Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / The Theater
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Post new topic   Reply to topic Return to Camelot: The Untold Arthurian Legend(OPEN)

Who Should Run the Storyline?
Mal
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Kin
100%
 100%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 1

Keylaleigh

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 7:07 pm Reply with quote        
"We shall." Learmount smiled and followed Allyn. Cu Sidhe stayed behind Learmount just in case he was needed. The trail was much fresher than the other. Even she could see it. These people had been here only a few hours ago. Two practitioners of green magics and an old friend. She knew who it was the moment she felt his magical energies.

Learmount knew that they'd run into each other, and she'd jump that hurdle when she got to it. No need to worry herself at this moment.

Malverne
Writer

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 7:34 pm Reply with quote        
Allyn traipsed through the wood. His experienced eyes noted that the trail seemed to be made by one very panicked person. Whatever happened in the glade had obviously gone very wrong. However, Allyn noticed other tracks. At one point, he knelt, studying a few footprints. Besides the original panicker, there seemed to be other people on this trail. Three of them, in fact, much calmer and the tracks were younger. Judging from the bootprints, two of these people were hard travelers, while the other had more casual shoes, fit for comfort instead of hardiness. He also guessed from the stride length, and the slight brushes on the ground from a skirt, that the two travelers were male, while the local was a woman.

Eventually, Allyn came out of the forest, and frowned.

"I'm guessing that Cu Sidhe would do better outside Camelot," he said, "We'll have to track these three through more mundane methods. I'll ask Lady Elaine to keep an eye out for two vagabonds, just arrived in the city. Come, we have to find someone who knows what that pendant could signify. I have a friend."

------------------------------------------------

"So..." Tam said to her two companions as they walked through Camelot, "Now what?"

KoyiTar

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:15 pm Reply with quote        
Violet hadn't done much good in the way of information gathering. The best she had come up with was most probably information the knight and his companion already knew or had their own means to find out about. Nothing that would make her very much use. "Well I could at least find him and tell him about the crazy that was rambling about strange things in the forest before passing out in the tavern." She muttered to herself as she finished some bread she had swiped as a quick snack.

The only reason she considered this is from having noticed what appeared to be a knight and a girl heading towards the forest earlier from her vantage point on the rooftops. Now it was time to find out if they had made it back yet Which from her vantage point she noticed what she guessed was them heading back towards town already. "Hmm has to be them time to find out." She said getting down from the roofs to make her way normally through the town. rooftops weren't meant to be traveled during the day unless you needed to look around.

She neared the gates rather quickly seeing as there wasn't much foot traffic on the streets at the moment. She was certain now as she saw them much more closely that it was the old night and girl she had blundered on the night before and completely forgot to get their names. Being who she was she decided it best to just walk up to them and speak. "Excuse me Sir knight whose name I did not get last evening but I believe I might have some information that could assist you in whatever it is you're doing" She said rather quickly and a bit hushed so other people wouldn't be drawn into the conversation.

Kinslayer6788

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 9:27 pm Reply with quote        
Robin walked through the large marble archway. He felt unconfortable in the city as all those of the fae do, but he liked it better than most. He loved it infact. The city was the perfect place to cause mischief.

"I guess we do what all humans.....I mean all people do. We go to the bar, and look for this woman. Or atleast, cause a barfight."
Sly
Coordinator

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:06 am Reply with quote        
Aldreda raised an eyebrow at Hob's apparent slip, but let it go for the time being. She wasn't feeling entirely comfortable now that they were back in the city; she couldn't quite pinpoint why, perhaps it was because the trail of the woman they had followed here was significantly harder to trace now that they were surrounded by the bustle of the city. More likely, though, it was the feeling that their little group was being watched, somehow, by someone. It was only a vague feeling, it was ridiculous to assume it was accurate, so she decided to keep her current misgivings to herself. Besides, it wasn't like either of these two were likely to listen to her or heed any advice she may have. Of course, it could have just been the idea of going to a bar that bothered her; there were too many people with too many ill-intents in places like that for her to feel the slightest inclination to step inside for any length of time. She needed to go check on Elandris anyway, and her home wasn't too far from here. She also needed to wash the dirt from earlier off of her hands.

Thinking about the events of the past two days, she shuddered slightly. Aldreda crossed her arms across her chest and sighed before addressing t Hob.

"Well...enjoy your debauchery then. I believe I'll pass on these particular pleasantries, if it's all the same to you. I need to check...on someone. My home is not far from here and I'll be able to meet up with you again in about an hour's time, if you would like me to. I'll be sure to keep my eyes open though, and if I should see anything...I may let you know." Roll Eyes

Malverne
Writer

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 8:40 pm Reply with quote        
"Ah, yes," Allyn said jovially, "I remember you. The eavesdropper. Violet, correct? I guess you didn't catch my name. Well, for future reference, it's Allyn. Sir Allyn. If you wish to assist me, or us," he added, nodding to Learmount, "Then why don't we take this conversation to a more private setting? Your ears aren't the only prying ones on these streets, I'm sure."

"Alright Aldreda," Tam said, "I'll keep an eye on this bozo and we'll be at an inn by the end of the night. Probably the first one we see. Just...in case you still want to get mixed up in all this...whatever. C'mon Robin, we've got alcohol to chug. You should have fun with this..." Tam dragged the fairy-man away, although he wasn't doing much by way of resisting. Tam bodily shoved him into a bar.

"I'll be back in an hour," she told Robin, "Get us a room upstairs, then, y'know...get drunk." Tam then left, not really caring if he got into any trouble.

Tam walked down to the next inn with a bar, and entered quietly. The stink of failing livers was heavy in the air.

"Hello!" The innkeeper barked in Tam's ear, surprising the girl. "My name Mark Rutt. This is my inn. What can I do for you?"

"Uh, hi," Tam said, "I'm, er, looking for a friend. I saw her in the woods this morning, but she hit her head and ran off. She was really scared and I think she might have gone to a bar to get smashed enough to forget it. She's about this tall, wearing a cloak, blonde...have you seen her?"

"Oh! Yes! Scared blonde lady!" Mark Rutt seemed very pleased to know the person Tam was looking for, "Mark Rutt saw her. She must have had too much of the Cut of Your Jib, because she was talking nonsense. Or maybe she hadn't had enough, considering she could still talk...But I threw her out back. She should be in the stables." Tam thanked the orcish man and snuck out to the stables behind the inn.

"Gotcha," she said, finding the passed out woman lying in a pile of dirty straw.

Kinslayer6788

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 3:39 pm Reply with quote        
Robin, walked into the bar, waited 25 seconds then turned around and started following Tam. Hob did not believe that she would run away from him, but he knew better than to trust her completely. Also and maybe more importantly Robin had no money to per cure a room, and more importantly booze.

Robin easily followed the girl as she went into an inn called the "Cut of your Jib." (Whoever thought of that one needed to be flogged. There is no accounting for taste these days.) He waited another 25 seconds and scurried in, walking to a side corner of the room. Just close enough to watch what Tam did, but not close enough to be in the light and recognizable.

He listened to their conversation. (He now knew why it was called that way, as the owner looked like he had been flogged in the face.) Tam was a hell of a talker. Chalk one to the worded ones. Robin was not sure though if it was a inherent ability or one of magic. Regardless, he watched Tam leave, and strolled over to the brute of a man.

"Did you know that those fine people," Robin pointed to a party of mercenaries that did not look to be from this town. "were talking about leaving this establishment without paying and would bash anyone who got in their way. Now I would be extremely upset if you got cheated out of so much food and liqueur. Would you like me to handle the

As Hob told his tale of woe to the bartender Mark Rutt got very angry. " No one cheat Mark Rutt out of his Money! No ONE!" He leaped over the counter pulling out what looked like a giant club and started smashing the mercenaries in the face.

Robin walked out of the bar whistling while the fight went on. as he passed by people he pick-pocketed a handful while they were distracted. Clinking the new found gold in his hand, he went into the stables.
Malverne
Writer

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 3:24 pm Reply with quote        
Tam had just hoisted the unconscious girl over her shoulder (the girl was light as a feather) when Robin walked in. She blinked a few times, then sighed.

"Found her," she said, somewhat unnecessarily, "Now, because I'm assuming that you didn't you didn't we need a place to stay. Somewhere where we won't be heard. Think we should ask Aldreda?"

Kinslayer6788

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 4:00 pm Reply with quote        
Robin shrugged "How was I supposed to get us a room without money. Well I have money now, but I think that going to find her would be the best chance."

Still playing with the coins he turned around to go. As they left the stables, Hob looked at the bar proper. The bar fight had gotten alittle out of hand. Mark Rutt was now bashing anyone who got near him with his gaint club.

"Well that is interesting."
Malverne
Writer

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 4:16 pm Reply with quote        
"I assumed you'd find money," Tam said, "Vagabond like you could pilfer an entire room of their life's savings in a few minutes. But yeah, we should go find Al...what's so interesting?" Tam leaned out from behind Robin to see the bar.

"It's a bar fight," she said, "Not much special about it. Isn't this what you wanted though, to start a bar fight? I can find the druid by m'self if you want to get all your bones smashed in with...is he wielding a tree trunk?"

Kinslayer6788

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 8:10 pm Reply with quote        
"Oh, well never you mind. I have already done what I sent out to do." Waves his hand at the brawl. "And that might be a tree trunk."

"Anyway I don't know how to find her. Or I do, but I would rather not do so right now. So I am following you. Lead the way young one." As he took the uncouncious girl from Tam and threw her ungraciously over his shoulder."Lead on."
Malverne
Writer

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:49 pm Reply with quote        
Tam glared slightly as Robin took the unconscious girl from her. The man seemed to think the world was his. Tam had half a mind to give him a brain tumor, not even sure it would kill him. Even if Robin survived it, the headaches would be horrendous.

The thought brought a smile to Tam's lips, which was quickly banished at Robin's words.

"You say this as if I know where she is," Tam said, "How would I know? Why don't you do your magic-tracking? All I can sense is disease and injuries, and while just about everyone in here has some form of liver problem, finding one healthy woman in a city wouldn't really be feasible."

Kinslayer6788

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 11:01 am Reply with quote        
"But, that is going to be hard!" Robin whinned. "I honestly do not know if I can find her in this mess of a city. There is magic everywhere. Some stronger some weaker. No offence to her, but she is not overly strong."

Robin started walking back to where they parted. "Might as well start at the beginning."
Sly
Coordinator

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 12:41 am Reply with quote        
((Oh, Aldreda’s plenty strong, maybe Hob’s just not as good at tracking as he thinks he is. =P Just kidding…. Laugh ))

Aldreda had seen to Elandris in the hour or so that had passed since she had parted ways with the other two. The old man was doing well today, and in high spirits despite his unease at Aldreda’s constant disappearances as of late; she had assured him that there was nothing to worry about and that she had simply been very busy with her work over the past couple of days. This explanation seemed to assuage some of Elandris’s concerns and after a lunch (which Aldreda had prepared and he had insisted she stay to eat with him) he had let her “get back to (her) work” without much protest.

After leaving Elandris, she had made her way into town without much trouble or fuss. She really wasn’t sure why she should even bother returning to the other two, other than a vague feeling…that, and that damnable sense of curiosity that always gnawed at the corners of her mind. She now sits on a long-forgotten and overturned feed trough just off the road where she has been watching the other two for the last few minutes. She hadn’t been there long but, as of yet, she had gone unnoticed by the other two; exactly as she had planned. Waiting for the right moment to make them aware of her presence, she wondered how long it would take them to notice her if she said nothing. Undoubtedly, one of them should be able to tell that they were being watched, at the very least. Should, being the operative word in that assumption; as she watched Hob stroll away in the completely wrong direction she had her doubts about him…of course, she didn’t have much of anything but doubts about Hob anyway. Sighing slightly, she spoke from behind the two, not trying very hard to keep the derision from her voice.

“Yes, by all means, start at the beginning…but, are you sure you know where that is?”
She got up and walked the few feet up the path to stand in front of Hob, halting his progress. On the way by, she nodded at the girl in Tam's arms.

"I see you have found our friend."

Leaving several questions about the girl unspoken for the moment, she looked at Hob once more.

“It is not that hard to find someone who wants to be found. But in this mess of a city, there is magic everywhere as you say and, it would take someone very strong to find one who wished to remain unseen; even if they are hidden in plain view. And no offence to you, but you aren’t overly strong.”

She could not help the smirk that played about her lips at throwing the smug man’s words back at him, especially since she had caught him by surprise. She raises an eyebrow and continues addressing both of them.

“If I heard you right, you are in need of somewhere to stay; I may be able to help you with that…for a time.”

She paused, wondering why she should even offer her assistance to these two; it didn’t really matter anyway, since she had already spoken and offered her assistance without thinking there wasn’t a way to gracefully back out of it now.

“Of course, you could always take your chances at procuring a room from “The Cut of Your Jib,” provided Mark Rutt hasn’t completely smashed the entire place to bits by the end of his tantrum. What did you say to him, I wonder?”

She ended her rhetorical statement with a vague gesture towards the inn where Mark Rutt was in the process of clobbering some poor soul with a stein of mead and lwaited expectantly for an answer from one of the others.

Kinslayer6788

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 10:18 pm Reply with quote        
"Oh hello there little one, we were just looking for you."

Robin ignored her comment completly. What was it to him that this mortal thought him weak. Hiding was what he did best, and if she though him weak, the better for him. Also, tracking down things was never something he did very well. Mostly he would just con someone else to do it. Mostly the Rhymers.

"I told the bar keep that people were not going to pay. Then I swindled some coin, and left. Nothing over dramatic." Hob watched as Mark Rutt fianally fealing satified by the bloody mess around him dusted off his shirt and headed back inside.

"So where to little miss?"