Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / City Square
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Catghost
Administrator

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 11:50 pm Reply with quote        
xD

Dun worry about it! I don't want people to feel the need to send me something. Sweat
Also fireworks are illegal in GA, sadly. xD Except sparklers. Apparently I am getting oreos though. And possibly mac n cheese in a zip lock baggy...

MIDOREA GAME DEV! WE'RE MAKING NEW MIDOREA ADVENTURE GAMES
Angelic.Demon
Recolorer
Recolorer

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 12:00 am Reply with quote        
HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY

TOOOOO

CAT U:

::Shop::
Catghost
Administrator

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 12:10 am Reply with quote        
BEST USE OF FIREWORKS AND A CAKE.

EVER.

<3

Angelic.Demon
Recolorer
Recolorer

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 11:20 am Reply with quote        
THAT IS WHAT I WOULD GET SOMEONE TO DO FOR YOU IF FIREWORKS WERE LEGAL U:

killerkitty

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 12:04 pm Reply with quote        
Wait, what? Fireworks are illegal in America?? I guess I won't be living there then, ever. I love fireworks.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 4:56 pm Reply with quote        
Well in some states they're illegal to sell/buy, and certain fireworks are illegal as well.

And happy birthday Cat! :D
*throws the catnip at you*

Angelic.Demon
Recolorer
Recolorer

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 6:00 pm Reply with quote        
killerkitty wrote:
Wait, what? Fireworks are illegal in America?? I guess I won't be living there then, ever. I love fireworks.

Depends on the state. Its illegal to buy fireworks in my state, but people just cross the border into South Carolina, buy some, and come back home. Not illegal to shot them off ;D

killerkitty

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 5:40 am Reply with quote        
Ah, I see. xD

So, are we doing any contests? I wonder what they'll be.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 10:35 pm Reply with quote        
Jab Look at the first page. There is a contest.

TerrenaAnimula

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 9:20 pm Reply with quote        
Happy Birthday, Catghost! Even though I am definitely late in wishing you happy birthday. But I hope you had a good one! Happy

It's illegal to get them in GA? O.o We can buy them here in VA. You have to travel to a different state to buy certain ones (or to the county because the counties and cities have different laws regarding them).

Like in town, you can buy anything that is legal in the state...but you are not allowed to set anything off that goes into the air. But that doesn't stop people. Only the city can set those off for certain things like for the 4th of July celebration we have.
neomattlac

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 12:54 pm Reply with quote        
You can buy them here in MD, but there are restrictions on when you can light them.

Catghost
Administrator

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 8:44 pm Reply with quote        
Thank you. ^^

And yeah, it's not necessarily illegal to buy them here, only the ones that shoot into the air are illegal to purchase. But everyone just goes to Alabama to get those, and shoot them off anyway.

A lot of the big city celebrations and stuff use those kinds of fireworks too, like when they drop the big peach in Atlanta on new years. xD

Lost_Ninja9213

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:09 pm Reply with quote        
Happy Birthday Cat!! shows how much ive not been logging in D: hope you had a good one!! <3

My Wishlist Thread

My Hangout
TerrenaAnimula

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 11:10 pm Reply with quote        
There's a peach that is dropped? O.o That is awesome! We don't have anything cool like that here. T_T

Although apparently from what I was told, in Raleigh, NC, they apparently drop an acorn for New Years. That would be cool too....and that would also be easier for me to get to in order to see than Atlanta. Also, I have been to Raleigh (earlier this month). So I kinda know the place. XD But I was only there for 2 days and I was only there to go to a meetup. So I went went to little stores around the meetup site, went to hotel, went and got food, came back to hotel for Doctor Who Specials, went to bed....next day got up, ate breakfast, went to Trader Joe's since it was across the street, then found a Target. Then came home. lol. I had a friend with me.
Catghost
Administrator

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 11:32 pm Reply with quote        
I had a very nice one. ^^ Thank you very much also! And it's good to see you again. <3

And yeah! It's like the big apple, but it's a... big peach, basically xDD Haha
Do you live in NC? I have friends that live there. And an acorn. o.o Wat even. Still sounds awesome. What kind of a meetup was it? I am guessing it had to do with Doctor Who? o:

...Now that I think of it, there's a little town south of me that has a possum drop. Neutral