Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Private Roleplaying
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 21, 22, 23  Next
Ren Negade

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:45 pm Reply with quote        
"Oh come on Miki, dancing very therapeutic and as the lady of this house it'll teach you some graces."Replied Dante as he dragged her on to the dance floor and placed her hands and feet in to position.

"Just follow my lead, okay?"Dante said before moving gracefully and the music began to play.
Amber

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 9:24 pm Reply with quote        
She didn't say anything, just growled under her breath slightly.

"Bloody hell..." She muttered.

"Lady of the house my ass. I don't care about having grace, or don't care about elegance." She snarled.
Ren Negade

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 7:59 am Reply with quote        
"I know that, but we should work on it even if it is a facade; Gustav would be happy to see me with a refined woman and there's also the fact that my father may some day at random show up to check up on me, so...."Dante whispered in Miki's ear.

"Besides, working on your footwork will help ensure your survival once we're on the field."Dante added.
Amber

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 7:28 pm Reply with quote        
Miki couldn't help but growl as he spoke.

"So you'd be ashamed to have someone here that isn't a 'lady'." She stated.

"Fine, whatever. So as to avoid you making my life here hell, since I'm all but forced to stay here, I'll fucking learn." She snarled, obvously unimpressed. She had no interest in being there, no intrest in learning how to dance, and no interest in pretending to be someone she wasn't.

She wasn't refined, she wasn't a lady, she wasn't anything other than herself. By that token, if she were to become anything along those lines, it wouldn't be her. It would be whomever she became, but it wouldn't be her.
Ren Negade

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 7:04 am Reply with quote        
"I'm sorry, I din't for it to come off that way..."Dante sighed.

"Look, I already told you that the only reason you're here is so that we can protect you and help you with your abilities once that is dealt with you'll be free to do what you want; you can quit covenant or whatever but there is one fact....I do like you for who you are."Dante continued.

"The only reason why I'm putting you through all this is because I have a lot of respect for Gustav and he'd really like me to find a lady, so I go along with it; second reason is my father...its not easy being the son of someone who runs the entirety of Hell...."

"You're no more a lady than I am a master, its just a title we've been given, hell, in my spare time I like to tinker with machines and build things, rock out on my guitar and have few cold ones while i watch some T'V, in the long run no one would suspect me of being a demon."
Amber

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 11:43 pm Reply with quote        
Miki listened to what he had to say before sighing.

"Even still. I'm not, and cannot, be a lady. I'm too unnatural for it. I'm not demon, and I'm not human. I'm some freak in between the two." She said.

"I don't know what to say, or what to think, and honestly? I hate how I get these visions. I can't even enjoy things without running the risk of getting one. They seriosuly get in the way of my life."
Ren Negade

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 3:39 pm Reply with quote        
"Miki, you need to stopping running around like a chicken with its head chopped off and take a look around you."Dante said before stopping temporarily.

"No one here is the human definition of normal; yes, most of us have known about our abilities since birth but some of us suddenly developed them because for some reason that's just how our lives went-er, in some cases their afterlife."

"Over time we've learned to accept who we are and have put a lot of thought in to how we can help man kind with their struggles...if anything we have gifts that makes it possible to do the things normal humans can't."

"We're all one big family."
Amber

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 4:10 pm Reply with quote        
"Ok, fine. Tell me though, can you go buy a book and enjoy it without being afraid of what you might be pulled into?" Miki asked.

"I can't. I can't do anything like that. Even if it's a new book, fresh off of the shelves, I can end up being pulled into something that was going on in the authors life at the time, or possibly end up being pulled into something regarding whomever shelved it, unpacked it, distributed it, etc."
Ren Negade

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 5:11 pm Reply with quote        
"It'll take some time but your day to day life will just become accustomed to the supernatural world; this is why training is so important."Replied Dante.

"I still find it rather difficult going out and picking up parts for my car from time to time but I burn that bridge when I come to it; basically don't feel as though you have to stop having a personal life and you won't, everything we do will just feel natural."

"Charles Dickens was a dream walker and thanks to that he was able to come up with some of the best stories in history."
Amber

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 5:18 pm Reply with quote        
Miki just growled slightly.

"You're not getting my point." She stated as she stepped back.

"I can't do something like that, because of the damned visions. I can't have a normal life because they get in the way." She half snapped.

"Just touching someone is enough to generally throw me into one, and I can't stand it."
Ren Negade

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 7:03 pm Reply with quote        
"Miki..."Dante sighed before hugging her.

"This isn't something that you can just close your eyes and ignore and it'll go away; its a part of you that you'll just need to get used to."Dante assured.

"We're all here to help you."
Amber

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 7:11 pm Reply with quote        
"Fine. Whatever." She half snapped before sighing and just hugging him back. As she did so, he could feel her shaking slightly. It was easy to tell that she didn't like this. Her life had changed so radically, so suddenly. If anyone were to guess, it terrified her.

She really had no idea what she was doing now, what she could do, or what she should do. There were far too many unknowns in her life now, and it wasn't hard to figure out that it bugged her. She wasn't one that needed to have everything follow a certain scehdule or anything, but she did require some sort of semblance ro organization. She hated not knowing anything, being as lost as she was. It terrified her...
Ren Negade

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 7:30 pm Reply with quote        
Dante then leaned towards Miki's ear began to hum. The sound was melodic and soothing; almost like a lullaby. Dante could sense the fear Miki felt, it was the same sort of fear that a former love of his had before he was able to help her come to grips with her situation. The lullaby Dante hummed was something his mother used to sing to him when he was scared as a child. Back then he didn't understand the position his father possessed and why it was that he held humans with such a high regard compared to the other demons; this scared him, was he going to turn out like his father and be an abnormal demon? It wasn't until Dante started living with humans that he could understand.

"No matter who may hurt you or if there is ever a time you feel weak I'll be here; I'll be the one to comfort you and give you strength."Dante said, tears welling up as he looked directly at Miki.
Amber

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 7:34 pm Reply with quote        
She didn't say anything as he spoke, just listened to what he had to say before just looking away. She didn't know what to say, and didn't want to try. Somehow, she was sure it was because of the fact that she could see the past and future from time to time, that tune he hummed meant a lot ot him. She couldn't tell you why though, no matter how hard she were to try, she wouldn't be able to. Not yet, and perhaps not ever, but that was all right.

"I'm going outside, I just.. I need some air." She said before just sighing slightly making her way out of the hall. She did need some air, she thought mybe, just maybe, that would help. Even a little bit, if it did help, would do wonders for her.
Ren Negade

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 7:43 pm Reply with quote        
"Getting some air too huh?"Commented Shadow as he noticed Miki leaving.

"Can't blame ya, these shindigs can be rather suffocating; part of the reason why I never attended my high school prom."He added.

"So...has Dante's rather suffocating kindness gotten to ya yet?"
Post new topic   Reply to topic Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 21, 22, 23  Next