Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Private Roleplaying
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 48, 49, 50  Next
littl3chocobo

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 3:54 pm Reply with quote        
the breath between andy speaking and andy backing away was pregnant with uncomfortableness and as soon as the other was gone the baby was slid across the table and bill was off in the direction andy took. he remained sitting dazedly and wondering what the heck was going on

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 4:13 pm Reply with quote        
The old man knew him well enough that Andy could not escape however he also could not get many coherent answers out of his mouth. He escaped gathering his trench coat before being confronted again. Bracing himself he went out into the cold. Surely there was a convenience store near by that would have some foldgers.
littl3chocobo

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 4:20 pm Reply with quote        
bill was oddly apologetic when he returned though andy remained out for nearly half an hour after by which point he was making coco on the stove and singing to the baby with bill watching on fondly. he paused to look as the man came in looking chilled but better with bags in his arms

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 8:52 am Reply with quote        
Returning to the picturesque scene, Andy made no effort to interrupt them. Instead he quietly left his bags of groceries in the living room and went to retrieve one of his cameras. With the shutter on silent he began to take pictures of Jamie and Bill with the baby.
littl3chocobo

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 6:34 pm Reply with quote        
when andy simply sat the groceries down and left he was unsure but bill hazard a guess that the man was fetching something and a few minutes later was proven right when the other came back downstairs. smiling knowingly he let a shot be gotten of his face before going back to the freshly-made coco for him and bill

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:20 am Reply with quote        
When he was finished he handed Bill the digital camera to see which images the man liked. He found himself a place at the table and taking Blair into his arms he began to give him Eskimo kisses and blow raspberries in his stomach.
littl3chocobo

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 2:15 pm Reply with quote        
it was a sweet thing to see and taking one last sip of the coco he passed it over to andy to have when he was done making his son squeal like a little piggy

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 8:00 am Reply with quote        
It was hours later when the baby was doozing and Bill finally left full that he was able to stole away and have a few words with the man. When he returned he found Jamie by the sink silently washing dishes. Sneaking up behind the lad his hands smoothed across his back before capturing him in his arms. His head fell on the petite shoulder.
littl3chocobo

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 2:17 pm Reply with quote        
he was getting used to the man sneaking up on him though he flinched all the same before relaxing. still washing the cups and spoons he spoke, "you were all frazzled before, what was wrong? you had bill and i worried... more i than bill i will confess"

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:36 pm Reply with quote        
he hummed against the vanilla skin, letting his lips press against the neck a little. "It was nothing, really just alarmed we were out of coffee. You know I could not live with out my beautiful elixir right?"
littl3chocobo

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:58 pm Reply with quote        
something about that seemed wrong but he had no reason to believe it was not so and offering only a gentle hum let himself slump against the steady rock

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 1:57 am Reply with quote        
Taking a deep breath he pulled back. From the corners of his eyes he caught a glimpse of disbelief on the features but said nothing. Instead his hand climbed until he grasped one of Jamies. "Whats wrong twuts?" He said leaning forward so he could fully see more of Jamies face.
littl3chocobo

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 3:04 am Reply with quote        
lightly shrugging he let the question remain unanswered, "so i was thinking.... i don't wear my wig much, maybe i should stop wearing it or at least move to a shorter style"

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:57 am Reply with quote        
He stared at the boy. It was both happy to hear and some what disconcerting. Running his fingers through the golden curls he watched them retract, bouncing in their lovely coils. Some where in the back of his mind, he knew Jamie still wanted to be a girl even if those were not the parts he desired. Idly he wandered if loosing the wig meant that he no longer desired that. Saying nothing he let his touch speak volumes where his lips couldn't.
littl3chocobo

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 8:42 am Reply with quote        
his dreams for once were what woke him though the hand on his thigh and the murmuring of the baby were enough to convince him not to go back to sleep. as he paced the kitchen with the sleepy child in his arms and waited for the milk to warm he mulled over the oddity of it and what it meant that for the first time in as long as he could remember he dreamed as a man