Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / City Square
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Midocraft
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 4:10 pm Reply with quote        
Hello, everyone, and welcome to Midocraft! I’m very excited to present you with this event, because I have some awesome things in store for you.

First and foremost, Midocraft is a crafting contest. We really want you to utilize your creativity here, so feel free to enter anything you’d like. Accepted entries may consist of:
  • Drawing
  • Painting
  • Pixeling
  • CGI
  • Animation
  • Video
  • Audio
  • Sculpture
  • Writing
  • Sewing
  • Crochet
  • Jewelry-making
Wanna do something that isn’t listed here? No worries! All you have to do is run the idea by me, and we’ll see if it can be done. (I’ll most likely allow it.)

Entries from Midocraft's very own Minecraft server will be accepted, but all entries on the server must be placed within a certain area. To get there, start at spawn, and follow The Yellow-Brick Road. You'll reach a fork in the road; go into that underground bunker. Follow the minetracks to the Ice Bridge/Mido Bridge here. Follow those to Mount T.T! Once there, you will find some signs briefly explaining the rules. Craft away! Happy

Now, all of this effort will certainly be paid off. The featured prize will be a Deity Feather Plush, hand-stitched by me.

This is an exclusive prize, as Cat and I are the only other people who currently possess one.

Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 4:10 pm Reply with quote        
There will be two rounds for this contest, so there will be two grand prize winners; but it’s really not very complicated. Here's how it will work:

Round 1 will last from Sunday, July 15-Sunday, July 29.
  • You may enter virtually anything, as long as it is a Midorea-related creation of your own.
  • You may enter as many projects as you want.
  • All entries must be submitted in this thread with the entry form below.
  • All entries must fall under PG-13 guidelines.
  • If you are unsure of whether or not your entry will be accepted, ask me.

Round 2 will last from Sunday, July 29 to Sunday, August 12.
  • All rules and guidelines from previous round apply.
  • You may re-submit any and all entries from the previous round. In fact, we encourage you to do so.
  • One entry cannot win both rounds; but one user can – if they submit two separate entries.

Entry Form:
Please use the entry form below for your submissions. Simply fill in the information and post it in this thread. Entries will be listed in this post.
Code:
Username:
Medium:
Description:
Link:

Entries:
lexi luthor wrote:
Username: Lexi Luthor
Medium: Minecraft Mido Server
Description: Baby bunny! It's the one from midorea =3
Links: http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j123/11lexy2005/BabyBunnyminecraft.png
http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j123/11lexy2005/BabyBunnyminecraftatnight.png

It looks better zoomed out, cause zoomed in it looks pixel-y XD

Kupsy wrote:
I wasn't sure whether to bother entering this or not 'cos it turned out too big which means the top is missing, and it's hard to get a good picture of it... But I thought I may as well.

Username: Kupsy
Medium: Minecraft
Description: The Novus Eklepitis Staff
Link: Link1 Link2 Link3

Lost_Ninja9213 wrote:
Username: Lost_Ninja9213
Medium: beads, wire, clasps
Description: This is a necklace i made using what seems to be the main colors of midorea, the dark blue and green. I intended to have a leaf pendant in the middle, but the leaves broke so that didnt really happen, but im still happy with the outcome.
Link: Link 1 link 2 Link 3

KoyiTar wrote:
Username:KoyiTar
Medium: Semi precious stone beads and dependent, freshwater pearls, barrel clasp and beading wire.
Description: A leaf pendant and bead necklace made to mimic the blues and greens of midorea and the leaf standing for well the Midorea leaf.
Link:link1link2link3

killerkitty wrote:
Username: killerkitty
Medium: Acrylic paints on paper.
Description: A Catghost! The anatomy decided to go funky... T'was fun!
Link: Mrow!

Medium: Photoshop.
Description: I call it Forbidden. A Lower Deity and a Fallen Deity. Their love is doomed! I was experimenting making it more sketchy. I gave up on trying to make a background though.
Link: Linky link.

Medium: Pencil and paper, Photoshop.
Description: I call it "Force of Nature". It is a Deity, furious about something. Used Midorea's three colours. I gave him horse ears for some reason though...
Link: Click!

Angelic.Demon wrote:
Username: Angelic.Demon
Medium: Collage Image
Description: It's a image of me blending together my love of Midorea and colorguard. I vandalized my rifle and saber for Midorea! (Note the orange flag, TEAM CAT PRIDE)
Link: Here

lexi luthor wrote:
Medium: Minecraft on Midocraft Server
Description: Here is a video depicting the piston project I made of the word Midorea with a full-size Mido Leaf
Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NkIa7OHcVEw

Round 2
KoyiTar wrote:
Username: KoyiTar
Medium: Semiprecious stone beads
Description:and Anklet, Bracelet and Earrings to go with my previous Necklace entry. I used the Midorea colors again as well as several forms of leaves for the Midorea leaf of course
Link:Anklet1 Anklet2 bracelt1 bracelet2 earrings1 earrings2

ravebloodnymph wrote:
Username: ravebloodnymph
Medium: Eyeliner, cream makeup and my skin
Description: I made one of the Midorea tattoos!
Link: Pic One Pic Two

lexi luthor wrote:
I guess that means I need to repost it?

Medium: Minecraft on Midocraft Server
Description: Here is a video depicting the piston project I made of the word Midorea with a full-size Mido Leaf
Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NkIa7OHcVEw

killerkitty wrote:
If so, then:

Medium: Acrylic paints on paper.
Description: A Catghost! The anatomy decided to go funky... T'was fun!
Link: Mrow!

Medium: Photoshop.
Description: I call it Forbidden. A Lower Deity and a Fallen Deity. Their love is doomed! I was experimenting making it more sketchy. I gave up on trying to make a background though.
Link: Linky link.

Medium: Pencil and paper, Photoshop.
Description: I call it "Force of Nature". It is a Deity, furious about something. Used Midorea's three colours. I gave him horse ears for some reason though...
Link: Click!

Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 4:11 pm Reply with quote        
Prizes:
Prizes will vary between rounds. Because the deadline for round 1 is much closer, those prizes will be slightly better.
    Round 1
    1st place: Real-life Deity Feather Plush, your choice of Deity, Lower Deity, or Fallen Deity Wings
    2nd place: 20 gold, one of the remaining two Deity Wings (listed above)
    3rd place: 10 gold, your choice of Mini Deity, Lower Deity, or Fallen Deity Wings

Round 2:
    1st place: Real-life Deity Feather Plush, the remaining of the three Deity Wings (listed above)
    2nd place: 20 gold, one of the remaining two of the Mini Deity wings (listed above)
    3rd place: 10 gold, the remaining of the three Mini Deity Wings (listed above

All other entries will receive a complimentary 500 silver.

Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 4:11 pm Reply with quote        
Reserved. You may now post!

KoyiTar

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:02 am Reply with quote        
I will post my jewelry when I am fully done with it. Need a few more things to finish this set of stuff.

lexi luthor
Coordinator
Coordinator

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 6:22 am Reply with quote        
I have a question!!! Actually no... I think.. I will go about this secretly, nobody shall know my planning >_>
<_<

I promise to make it awesome.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 6:26 am Reply with quote        
You have another jewelry entrant from me, but I'm most likely only entering round 2 because I need to replenish supplies and work out a new technique.

lexi luthor
Coordinator
Coordinator

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 6:27 am Reply with quote        
What does CGI stand for? ^_^;

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 6:48 am Reply with quote        
Computer Generated Image

killerkitty

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 6:51 am Reply with quote        
Ahh, I never knew that...

Also I only have until July 26 to make my entry, and most of the time I'm not gonna be able to do much, and then I'm going on vacation for three weeks! Happy

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:19 am Reply with quote        
    I wish I could make anything at all

;3;

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:22 am Reply with quote        
Squid wrote:
    I wish I could make anything at all

;3;

THIS.

;^;

Uni has swallowed me whole, in more ways than one, sorry guys. Feel free to PM any questions (or nonquestions {or anything else, no limits here}) you have, although I don't know when I'll get to them since I'm barely on atm.
Angelic.Demon
Recolorer
Recolorer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:49 am Reply with quote        
I feel you Squid. My brain is empty of ideas D:

Except color guard. But that's not Mido related <<

::Shop::
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 1:11 pm Reply with quote        
Hey, you can make anything Midorea-related if you try hard enough. ;D

killerkitty

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 1:17 pm Reply with quote        
Chewy -makes grabby hands- Join ussssss.