Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / City Square
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 105, 106, 107  Next
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Chu's Base
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 4:46 pm Reply with quote        
      Chu’s Base

Welcome to the team. Here we have one goal and one goal only: destroy team Cat. And how will we do that? Well, it’s quite simple! We’ll overrun them. That’s right, people. We will capture and seize each and every enemy base and stronghold we come across. For every post they throw at us, we’ll throw twenty! Throw enough, and they’re sure to submit. I have faith in you, Midoreans. Don’t let me down!!

(Announcements will go here.)

Team members:
killerkitty
Malverne
lexi luthor
Lost_Ninja9213
Lindsaypooh
EposVox
Weaseldale
Sly
ravebloodnymph
Squid
Radioactivity
Guardian Krayla

Chu
Assistant Admin

The Archives

This is Chu’s base: the central hub of all of team Chu’s activities. Wanna know our course of action? Come here. Discover an abandoned outpost? Come here. Feel like kicking back while you’re not under written gunfire? Come here. This is where you will find all of the information you need in order to survive this event.

If anything important happens during this event, I will update the thread title and first post to reflect that. We’ll probably fly through the pages chatting, so I don’t expect you to keep up with that. Just keep an eye on the title and first post, and you should be fine.

7/19/12 wrote:
It's a draw
Neither team could gain enough of a lead to take hold of the base, so this round is a draw. Be vigilant! Another attack could begin at any moment.

7/27/12 wrote:
It's a draw
Neither team could gain enough of a lead to take hold of the base, so this round is a draw. Be vigilant! Another attack could begin at any moment.

Chu
Assistant Admin

Keep Things Going

Page Prizes
First post on Page 10 – Fishnet Shirt
First post on Page 20 – Stigma Valentinus
First post on Page 30 – Lotus Feathers
First post on Page 40 – Baby Earth Dragon Wings
First post on Page 50 – The Beach

Superlatives
If you really stood out from the crowd on my team, you will be rewarded. Although I can't give you a permanent title, I can give you other prizes.

Chu's MVP (Most Valuable Poster) - frequenting the forums the most - Ndengei
Chu's Scout - posts in random events the most - Nightshade Assassin
Chu's White Knight - defends the base the most - Lower Deity Weaponry Set
Chu's Tank - attacks the enemy base the most - Fallen Deity Weaponry Set
Chu's Traitor - fraternizes with the enemy the most - Gala of the Eloquial Dove

Chu
Assistant Admin

Reserved. You may now post!

Weaseldale

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:22 pm Reply with quote        
-flails wildly- I'm so excited

Uni has swallowed me whole, in more ways than one, sorry guys. Feel free to PM any questions (or nonquestions {or anything else, no limits here}) you have, although I don't know when I'll get to them since I'm barely on atm.
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:25 pm Reply with quote        
Welcome to the team, Ace! Happy I feel like I really lucked out with my team mates. Usually random generators hate me. xD

ravebloodnymph

So wait, I have a question? Where do we have to post for posts to count? Anywhere or in the certain threads?
Malverne
Writer

Cool...I like this. Let's kick some kitty ass.

Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:28 pm Reply with quote        
@Rave: It depends on what you're talking about. For the recolor incentives, anywhere. For team-specific things, like the base or superlatives, it has to be in threads like this one or Cat's base.

@Mal: Yeah. >:'D

Weaseldale

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:28 pm Reply with quote        
Chu wrote:
Welcome to the team, Ace! Happy I feel like I really lucked out with my team mates. Usually random generators hate me. xD

Cat has some good, chatty members on her team too, though /o/ This should be a good war.

And yes... mwahaha, we will defeat the kitties!

Uni has swallowed me whole, in more ways than one, sorry guys. Feel free to PM any questions (or nonquestions {or anything else, no limits here}) you have, although I don't know when I'll get to them since I'm barely on atm.
Weaseldale

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:29 pm Reply with quote        
I want to have all the titles ;^; all of them!

Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:33 pm Reply with quote        
Yeah, but I got the best ones. ;D

ravebloodnymph

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:34 pm Reply with quote        
I really to be honest, don't understand this. Lexy just told me to go post and join this. What is the recolor thingy and the titles??? I know I could go read it but it's too late and my brain won't focus it. Can someone summarize?
Weaseldale

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:35 pm Reply with quote        
Aha, true Happy

I want (us) to be the very best~
Like no one ever was~

ravebloodnymph

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:37 pm Reply with quote        
TO CATCH TITLES IS MY REAL TEST
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 105, 106, 107  Next