Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / The Theater
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Amaris Kale

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 8:20 pm Reply with quote        
Robert smiled sheepishly at the thought of seeing these other shenanigans; he'd never seen anything like a floating chair before, it fascinated him, so the fact that other things may happen through the course of the night intrigued him, it made him feel at ease too, in a strange kind of way.
"Are you sure?" He thought for a second, as he was fairly new to this whole drinking thing, "I'll have a vodka and cranberry juice then, please." He was always teased by the guys in college whenever he had ordered this 'girl's drink' before, but he had a feeling that it wouldn't be a problem here, that, and the fact he didn't want to create an awkward pause in thinking about what he wanted for too long.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:59 pm Reply with quote        
Tor looked at all thenew comers. It was werid. Arines rarely ever attracted new personages. Let alone pure humans. Excluding Max and maybe(maybe not) Mr Butterfeild. He never saw perfectly ordinary humans enter the bar.

This one though was startled by a little chair shenanigans? Well no one upstages Tor! And plus reason states if he can handle the full effect of an angel, abiet a fallen one, he can handle everything. Well......almost everything.

"Chair tricks are boring my friend." Tor called from his chair in his corner of the club. "What you need to see is maybe an archangel or an archfeind!"
Malverne
Writer

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:44 pm Reply with quote        
"As much as I hate to say it," Ana said, "The loud one over there's got a point. Floating chairs are easy." As if to prove a point, the chair spun around so that Ana was upside down. "It's when you get into temporal stuff that it gets really weird, or pushing into other dimensions. Headachey stuff, man. Fun things to do are creatures, but they kinda get old fast. Seen one demon, seen 'em all. You want a real impressive thing, find a physicist, and have him summon something that exists in five dimensions." Ana nodded sagely, a move she'd perfected over the years. This time, she actually knew what she was talking about too!

"Seriously though," she said, "This shit's nothing. Most people could do it, if they tried."

Amaris Kale

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 5:30 am Reply with quote        
Robert felt a little embarrassed that he'd been impressed about something that was apparently so easy - he'd been fairly sheltered in his upbringing, not introduced to other beings and not encouraged to mingle with them either. Robert was easily startled, too - even the guy from across the club and his shouting made him tick a little bit.
'So, do you think... I could, then?' He asked 'is it really that easy... The chair thing?' he supposed it probably was for someone who hadn't led a boring life, someone who had seen archangels and fiends before; but then again, it was probably the need for something new that had made Robert feel drawn to coming in to Arnie's place anyway.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 8:16 am Reply with quote        
Max grinned. "Who knows? Normal people don't usually come around these parts, let alone know where to find it." He looked the guy over a bit. His look wasn't what to go by when it came to recognizing potential, but sometimes he could spot something funny. Maybe if he got another opinion...

"Yo, Arnie!" He called his boss over to the bar. "We got a new guy here."

"A new guy?" Arnold walked over to take a look at the person who had just come over. "Did you give him the customary free drink?" Max nodded as he handed the vodka and cranberry juice over to the guy, and he nodded back.

"Now... allow me to formally welcome you. I'm Arnold Friend, Arnie to friends, and you have found your way to my club." He held out a well-manicured, sharp-nailed hand to the new guy. "And what may I call you?"

Amaris Kale

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:35 am Reply with quote        
Blushing slightly, Robert shook Arnold's hand firmly (well, at least he had hoped so) and smiled as he said 'Thank you, I'm Robert Findlay, Robert to well, everyone.'
He hadn't really found his way to the club, so much as he'd aimlessly wandered past where you go in order to find it and felt oddly drawn towards it's direction.
He took a sip of his drink, and wanted to ask why the club was so out of the way, but thought better of it - he wasn't sure he wanted to know the answer, so he asked 'do you not get new guys too often, then?' hoping not to offend anyone.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 12:24 pm Reply with quote        
"New demons, sure. New deities, all the time. New angels, well there are never new angels, but we see them some times. But new humans, ones that have no true powers. No we do not get many of them."

Tor sat back dusted off his extremely dusty robe and contuined drinking his ale. "Then again to a fallen archangel like myself, all humans are new.
Amaris Kale

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 1:58 pm Reply with quote        
'Funny,' Robert laughed 'this is all pretty new to me too. So it's kind of a "if you know where to look, you'll find it place", right?'
Robert felt quite lucky to have stumbled upon the club then, if that was the case; then again, he'd always been drawn to unusual places that nobody else tended to find - they weren't always so welcoming though, not that he had been looking for a warm welcome, but it was nice anyway.
He took another drink, pleased with himself, 'how do people usually find this place then, if it's so out of the way?' He asked the guy across the club, 'Oh! And what is your name?' he added, so he didn't seem rude.
He felt a bit nervous then, and his head twitched to the side, maybe he was asking too many questions.