Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Private Roleplaying
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 27, 28, 29, 30  Next
Amber

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 2:47 am Reply with quote        
Casey sighed.

"Yeah, ok." She said before approaching him, but still keeping her distance in case he didn't want her to be near him.

"All I am going to say, is this. Even though Rowena's trying to push you away, I can speak from experience since I live with her. The woman cries most nights because of the fact that she has one son, and not the other." She told him.

"She has Lindsay, and loves him to pieces, but she doesn't feel complete."

"She wants to have you back, or at least have you willing to talk to her. I know this because I've heard her go on about it. I mean come on, when someone is drunk, you hear what they really think, right?" She asked with a small chuckle.

"Regardless, she's just trying to protect you. What she's done in her past haunts her, rather severely. It keeps her up at night, knowing that the chain that is attached to her hat has torn her very soul apart.

"She also said once, that for Fyrane's, the darkness is contagious. She knows that if you're around, and she snaps again, you'll be pulled in along with her, and vice versa. She wants to avoid that."
She told him.

"Leave if you want, but honestly? I think it might do you both some good if you didn't."
Colin

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 2:53 am Reply with quote        
"So her response to me was to tell me she's worthless and push me away." he said.

"I'm a grown adult now, and I think I'm capable of making my own decisions, accepting any consequences that will occur because of it." he said to the girl.

"And do us both some good? I got news for ya, I'M just fine. I've been fine all me life, and this just helped prove that I was right." he added.

"So, whatever to her, and any self-depreciating opinions she has. I gave her a chance, she blew it, so she can wallow in her drunken misery." he concluded.

"So, I'm sorry it turned out like this, it was nice to meet you, and at least I know my brother's alright.... mostly..." he added.

"It's enough for me, so goodbye." he added, before he disappeared in a burst of black flames.
Amber

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 2:57 am Reply with quote        
"Wow. You're fucking smart, aren't you?" Casey asked, anger in her voice.

"Fine, ditch your mother. You are also ditching your fucking brother! You didn't leave a way to contact you, and nevermind that, you need to quit lying to yourself." She growled.

"Fine, whatever. Delude yourself into believing you are fine." She added, realizing that he was gone, but having some frustrations regarding the whole situation.

--

Rowena was sitting out front on the front step, tears running down her face as she had her arms on her knees, which were pulled up to her chest, and her face buried in her arms. She knew that what she'd done was for the best, at least until she could actually sit and think about it... but that didn't mean it hurt.

"I'm sorry Ashley..." She said quietly, tears evident in her voice.

It was then, as she was silently crying, that a few people approached her. She didn't notice them until she heard the voice of one of them.

"Rowena Harmony Fyrane. You are to come with us." One said, their voice sounding professional...a nd rather ominouis.

Instantly, Rowena was on her feet, fear evident in her features.

"... Who the hell are you?' She asked
Colin

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 3:15 am Reply with quote        
"We are representatives of the government, Special Supernatural Division." one answered.

"And in accordance with bill number 2384674, you are to come with us, to stand trial, as you are formally accused of being a witch, engaging in witch-like activities, and acting in such a manner that indicates magic and super-human abilities." they added, just as Lindsay made his way out.

"Mom? What's going on?" he asked, before seeing the people, and how scared they were making his mother.

"Hey!" he said, as he got between them and Rowena. "Mom doesn't like you here, so stop being here!" he told them, looking ready to fight.

"Lindsay Fyrane." one of them said, looking at a paper.

"Yes, you are to come as well, and it says were are to use immediate excessive force to ensure your cooperation." they continued.

"Proceed." they added, as a few stepped forward and aimed nozzles at him, which were attached to tanks on their backs.

They then fired out pressurized streams of water, which hit him dead on, causing him to scream in pain and agony, before collapsing to the ground, obviously hurting.

"Individual has been pacified. Proceed with arresting Rowena Fyrane." they then said, as several more stepped forward and aimed large gun-like machines at her.

These were different. They were designed to shoot a large number of bands that would bind her arms, legs, hand, whatever they came into contact with, and suppress magic... even magic as strong as her's.

"And remember, there's supposedly a necromancer here, so we must be ready to deal with her as well." they added, showing their information was horrifyingly accurate, and they were unnervingly well-prepared.
Amber

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 3:41 am Reply with quote        
Casey heard Lindsay's scream from the front and ran to the corner of the house. She didn't want to risk being seen, in case she was their last chance for help. When she saw what was going on, she cursed silently before vanishing in a burst of volts. She appeared in Vincent's study, where Vincent should have been, but wasn't.

"DAMMIT! Vincent, of ALL times!" She practically screamed before digging her cell out of her pocket to quickly fire off a text to Vincent.

Vincent. There are problems here, Rowena and Lindsay have been approached, and subdued from what I can tell, but government officials. They found out we are here. She sent quickly before cursing again as she shoved her phone back into her pocket and heading upstairs. She quickly stopped by the room that she was using and grabbed something before sighing.

"This... is probably going ot hurt." She said quietly. It was a bracelet that Vincent had given her, saying it had been Madison's. That alone was enough for her to cherish it, but when Vincent told her that it had helped with Madison's necromancy, she started to cherish it even more. Nevermind the fact that it could help her, it was the fact that it was something that helped her mother that made it so important to her.

They know I'm a necromancer... She thought as she tried to figure out how to go about this.

Fuck it. She thought before putting the bracelet on and laying a hand over it as she walked to the front door. When she hit the bottom of the stairs, she gave up. She was trying to summon Gregory, but obviously he was busy at the moment.

"Dammit.." She thought as she made her way to the door and looked out.

"I guess the only think I can do, is try and deter them with the soul fragments? I wouldn't be surprised if they are protected against that though... dammit." she muttered as she leaned against the door.

It was oddly silent out there, and Casey, being the curious cat that she was, opened the door to look out.

What she saw was the group surrounding Lindsay and Rowena, who would both bound and being led away.

"HEY!" Casey called out, despite the fact that she realized that she shouldn't have.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing with them!?" She asked with a hiss, sounding far more feline than she was sure it should have been.

"Fuck it, not waiting for an answer." She hissed before reaching her hand out, the one with the bracelet. Almost instantly it seemed like silver orbs were floating around them group.

"audire semel
et bene audiunt
Habere non possis,
quis vos volo vendere
Juro ad te
Hic est finis
Quondam vos erant 'abiit
Rerum can denique melius haberet."
She hissed, her voice acquiring a rather dark echo that sounded rather ethereal at the same time. As she spoke, the silver orbs turns black and started to try and bind those that were there meaning harm.

[**listen once
and listen well
You can't have
what you want to sell
I swear to you
This is the end
Once you're gone
Things can finally mend.**]
Colin

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 2:22 pm Reply with quote        
The group turned and looked at Casey, as the orbs turned black and started to bind them.

They instantly reacted by firing a barrage of the bindings at her, their intent to have at least one of them hit her and seal her powers.

"Necromancers... so troublesome..." one said, as the orb bound them, but they did not look worried.
Amber

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 3:01 pm Reply with quote        
"Don't underestimate me." Casey hissed as some of the orbs came and protected her.

Brilliant time for you to be gone, Vincent. She hissed mentally.
Colin

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 3:12 pm Reply with quote        
The group was getting more and more hindered by the bindings, until one tossed a small disc on the ground, and pressed a red button in the center with their foot.

At that point, a forcefield rose around them, negating the bindings and preventing any more entering.

"Never thought we'd have to use the anti-necro disc..." one said.

"It's still experimental, but it seems to work for now."
Amber

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 3:13 pm Reply with quote        
Dammit Casey thought with a growl.

The fuck can I do...? She wondered, seriously drawing a blank
Colin

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 3:21 pm Reply with quote        
They all looked at her and sighed.

"She is far more resistant than we were told." one said, as they continued to fire the bands at her.

"How much more ammo do we have?" one asked.

"Enough for another 30 seconds of continuous fire." was the answer.
Amber

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 3:23 pm Reply with quote        
As the bands managed tog et through the fragments that were protecting her, Casey just sighed. She didn't even truly try to dodge them, and was hit in the end.
Colin

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 3:30 pm Reply with quote        
When she fell to the ground, the group put down the forcefield, as a couple went to her.

"Subject has been detained and restrained." the said, as one lifted her up and began carrying her over to where Rowena and Lindsay were.

"Is there anyone else that we are to take from here?" one asked.

"No, not according to the list." another said.

"The manor is owned by a Vincent Remmington, but he's not mentioned here. We were to apprehend Casey Kiczys, Rowena Fyrane, Lindsay Fyrane, and Ashley Fyrane, if he was to show up." was the response.
Amber

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 3:32 pm Reply with quote        
... They actually know about Ashley, I guess it's a good thing that he took off.... As I'm assuming he did. Rowena thought with a sigh.
Colin

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 3:40 pm Reply with quote        
"Well.... looks like it's a lucky day then." a male voice said from the distance.

When the group looked, they saw Ashley... it seemed that he had returned.

"You are Ashley Fyrane?" one asked.

"And -you're- picking on my family." Ash replied. "Something that I do not approve of." he added, before dashing forward.

One of the people aimed a gun at him, but that was swiftly met with it being grabbed and thrown to the ground, where it snapped.

At that point, a few of the bands on Lindsay, Rowena, and Casey broke... dissipating into thin air.
Amber

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 3:42 pm Reply with quote        
"... Ashley..." Rowena said quietly before looking to Lindsay.

"Are you alright?" She asked, her concern evident.
Post new topic   Reply to topic Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 27, 28, 29, 30  Next