Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Art Shops
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. 2 Headshots for Youtube - Will Pay Well (for high-quality)
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:27 pm Reply with quote        
I do co-op Let's Plays with my boyfriend on Youtube. The channel can be seen here.

Soon, we'll be releasing a Left 4 Dead 2 series, but we're really wanting little chibi-like headshots to go in the videos. Now, they don't need to be themed or anything - we just want to have little faces to overlay the video to illustrate which perspective belongs to who. Here are two reference pictures:

One
Two
(It's important to note that he no longer wears the ear ring, so please don't include that.)

If someone could get this piece of art done (preferably within a couple of weeks), I would be greatly appreciative of you. I can pay pretty well, whether through rares or silver or gold.

Please show me samples before you decide to take this on. Epos Vox and I will both have to agree on an artist. Prices will be discussed either after the samples are seen, or after the work is done.

You will also be credited in every video that we use your work in. This may extend beyond our Left 4 Dead 2 series.

EposVox

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:35 pm Reply with quote        
Hello all,

Yes, this would be greatly greatly appreciated.
If we choose an artist and you do this for us, your handle/name and a link of your choice would be promoted and given credit in the video descriptions of any videos we use the art in, that way you receive proper credit.

Examples of a similar concept can be seen here:
One
Two

Thank you for your time!

Live Stream
Photography & GFX
Facebook
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 7:59 pm Reply with quote        
We found our artist. Locking now.