Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Private Roleplaying
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 21, 22, 23  Next
Amber

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:43 pm Reply with quote        
She was silent as she sat there, sitting against the wall and severely bloodied. She wondered if anyone would come to help her... not that she was holding her breath though.

Shit... I can't... he's going to kill me, I just know it... She commented mentally as she tried to catch her breath. She didn't know what to do, and she didn't know what it was that she could do to hide herself even better or not.

Her heart was racing, and she couldn't keep up with this. She was about ready to just give up and give in, so that she didn't have to worry about this anymore. There was a hunter of sorts coming after her, as had been the case for the past couple of months. That night though, that night was the first night that he'd actually approached her. Or rather, tried to. Her 'gift', although she looked at it as a curse, prevented him from being able to do anything to her. She'd always been one step ahead, and he hadn't been able to truly figure out why quickly.

"... I can't... " She said quietly as she tried to get to her feet, yet found she couldn't. As soon as she got up there, she dropped to her knees though, completely unable to hold herself up. The running that she'd been doing was taking it's toll on her, along with the lack of any form of sustenance. She hadn't eaten in about a week, and it was starting to truly take it's toll on her.

As she was there, on all fours, she didn't notice the figure walking up to her. If she had've noticed, chances are she would have jumped to her feet while ready to defend herself. She should have, regardless, as she was grabbed by the back of the throat.

"You're mine now, bitch." A gruff male voice hissed as a dagger was brought to her throat. He was about to slit her throat, which was evident by the pressure that he applied as it broke her skin.
Ren Negade

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:00 pm Reply with quote        
Suddenly her attacker dropped his knife as two bullet holes formed in his head as two bullets passed through the back of his skull and exited through the front; blood splattered on the young woman as her attacker's limp body fell to the floor.

A tall figure holding a hand gun upside down and wearing a trench coat appeared within the young woman's sight. His hair was raven black, eyes blood red and with rather pale skin. He the quickly blew away the smoke from the barrel of his gun and then spoke into the collar of his coat.

"Target neutralized, proceeding to administer aid to the victim."He said before approaching the woman, kicking the limp body of the target along the way.

"Are you alright miss?" He asked as he offered her a hand to help her get back on to her feet.
Amber

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:08 pm Reply with quote        
She had hit the ground rather harshly, a hand at her throat to try and stem the blood flow, since she had no idea how much she was bleeding, just that she was.

"I... I'm alright." She said after a moment as she straightened up a bit.

"Thank you, but I'm fine." She said, refusing to accept his help, as was the standard for her. She generally didn't accept anyone's help, solely because of the fact that she hadn't ever met anyone that honestly cared about her.

She brushed a lock of her jaw length deep violet hair out of her face with her free hand as she sat back on her heels, not removing her hand from her throat.
Ren Negade

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:52 pm Reply with quote        
"Hmm, let me see..."Announced the young man as he knelt down and pushed the young woman's hand aside.

The blood from her throat was flowing steadily and at this rate she would need a blood transfusion quickly. He then sighed and positioned his hand in away as though he was going to grasp her throat. The blood that was trickling then started to reverse in flow and slowly the wound healed over leaving a scar.

"There, that should do the trick."The man said before getting back up and dusting off his coat.
Amber

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:55 pm Reply with quote        
She tensed up at his hand came for her throat, but something was telling her to not react, not fight him off. She had no idea what it was, but there was something.

When he finished, she brought her hand up to her throat, amazed that it was healed over.

"... You're not human, are you?" She asked, her tone curious but her words blunt and to the point.
Ren Negade

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 12:05 am Reply with quote        
"Oh what gave it away, my blood red eyes, my pale skin or the fact that I could manipulate your blood?" He chuckled.

"Then again, now you aren't exactly normal either, isn't that right psychic girl?"

He then shifted his coat in way that the young woman could see a clear view of the holsters strapped to each of his legs. On his back was a rather long Katana as well, one long enough that would question as to how one would wield it.

"And now I wait..."He sighed.
Amber

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 12:08 am Reply with quote        
Instantly, she was on her feet and backing away from him.

"....!!' Her movements made her fear evident, although it wasn't possible to tell whether or not it was because of the fact that he wasn't human, or because of the fact that he'd figured her out.

"I'm just going to go. Thank you... and I'm sure I'll never see you again." She said, trying to bite her fear back, and failing a bit.

... He knows about me, that spells trouble. Plus I don't know what he is, or who he is. The sole fact that he saved my life makes it that I'm indebted to him, and I don't want him to be able to call on that at any time. she thought as she moved away from him.
Ren Negade

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 12:18 am Reply with quote        
"Your fear right now is quite reasonable but trust me when I say I'm not going to lay finger on you, after all my boss would have my head, however Madison isn't really the head since I'm the one who inherited the business." He replied before revealing a badge and his I.D

"My name is Dante Darqovich, and I'm member of the Department of Supernatural Affairs, also known as the D.S.A or Covenant."
Amber

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 12:23 am Reply with quote        
She froze when he held her badge out to her, almost staring at it for a moment, her face paling.

"Mr. Darqovich, the woman you mentioned, Madison Sylvian, she's going to run into some trouble tonight. I don't know what it is that will happen, but ... the hunter that was after me had an accomplice... and he'll be going after her next. If he survives, she will die, and if he survives, he'll be come for me next." She told him honestly, her fear still rather apparent.

"I have to go. Again, I thank you, but I need to go hide, before he comes after me."
Ren Negade

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 12:33 am Reply with quote        
"Madison's life is in danger you say...well, I may not like her but I guess it's up to me to save her ass."Sighed Dante.

"Oh and if you're gong to be hunted out again it may be best for you to stay by me, at least this way I can take care of anyone who comes after you."
Amber

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 12:45 am Reply with quote        
She looked up at him, obviously ready to deny what he said. She wasn't going to hang around him any longer than she had to. She had no interest in it, she just wanted to go back to the hotel she was staying in and forget that this night ever happened.

"..... No. I'll be alright. Go save your friend." She said, her voice a touch calmer than before.
Ren Negade

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:56 am Reply with quote        
"Listen, right now you really don't have a choice."Dante sighed.

"You're now involved in essentially a supernatural police case that I've been following for months now and now that you've predicted a grim future for my boss I'll be needing your co-operation to put an end to all this, understood?"
Amber

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 4:37 pm Reply with quote        
She just sighed. It wasn't new that she was getting ordered around. People always were, since so many people believed that she just had some serious medical problems. She had a few prescriptions, that she didn't take because she knew they were useless, for things that she couldn't remember the names of. She didn't care to try, either. She knew why it was that she seemed comatose every so often, she knew the cause, and knew that there was nothing that could possibly be done to fix it.

Hopefully... I don't get hit with one while he's around. Please... let it wait until I get somewhere I can hide again.... she begged her mind. She didn't want him to bare witness to it, and start thinking that she was just another nut job, or something.

She nodded though.

"I... alright. I'll do what I can to help..."
Ren Negade

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:19 pm Reply with quote        
"Thank you for your co-operation, now follow me."Dante said as he motioned for to follow as he walked out of the alleyway.

Just outside of the alley was a jet black sports car with blood red seating and trimmings around the outer portions. It almost looked like a hybrid between a Corvet and the bat mobile.

"I hope you don't get care sick."Chuckled Dante as he opened up the passenger side door.
Amber

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:29 pm Reply with quote        
She looked at it and let out a low whistle when she saw the car.

"You... make good money, don't you?" She asked as she approached it with him. When he opened the door for her, she looked at him, a bit surprised, but didn't say anything regarding it before climbing in.

"Thanks." She said, and buckled up, waiting for him to get into the drivers seat and, well, drive.