Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / OoC Forum
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Post new topic   Reply to topic Return to Camelot OoC: The Untold Arthurian Legand
Sly
Coordinator

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 9:54 am Reply with quote        
Ok...horrible person is sorry for being horrible and poofing. Will, for sure, post something up tonight at the latest. SORRY GUYS!! Sweat
KoyiTar

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:22 pm Reply with quote        
Soooo is this just dead or is there anyway we can find to revive it in any manner? I have a plan for my character is not.

Kinslayer6788

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:15 pm Reply with quote        
Trust me I do not want it to die. I guess if we all agree to ignore slys and my last posts we could go on. Or if sly posts either way. Otherwise the day can't continue. I want to play my charater so bad.
KoyiTar

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:39 pm Reply with quote        
I wouldn't mind ignoring them other than it would kindave be weird a bit later on if someone wants to join in and reads it and stuff but meh. I have been wanting to post in here but am unsure what to post without more input from others and stuffs.

Sly
Coordinator

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:46 pm Reply with quote        
Alright. I'm sorry I got busy and stupid and lazy. If you all will let me, I'll post something up tonight and try to be better about not killing RPs. Of course, if you'd rather go on and just kick me out and ignore my earlier posts, I would understand that too.... Duh
Kinslayer6788

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 7:40 am Reply with quote        
We don't want to kick you out! We want to keep you in. As long as you promise to try to post we want you to keep on.
Kinslayer6788

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 5:29 pm Reply with quote        
So, should we just go on then. Tell me what you guys think?
Malverne
Writer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 7:07 pm Reply with quote        
I think we should.

Sly, I'm gonna be a bit harsh right now. I get that you want to be in the roleplay, and your character is cool and all, but you aren't the only one in this story. It isn't fair to everyone else here that we have to wait ages for a post to come. I've seen you posting around in other, more chatty forums, and it shows that roleplaying isn't t high on your list of priorities. Now, there's nothing wrong with that, but I think that you need to understand that, for the rest of us, roleplaying is very high.

I don't want to suggest that we should kick you out, because that wouldn't be fair. However, I do think you need to assess whether or not you can keep up. You've said for a while that you'd post and nothing came. I'm certainly willing to give you another chance, but like I said before, it's not fair to keep pausing for a month for you to get around to writing a post. Sly, you're a good roleplayer. You write well, your characters are interesting and realistic. But it's just not fair for everyone else. If you think you can keep up, then please, do so. But, if not, then let us know, instead of making us wait.

KoyiTar

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 7:20 pm Reply with quote        
I am going to have to agree with what Mal said basically. I don't want anyone kicked out but more frequent posts to keep things moving would be nice even if they are just short one paragraph posts at that.

Keylaleigh

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 7:36 pm Reply with quote        
I third what everyone else says.

Sly
Coordinator

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 7:51 pm Reply with quote        
Ok. I'm sorry. Really I am. It's not that this isn't important to me, it is; but I can totally see where it looks like that. I'm not going to waste your time with explanations that you didn't ask for and I don't owe, I'm just going to end this by informing you all that I posted and now we can all hopefully get on with this thing. I'm sorry for being so inconsiderate, even if unintentionally so. I hope you all can accept my apology and trust that I will be more faithfull in my updating. Sweat Thanks for the second chance, though....
Keylaleigh

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 8:42 pm Reply with quote        
One page later, Mal and I transition to the other group.

Malverne
Writer

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 8:50 pm Reply with quote        
I think it was a bit more than one page, but yea...we're awesome.

KoyiTar

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:24 pm Reply with quote        
Which I then bring myself back in, in a rather crappy way sortave I dunno so tired and burned out from moving.

Sly
Coordinator

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:13 am Reply with quote        
Behold, I post. Roll Eyes It sucks, but it's a post....^^;