Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Private Roleplaying
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 48, 49, 50  Next
littl3chocobo

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:01 am Reply with quote        
http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z313/tenchiorange/trovertsen-7.png

the weather was clear, the air was cool, today was tuesday and there were happy chirping birds so when he rose from the bed to find his pink skirt and a towel he could not help but feel as if something good was going to happen to him today and gave his apartment a smile. nothing was going to get him down

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:12 pm Reply with quote        
If there was no rest for the wicked then every one must be evil. Especially the baby two seats down from him. The more he typed to drown out the sound, the more it seemed to cry. Finally his delayed flight touched down in his home city but it presented a new problem. His baggage had gone missing. His day seemed to be gathering clouds even though the sun was shining brightly.
littl3chocobo

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:31 pm Reply with quote        
the day only proved itself capable of getting better as he was given a compliment on his way to work, the place he went for his morning sandwich was having a sale, and as soon as he clocked in his manager told him he was going to get a raise for being such a crowd-pleaser. he offered everyone broad smiles and extra sugar for their coffees as he swished around the small tables to the tune of french folk music

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:56 pm Reply with quote        
The only thing about his tardiness that made this day more bearable was that his favorite coffee shop was switching to their lunch time specials. He dressed in fresh clothing and made his way down from his apartment to the little corner treasure. Linda would know just what to give him, and how he liked it. He had even brought her a souvenir from his travels. Especially for her expectant child. He waited in line behind the others idly noting the places popularity growth. When it was his turn he noted a new girl. Surely Linda told this... Jamie, he read on her name tag about her favorite customer. "Hello... Jamie... Can I get my usual?"
littl3chocobo

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:44 pm Reply with quote        
he smiled at the somewhat expectant looking man though he honestly could not say he knew him. "i am sorry sir, what would be your 'usual'? i am afraid i don't know quite all of our regulars by heart just yet." he was given a face he chose to ignore and an order of a ruben and a papaya green tea. he felt his own smile falter a bit but plastered it back on lickety-split. "oh, um we are out of the tea though if yo-" he felt a hand on his shoulder as bill let him know there was no more swiss and they were still out of 'kraut. he turned back to the man with the most apologetic face he could muster, "uh... i am so sorry sir but it seems we are out of everything... um, well to show we still appreciate your patronage how about a soy-shake? compliments of the house and it does come in a papaya-peach flavor"

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:56 pm Reply with quote        
“Are you trying to kill me?” He asked in disbelief running his hands through his hair. He looked at the girl. He reminded that the timid creature did not know. “Listen twuts, I am allergic to Soy in all is so called healthy forms.” He took a breath trying to keep his blood pressure from rising. Out of his usual, out of anything worth eating. He took a quick glance and tried his order again. “Patty melt then no mayo, and some coffee do you have any coffee or are you out of that too? He said in a voice that mocked the young girls voice.
littl3chocobo

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:22 pm Reply with quote        
he blinked in surprise. he had gotten surly customers before but this one looked like he was having a mental break-down with his pissy attitude. "plenty actually but if it makes your morning more consistent i can say we are out of that too~ go sit down hun, i will get your order to you in just a few minutes." he tried another smile though it turned to something of a grimace quickly at the man's impatience as he repeated how urgently he wanted the order, "..........please sir, we are having a bit of a rush and if you'd only wait a little bit longe-" ""your little bit longer expired a little while a go hun." he watched the man check his watch and finally leave the line.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:42 pm Reply with quote        
He had grown distracted deep with in the depths of his note book. Appointments needed to be rearranged and this little snafu of nourishment was making even more appointments have the same result. He twisted to see that the girl had gone. Infuriated, the man walked up to the counter and found Bill. It turns out the incompetent girl had gone on her break. Angrily, he walked aback to his seat to gather his things. The man had promised him his coffee would be ready with in the next five so he waited just a bit longer. As he snapped his ledger shut, some one crashed into the seat in front of him. It was Jamie, breathing heavily and sweating profusely. He watched as the nimble fingers slid a brown bag across the table with a wiry smile. He reached inside pulling out a flattened sandwich. The girl seemed to just nod encouragingly as he unwrapped it. With out taking a bite he questioned the girl. “Its your Ruben.” She said imploringly. His gaze traveled back down to the sandwich. Gingerly he leaned in to smell it as if it was cloaked in poisonous substances. “I know that this is a Ruben, but I thought you were out, and I was getting a Patty melt?”
littl3chocobo

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:50 pm Reply with quote        
he felt like shrugging but the ride took it out of him and he only managed a quiver of the shoulders, "yeah... about that, well i was miffed at you for being such a pain in the butt and was going to make you wait five minutes before you got your order but then bill told me who you were and how you were always so nice to linda who is on preggers leave until she has the little cutie and how you are always here and only ever get that one sandwich and that you are not really a mean guy and i felt really bad.... well long and short of it i took my break biked all the way across town stood in line and got you one then high-tailed it back, no drink though i barely escaped alive with only a sandwich to carry...hoo." slouching further he gave the man a tired grin, "forgive me?"

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:59 pm Reply with quote        
Silently he regarded the strange women. To go through so much for so little and after he had spent his morning bitching. He chewed another piece not saying anything to the panting girl. Finally rising from his seat, he took the package out of his pocket and slid it across the table with out a word. He left the room before the girl opened it. He had other business to attend to.
littl3chocobo

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 5:19 pm Reply with quote        
he had been sitting there for an hour now, it was not a big deal for the forty minutes before work was out, or for the half hour home for the twenty minute shower or the ten minutes making lunch but he had asked bill who assured him it was nothing dangerous and linda had spoken favorably but even so, if it was something dangerous... or worse... something perverted. he shuddered, would not be the first time a creepy guy gave him a creepy present. hesitantly he reached out, he wanted to know

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 5:50 pm Reply with quote        
So many phone calls graced his phone. By the time he finally fell into his large comfy bed, he reflected that the only good thing about to day was his Ruben. He rolled over sleeping until his alarm told him it was time to function again. He came in at his usual time, this time instead of getting the new gal, Bill was running the front. He passed him a bright, eye hurting pink envelope. With a note.

dear hun, sorry but i cannot accept this, it looks lovely but i am not wanting to lead you on by taking it. i am sorry if i misled you into thinking such things but yeah, i am sorry. 

ps, i am sorry i did not know who you were before, i am still sort of new ~jaime<3

It brought a chuckle to his lips as he chewed on his nicely prepared Ruben. He told bill he would be back tomorrow at a later time, delivering lots of baby items for Linda. For now he was off to an over night shoot with a bunch of prima donnas.
littl3chocobo

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 6:04 pm Reply with quote        
this had to be the slowest day ever. five customers in the last hour and still three more before his time was up. he had a feeling either he or suz were going home soon if it did not pick up quickly. lightly he dug at his nails and watched the rain drizzle down. so very slow

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 6:13 pm Reply with quote        
Though the rain had slowed by the time he had gotten over to his favorite spot, he had not completely dried from the earlier down pour. He toted a large box inside the vacant restaurant and dropped it near the counter. He saw the young girl, Jamie...? Slyly he double checked her name tag, Jamie, staring off into space. He reached out and snapped his fingers close to her face. “Hay where is Bill? And can I get my beautiful elixir please four creams four sugars? And a Ruben please?"
littl3chocobo

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 6:37 pm Reply with quote        
he jerked back in surprise as two fingers entered his line of sight and he found himself being snapped at. "what?!" he pulled back and moved closer to the register as the man from before cleared his throat and reordered "coffee, hazelnut cream four squirts, four packets of sugar, and a ruben, no mayo and ... i feel like fries today" nodding he rang up the order, "ok hun, that'll be six and thirty"