Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Private Roleplaying
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20, 21, 22, 23  Next
Amber

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 11:46 pm Reply with quote        
Miki was silent as Shadow walked off.

".... I think I can grow to like him." she muttered before looking to her guide.

"Yeah, let's go." she said as she got to her feet again, this time without as bada wave of dizziness.
Ren Negade

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 11:18 pm Reply with quote        
A few hours had passed and members of Covenant were starting to arrive all dressed for the occasion. Shadow stood in the dining room up against a pillar with his arms crossed and a bored expression on his face. He was wearing a tuxedo that left his chest exposed with the wrappings around his ribs.

"I'm all for parties and such but I wish this would end soon, wearing a penguin suit isn't my thing."Shadow sighed to himself as he was approached by Locke of whom was wearing a matching suit and hat that had a rather large feather in it.

"Hey there Shadow, long time no see wouldn't you say?"Locke greeted.

"There's a reason for that."Replied Shadow.

"Oh come on, still not chummy with me?"

"Sorry, but I'd rather not associate myself with a womaniser such as yourself."

"Still see me that way huh....speak of woman, have you seen Miki around at all?"

"Not since earlier, she should be showing up soon hopefully."
Amber

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 11:38 pm Reply with quote        
There was silence, no sign of Miki anywhere, before the door to the room opened and she made her way in. She was wearing a low cut dress, with a cut so low that she couldn't wear a bra with it. It was rather tasteful though, as it swept down from her shoulders to her waist, and was bound there. There was a golden rope that was bound around her torso, from her hips up to just under her breasts. It wasn't hard to see that there ws some magic support to her breasts as well.

The lower half of the dress was rather long, long enough to trail the floor, and the heels she was wearing weren't helping with that. The heels were about four inches tall, and coiled up about her legs up to her knees. There was a slit down the sides that made the boots visible.

As she walked in, she looked around and had an extremey uneasy air about her, obviously just wanting to head out.
Ren Negade

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 11:53 pm Reply with quote        
"Ease up kid and enjoy yourself."Commented a large looming figure who stood behind Miki and placed his hand on her shoulder; it was Francis.

Francis was wearing a dark suit that didn't appear far too different from normal apparel. He did however have his hair styled differently and was wearing make up so that his stitching wasn't so apparent.

"Heeeey, I like the dress; decided to wear something so daring in hopes of seducing Dante, right?" Francis joked.
Amber

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 12:01 am Reply with quote        
Miki jumped, and rather visibly when she felt his hands on her shoulders, and heard his voice behind her. She whirled around fast enough that she nearly landed on her ass, due to the heels.

"I... what? No! Uhh.... whatever her name is forced me to to use this." She told him with a small sigh.
Ren Negade

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 12:41 am Reply with quote        
"So it was Madison's idea, well that makes sense since she is a succubus and all."Replied Francis as he placed a and under his chin.

"Well none the less, Dante should notice you for sure."
Amber

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 12:45 am Reply with quote        
"To be honest, I'm not sure if that's a good thing..." Miki commented as she tried to cover herself a bit, and failed. The dark material seemed to be overdone with starch, or was just repelled from her skin. Nothing that she did seemed to make it any better, and if anything, it just got worse.

"Do you know where Dante is, anyway? So I know to avoid him, I don't feel like listening to him or to --" she started before Locke noticed her.
Ren Negade

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 10:21 pm Reply with quote        
As though like a flash, Locke made his way behind Miki and begun fondling her breasts vigorously with a large grin on his face.

"Well well, aren't we a lovely treat."Commented Locke before he found himself flying and hitting against a wall; his face swollen and smoke rising from pure heat from the strike.

"You damn womaniser, do that again and you'll be luck you still have a face."Threatened Shadow before turning his attention towards Miki.

"You alright, he didn't hurt you did he?"
Amber

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 12:21 am Reply with quote        
Miki didn't know what to say, since it all happened so fast. When she finally registered what had happened, and that Shadow was in front of her asking if she was all right.

"I... no he didn't. I'm fine." She said with a small shake of her head. "Just really caught me off guard."
Ren Negade

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 8:16 pm Reply with quote        
"Well that's good, if Dante were to find out about what happened he'd have Locke's ass in a basket."Commented Shadow with a slow exhale.

"Hey there Shadow, long time no see."Greeted Francis.

"Yeah no kidding; so what have you been doing to keep yourself busy?"Shadow replied.

"Same old same old, but enough small talk; have you seen Dante at all?"

"Not since earlier today, knowing him he's going through his last minute preparations with Gustav as we speak."
Amber

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 5:35 pm Reply with quote        
Miki just sighed.

"Yeah, he probably would." She agreed.

"Considering the fact that it he seems oddly protective of me, even though he hardly knows me." she added as Francis approached. She didn't say anything while he was there though, since she didn't want to interrupt.
Ren Negade

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 11:43 am Reply with quote        
The lights then went dark before a spot light shined upon the land in the middle of the stairway. Before everyone stood Dante, he was wearing some sort of royal get up that made him look like a count and his hair was pulled back in a ponytail; something most never see.

"Welcome one and all to my estate."Dante announced as he made his way down the steps.

"Today we mark the introduction of new member to Covenant and the home whose abilities will most definitely be beneficial to our goal of making world where the common people and supernatural can live in harmony." He continued.

"Now without further a due, lets start this party; Gustav, start the music."
Amber

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 6:33 pm Reply with quote        
As he spoke, Miki just sighed. She couldn't understand the get up he was in, at all, and certainly was wishing to hide. She hated get togethers like this, always had, and probably always would, considering the fact that she never did well in them.

"Uh... ok, now that he's here and such, I'm leaving." was all she said, albeit under her breath, before turning to head towards teh doorway out.
Ren Negade

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 11:09 am Reply with quote        
"Hey Miki, where are you going?"Shadow asked as he noticed her turning heel; this got Dante's attention and like a blur he intercepted her path.

"Come on Miki, lets dance."Suggested Dante as he reached a hand out, a calm smile on his face.

"We can't let that beautiful dress go to waste."
Amber

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 4:25 pm Reply with quote        
Miki jumped when DAnte suddenly appeared in front of her and stepped back instinctively.

"Don't do that! Bloody hell, Dante." She growled befre shaking her head slightly.

"One, I don't dance. Two, I still have a freaking headache from earlier, and three, I don't dance."
Post new topic   Reply to topic Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20, 21, 22, 23  Next