashion! It's the perfect gathering place to show off your new outfit, or that new item you just got! Plus chat it up about the new ARIs or items you just swoon over!

This thread is for...
o1. Discussing/chatting about anything and everything avatar related. Including avatars, items, shops, avatar system, etc. [Any bugs you find in anything avatar related may be posted here but better if posted in the Feedback & Suggestions forum]
o2. Displaying your favorite outfits, items, etc. We'd love to see your current avatars and ones from MAD! [Midorea's own dream avatar maker!]
o3. There may be contests and games associated with this thread too! Stay tuned!

Please follow these rules of the Grand Midorean Runway...
o1. Follow all Midorea site rules.
o2. Please don't bash other user's avatars/creations.
o3. All are welcome, from newbies, to veterans.

[ This is the general/main avatar discussion thread for The Runway. ]

Freshie

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 5:36 pm Reply with quote        
~ Current Discussions ~

October 3rd

Midorea's Anniversary is October 13th!
What treats do you think will be given out this year!? :D

~ Current Obsessions ~

September 17th

I love Disney, cartoons, crazy 1990s stuff, you name it! So recently I've changed my avatar so look like, Princess Kida from Atlantis: The Lost Empire! Which is a Disney movie that needs more love!

With the Halloween holidays coming up, I'm sure we'll see a lot more "costumes" on our avatars! :D

~ Do you have any characters or themes you love dressing your avatar up as right now?

Freshie

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 5:37 pm Reply with quote        
~ User Spotlights ~

Hey you! Do you have something you want to share? Be it a MAD creation, a funny avatar, your new outfit, a love letter you're too embarrassed to give to that one shop owner, etc. Share it with us! We'll put them here in the User's Spotlight!

~~~~

Freshie

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 5:37 pm Reply with quote        
~ Games + Contests ~

Hey everybody!
This spot is for some fun games and contests that'll perk your interest! We'll have avatar contests, raffles and more!

Halloween Costume Contest!

Prizes:
1st Place: Full 2009 Halloween Event Set + 20 Gold + 2,000 Silver
2nd Place: Full 2010 Halloween Event Set + 1,000 Silver
3rd Place: Full 2011 Halloween Event Set + 500 Silver
Honorable Mention: Full 2012 Halloween Event Set

WINNERS:

MAD Category:
1st Place: Sly - Huo Lien
2nd Place: Saygen40 - Steampunk Tinkerbell
3rd Place: CopperSpiral - Wind Fae
Honorable Mention: KaceyCat - Timberwolf Marching Band Uniform

1st Place: killerkitty - Aang
2nd Place: Athilea Majiri - Autumn Stroll
3rd Place: Sly - The Doctor
Honorable Mention: Pikmin - No-Face

[size=10]
Halloween Raffle!

Tickets Sold:
Juneberry 1-13
neomattlac 14-34
Saygen40 35-55
Peril 56-76

WINNER ANNOUNCED HERE.

Freshie

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 5:38 pm Reply with quote        
Page Prizes:

Right now we have page prizes! The first or last poster on certain pages get a prize! It can include copper, silver, gold, or even an item!*

First post on these pages...
5 - Freshie
10 - Freshie
20 - Winner
30 - Winner
40 - Winner
80 - Winner

Last post on these pages...
2 - Angelic.Demon
6 - Freshie
18 - Winner
39 - Winner
54 - Winner

*Freshie doesn't win a price though.

killerkitty

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 7:20 pm Reply with quote        
Ooh, hey there! -topples in- Spiffy-looking place you got here!

Speaking of shop owners, something I would REALLY love is for every shop owner to get an image on their shop. That would make me happy. Happy

I don't have many of the old (2008-2009) Midorea-themed items, or almost any rares from that time.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 8:35 am Reply with quote        
*jab jab*
I want the Mask of the Dieties, along with every other ARI, but most of them don't come up in the market.
killerkitty - Get an image in their shop?
I am glad to have new ARIs, however I want some more BMIs too.

killerkitty

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 9:44 am Reply with quote        
I also want Mask of the Deities. I have no masks. ;_;

Yes, the image of the NPC shop owner. Like in this one for example. It seems like the Newbie Store and the Weaponsmith are supposed to have images too, but it comes up with the broken file icon. Also, I remember seeing a contest to design the Snips Salon NPC a long time ago.

Eheheh, now I'm imagining NPCs for all the shops, a priest for the Temple of Gold, a sneaky-looking man for the Black Market Imports... maybe Miu might work as the Casual Collection shopkeeper when not doing event things or... I dunno.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 1:19 pm Reply with quote        
killerkitty wrote:
I also want Mask of the Deities. I have no masks. ;_;

Yes, the image of the NPC shop owner. Like in this one for example. It seems like the Newbie Store and the Weaponsmith are supposed to have images too, but it comes up with the broken file icon. Also, I remember seeing a contest to design the Snips Salon NPC a long time ago.

Eheheh, now I'm imagining NPCs for all the shops, a priest for the Temple of Gold, a sneaky-looking man for the Black Market Imports... maybe Miu might work as the Casual Collection shopkeeper when not doing event things or... I dunno.

Miu runs the Closet Boutique, Alu runs the Temple of Gold, the pilot with the red scarf from the last winter event runs the Black Market Imports, and I know the NPCs for the Magicks shop and the Weaponry shop too, I'm just too lazy to check their names.

They used to have images up, I think they were taken down to be updated or something ages ago?

Edit: Yep, Uro runs the weaponry shop (he was also an NPC for the volleyball event a few years ago), a woman (I think) named Méabh runs the Magick store, and someone named DjaDja runs the casual collection.

Uni has swallowed me whole, in more ways than one, sorry guys. Feel free to PM any questions (or nonquestions {or anything else, no limits here}) you have, although I don't know when I'll get to them since I'm barely on atm.
neomattlac

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 4:35 pm Reply with quote        
We should have the option to elect to use certain user's avatar image as a NPC.

killerkitty

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:05 pm Reply with quote        
Aha, thanks Ace!

And that's an interesting idea, Mr Anderson.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:04 pm Reply with quote        
A few "VIP"s snuck in, but this is now the Grand Opening of The Grand Midorean Runway!

I'm hoping this will help everyone get active and creative. o3o

Sly
Coordinator

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 12:02 am Reply with quote        
And here arrives Sly...fashionably late, as per usual. Cool

I like this thread idea, I do. Just had to pop in and let you know; although I have nothing of consequence to add to the current conversation. Sooo....I think I'll just stroll on be in my awesome avatar and show off this month's items. xD;

killerkitty

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 10:56 am Reply with quote        
Nah, you're never late, everyone else is just too early! Happy

I still need the nightshade tattoos. Duh

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 7:26 pm Reply with quote        
I want them myself too. :o

I think I'm gonna show some avatar I've had/created, etc. *go to get her outfits outta the closet*

And one I made on MAD