Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / City Square
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 103, 104, 105
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Cat's Base
VampyreNeko6669

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 12:26 pm Reply with quote        
Neo: My husband is kinda both.... XD;; Then again, I probably don't get to answer that question then, hu? ^ ^;;;;;

Kitty: I can't stand boats. ;-; But that is true that you would probably get use to it after awhile.

Viridian

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 2:35 pm Reply with quote        
Manly I can be the chatter box. Though I seem to only find sensitive souls now adays.
neomattlac

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 1:02 am Reply with quote        
I was just curious because I can be both at times. That's why I asked.
I need to kiss my girlfriend, hold her hand, or do something soon.

Viridian

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 10:07 am Reply with quote        
You should ask your girlfriend. XD its obvious she likes you for a reason other wise she would not be going out with you.
neomattlac

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 3:10 pm Reply with quote        
I might. I think I'm going to play a game that I came up with for my ex-gf.
It's simply called "The question game." The rules are simple. You can ask any question: personal, professional, spiritual, etc. Immediately after asking a question, any question your turn ends. Your turn doesn't end until you do ask a question. You cannot speak if it isn't your turn. When asked a question, you do not need to answer the question, you only need to ask one.

Viridian

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 10:37 am Reply with quote        
I suppose it is still your turn since did did not ask a question. XD
Does a question like Do you want to play count?
Also this reminds me of an old theater game we used to play where you could ask any question but a why question and could not repeat the question.
VampyreNeko6669

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 12:54 pm Reply with quote        
I remember that game Viri! I wasn't in theater for very long (just one year in high school) but we played that game. It got really hard really quick, and we were timed. D:

Neo: That sounds like an interesting game. It would be at least a good way to start conversations (even if you guys 'forget' that you're playing due to talking).

neomattlac

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 1:03 am Reply with quote        
Viri - Yes, asking any question ends your turn. It's part of what made it so fun. I'm just nervous about using that tactic with a different girlfriend. Don't want to mix cake batters, if you know what I mean.
Vamp - Happens all the time.

Viridian

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 8:03 pm Reply with quote        
xD you should it would be a great conversation starter. I mean the other option you could do is get a board game that does the same thing. My Aunt used to have this game called Therapy where it was pretty much playing life with psychoanalytical questions.

@Vamp: Yay I am not alone! I miss theater some times. I was in it all through out middle school and stopped in highschool.
neomattlac

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:24 pm Reply with quote        
I took acting a few semesters ago. It got me to allow myself to get physically closer to people.

Urboros

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:01 pm Reply with quote        
I kind of like the distance, I'm not so good with the theatrics though

@neo love you avavtar

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 103, 104, 105