Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Private Roleplaying
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 28, 29, 30  Next
Colin

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 3:46 pm Reply with quote        
Lindsay looked to her and nodded a bit.

"Yeah... yeah... I think so..." he replied, his voice still showing a little bit of pain.

Meanwhile, Ashley continued to fight the group, until they were all down... unconscious and out of it for a good long while... except for one of females that was left, seeming to be the head of them.

"Well... then there was one." he said, as he smashed the last of the guns, freeing Casey, Lindsay, and Rowena.
Amber

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 3:49 pm Reply with quote        
"You do realize," The woman started, "That the sole fact that someone came and opposed us is perfect proof that we are right in our assumptions that you four are here, right?" Her tone was rather condescending.

"And, if we were to show up beaten and battered, it will just further the belief that you are here." She added with a smirk.

"Who. Fucking. Cares?" Casey asked with a snarl before Rowena was able to, and fired a bolt of electricity at her.

"You realize that we could easily relocate all of you so that you're lost for years, right?"
Colin

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 3:53 pm Reply with quote        
The bolt hit the woman, and downed her, as Ash just shook his head.

"That's assuming that you're ever found again." he said to her.

"My flames burn and consume all." he continued, creating black fire in his hands.

"They will burn you down to nothing but ashes, bones included... where you will be scattered to the wind, to never be heard from again."
Amber

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 3:56 pm Reply with quote        
The woman forced herself to her knees and looked at Ash, a rather twisted expression on her face.

"Of course you can, but of course, if we do not return then it will be all but confirmed that those we seek are here, and more will come."
Colin

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 4:04 pm Reply with quote        
"Risk we're willing to take." he said.

"You return, then it will be confirmed. You don't return, all but confirmed." he continued.

"So you've just said a slim chance is better than none." he added, his own grin as twisted as her's.

"So... adiós you miserable little humans." he said, before setting them all ablaze with black fire.

"It's your punishment for hurting my brother... and my mother." he growled, sincerity in his tone.
Amber

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 4:06 pm Reply with quote        
"Ashley... thank you." Rowena said as she got to her feet and watched the blaze for a moment.

"Why'd you come back, Ash? You seemed rather happy to leave." Casey asked him, curious.
Colin

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 7:11 pm Reply with quote        
Ashley sighed and shook his head.

"I was happy to leave..." he said.

"I made it to the guild, before I got a sick feeling in my stomach." he continued.

"I... just had to return. I knew I had to speak with my mother once more, at least." he added, looking at Rowena.
Amber

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 7:12 pm Reply with quote        
Rowena looked at Ashley and nodded.

"Come in and eat then. We can talk over dinner." She said before sighing.

"If you trust I haven't poisoned it or what-have-you." She added before heading inside. As she passed under the front light, Ash would have been able to see, clear as day, the dark purple roots that she kept hidden under her hat.
Colin

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 7:14 pm Reply with quote        
He was silent as he saw the dark roots, and snatched the hat off his brother's head.

"Doesn't suit you." he said, following Rowena, as Lindsay managed to start following, though it was sluggish.
Amber

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 7:16 pm Reply with quote        
Casey approached Lindsay and laid a hand on his shoulder.

"Hey, come on." She said before they vanished in a flurry of volts, only to appear in the den.

"Sit, Lindsay." She said.

"Are you alright?"
Colin

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 7:17 pm Reply with quote        
He sat down on the couch, and sighed.

"Y-yeah...." he replied.

"I just... need for the water to come off, and I'll stop hurting." he continued, as Casey's phone rang, showing Vincent's number.
Amber

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 7:19 pm Reply with quote        
"Can you heat up to --" Casey started before her cell rang. She pulled it out of her pocket, saw it was Vincent and looked to Lindsay.

"Can't you just increase your body temperature to have the water evaporate?" She asked.

"And hold on, Vincent's calling, probably about the text I sent him earlier." She said before answering it.

"Hey."

--

Rowena made her way into the kitchen and sighed as she sat at the table, again.

"What did I do to deserve this? To deserve him returning...?"
Colin

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 7:25 pm Reply with quote        
Lindsay seemed to be pondering Casey's suggestion, as she answered her phone.

"Casey, are you alright!? What's going on?" Vincent asked her concernedly.

--

"Who knows." Ash replied, as he dropped the hat on her head and sat down beside her.

"All I know, is that I'm here."
Amber

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 7:28 pm Reply with quote        
"Nice of you to answer. Vincent, where are you and why didn't you return when you said you would?"[ Casey asked, concern in her voice.

"... If we hadn't been lucky with Ash coming back, well, chances are Rowena, Lindsay and I would be on our way to be prosecuted because of those fucking trials that are going on." She hissed, although Vincent would be able to tell that it wasn't at him, it was at the entire situation.

--

Rowena looked at him before sighing.

"I don't deserve it, and you made it rather apparent you were going to clear out... why did you return?" She asked, almost scared of the answer.

".... I don't have a problem with it, I'm just curious."
Colin

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 7:46 pm Reply with quote        
Vincent sighed.

"I'm... I'm sorry." he said.

"Hollie and I got pulled away to do something urgent... but with this new news, it doesn't seem like it was that urgent..." he continued.

"And... Ash? You mean Ashley's back?" he then asked.

--

"I returned... because I knew I would never be happy unless I tried again." he replied.

"I'm a grown man, and I'm capable of making my own decisions... and I choose to want to be in your life... and I... I want you in my life..."
Post new topic   Reply to topic Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 28, 29, 30  Next