Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Art Shops
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Nuruhanj

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 1:29 pm Reply with quote        

GENERAL RULES:

01. Follow Midorea TOS.
02. Be polite.
03. NO SPAMMING! NO DOUBLE/TRIPLE POSTING! NO ARGUES! NO TROLLING! NO SEXUAL THEME!

ART SHOP RULES:
- All Commissions will be posted on my Deviantart Account or Imageshack accounts.
- You can pay me with ITEMS, MONEY or COMBINATIONS of them!
- [color=crimson]YOU CAN REQUEST FREE ARTS IF IT'S YOUR B-DAY and sometimes You can win freebies.

- All doll bases are from Kawaii Hannah or PixiStar

What I CAN DO:

- Creatures / Humanoids
- Furry and Anthro OCs
- Animal / Pokemons / Digimons / Creatures
- Portrait
- Ocs / Avatars / Fan Arts
- Chibies
- Dolls

What I CAN'T DO:

- Pixel Art
- Too much Muscolar People
- Sexual/Gore/Racism Things

Nuruhanj

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 1:32 pm Reply with quote        

Let's do this: since I'm new and I don't know anything about pricing art here but I've just seen so many items I'd liek to have.. I make the art, you make an offer... Right enough, isn't it?

[*] Animals, Creatures, Pokemons, Digimons 300s: VWXY

[*]Chibies and Dolls 200s : VWXYZ

[*] Manga Style (single or couple; half body or full body) 500s-1000s : UVWXYZ

[*] Full body realistic style ( single or couple. with eventually a simple BG) 1000-1200s : WXYZ

[*] full body PIN UP Style ( single. only females or feminine males) 800s : UV WXYZ

BRIBE ME!
2000s-3000s

XYZ

Nuruhanj

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 1:38 pm Reply with quote        

PICK UP:

neomattlac

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 1:07 am Reply with quote        
Can I do a bribe for 2k of my character Neo-Neo?
He has no actual design, so to speak.
Just a bio.
Name: Neo-Neo
Ref: Well, I don't really have a design yet. I just know that he should have dark-ish brown hair and blue eyes.
About: Well, he used to be a big(overweight), mean, depressed, shy guy, but now is a slimmer, more outgoing guy. He enjoys parkour, dancing, and chivalry. He is always courteous, is fun to be around, and is generally happy, though occasionally glimpses of his old self comes through. He occasionally battles with a darker side of himself, which he has mostly left in his past. It seems to come through though late at night. He is still kind of nervous around pretty ladies, and, while he's had girlfriends, he's always somewhat awkward when it comes to making moves with girls. He stands at around 6 ft. He also has a twin brother, who is more spontaneous, and together they bring the best out of each other, becoming outgoing, hyper, and spontaneous, often taking sudden trips or cooking up extreme dishes or trying extreme sports. They share a love for speedy movements and fast games, for food(and the preparations of food, such as butchering, stewing, and canning), and, for some odd reason, for odd or different things, such as an odd piece to a puzzle. (Not to mention they like puzzles) If Neo-Neo ever had to choose between his brother and a lady, he'd choose his brother.

Nuruhanj

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 3:14 am Reply with quote        
neomattlac wrote:
Can I do a bribe for 2k of my character Neo-Neo?
He has no actual design, so to speak.
Just a bio.
Name: Neo-Neo
Ref: Well, I don't really have a design yet. I just know that he should have dark-ish brown hair and blue eyes.
About: Well, he used to be a big(overweight), mean, depressed, shy guy, but now is a slimmer, more outgoing guy. He enjoys parkour, dancing, and chivalry. He is always courteous, is fun to be around, and is generally happy, though occasionally glimpses of his old self comes through. He occasionally battles with a darker side of himself, which he has mostly left in his past. It seems to come through though late at night. He is still kind of nervous around pretty ladies, and, while he's had girlfriends, he's always somewhat awkward when it comes to making moves with girls. He stands at around 6 ft. He also has a twin brother, who is more spontaneous, and together they bring the best out of each other, becoming outgoing, hyper, and spontaneous, often taking sudden trips or cooking up extreme dishes or trying extreme sports. They share a love for speedy movements and fast games, for food(and the preparations of food, such as butchering, stewing, and canning), and, for some odd reason, for odd or different things, such as an odd piece to a puzzle. (Not to mention they like puzzles) If Neo-Neo ever had to choose between his brother and a lady, he'd choose his brother.

oh wow... ok but for example... is he femminine? or where he's come from? example: he's asiatic or anything else XD
and what about clothes?

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 9:14 am Reply with quote        
Not feminine, sharp jaw, but a solid chin. Broad shoulders. How about a leather jacket over a white dress shirt, and straight black pants. Shoes, could be over exaggerated in size, similar to Kingdom Hearts. I want the shoes to be black and white, similar to the summer Vans style, but with more interweaved colors. Maybe a black and white flame style going on.
It's funny because my dad looked at the screen of my computer right as it loaded and thought I was trying to hide something because the screen changed. -_- Okay, not funny, just annoying.
This is the shoe I was talking about.

Nuruhanj

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 12:38 pm Reply with quote        
ok then.. i'll start to make it

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 7:45 pm Reply with quote        
If it's not too late, this is the sort of experience he went through.

Nuruhanj

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 11:29 pm Reply with quote        
neomattlac wrote:
If it's not too late, this is the sort of experience he went through.

i'm reading the manga ^^

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 3:01 am Reply with quote        
I love that manga.

Nuruhanj

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 4:46 am Reply with quote        
i'm at chap 25 ^^ when in few weeks will be the contest in Japan...
I love the manga too.. else 'cause I played piano for a long time ^^

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 10:05 pm Reply with quote        
Oh shoot! I gave you the piano one?! I meant to give you this one.

Nuruhanj

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 3:09 am Reply with quote        
neomattlac wrote:
Oh shoot! I gave you the piano one?! I meant to give you this one.

well pretty good this one too!!!
I've to lose 20 kilos myself too XD

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 3:43 pm Reply with quote        
I'm pretty bad myself.
20 kilos is 44lbs?
Then I need to lose around 46 kilos.

Nuruhanj

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 5:32 pm Reply with quote        
neomattlac wrote:
I'm pretty bad myself.
20 kilos is 44lbs?
Then I need to lose around 46 kilos.

well I lost almost 30 kilos and I should lose other 30...
but sincerely I can manage 10 kilos of abundance :P
I'm trying to lose weight 'cause I'm afraid of what can happen to me, untill my dad's death... he was a big obese.. and died for tumour caused by diabettic and bad alimentation.