Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Private Roleplaying
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 47, 48, 49, 50  Next
Viridian

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 2:22 am Reply with quote        
He looked at the home made bread and felt as though something was missing. Reaching out he grabbed the sandwich and then set it down. Milk. He rolled away from his seat and walked over to the refrigerator. “Hay twuts, why are you so quiet?” Andy wondered as he pulled the jug from its resting place.
littl3chocobo

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 9:44 pm Reply with quote        
lightly he shrugged at the comment, "i did not realize i was being too quiet"

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:26 am Reply with quote        
"Yes, you are, you are not sassing me, or worried about Blair or talking about the wonderful food you are going to make." He plucked his cheese and bread from its plate and munched on it. "Do you regret being trapped with me?"
littl3chocobo

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 12:00 pm Reply with quote        
it had not occurred to him that with the snow piling up he was indeed 'trapped' with the man. he shook his head, "before you said anything it had never even occurred to me that i even was, but no, i don't regret it because i don't feel trapped"

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 3:49 pm Reply with quote        
“Then why are you so quiet?” He said in a sing song type voice. “My lady love, has got the blues, so tell me what to do to make you smile like you usually dooo.” He moved from his spot and took an apron off the wall. “I will cook for you. Because I know how to make french toast.”
littl3chocobo

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 3:52 pm Reply with quote        
mustering up a smile he moved to stop the man with a hand on his arm, "i just made food, it will be wasted. i don't need to eat anything, i am not hungry"

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 3:54 pm Reply with quote        
His hand closed around the hand that touched his. "But you will melt away..." As if he could conjure up proof he moved his hands around the boys waist and gently lifted Jamie into the air. "As light as snow."
littl3chocobo

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 6:11 pm Reply with quote        
the giggle came unexpectedly and he could hardly stifle it especially given that he had to grab on to the thin strong arms to keep himself upright, "you dope, stoppit!" instead of listening however the other merely pulled him close and breathing a soft 'twuts' at him gave him the gentlest of kisses on the tip of his nose. he grew both quiet and still as he was sat down against the linoleum once more though the man kept him close. carefully he pressed himself against the other, "andy..... i don't want you to leave again... i.. i would miss this too much"

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 9:29 pm Reply with quote        
He knew better then to answer with words. For the boy was asking him to choose between his two loves and stay with one. Closing his eyes he simply held him tight in the embrace as it turned into a gentle sway.
littl3chocobo

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 9:33 pm Reply with quote        
they stayed there and rocked until he could feel his toes going numb at which point he broke away and let the other know he thought the heat may have gone out

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 9:08 am Reply with quote        
Andy was left with his thoughts and the baby, making sure the little one was warm. Once the boy was snuggled up, he went back to his breakfast before slipping off into the darkness of his photo cave.
littl3chocobo

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 7:29 pm Reply with quote        
when he returned from downstairs with the heat fixed he found the baby where he was left but andy was gone. a quick look found the door to andy's darkroom closed and understanding that the other did not wish to be disturbed he went back to the child and took him downstairs

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 6:32 am Reply with quote        
It was well into evening before Andy realized a crying sound was long overdue. Slipping out of the darkroom he found his apartment empty with barely little light outside of the street lamps. A small part of him panicked wondering if Jamie kidnapped Blair for a number of ungodly reasons. He rushed out of the cold apartment wondering if Bill had seen them.
littl3chocobo

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 12:26 pm Reply with quote        
bill's joke about the drunk genie was interrupted by the sound of feet and andy bursting in, both of them paused and bill turned to see the man as he stood in the kitchen looking upset

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 3:08 pm Reply with quote        
He took a breath and smiled. "Twuts... you did not tell me we were out of coffee. " he forced his lips into a smile. "I am going out to see what I can scrounge up I will see you in a little while." He said masking his original distress. "Besides I think we need more food." With that he slowly backed out of the door way turning to get his coat from upstairs.
Post new topic   Reply to topic Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 47, 48, 49, 50  Next