Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / The Storybook
Lost_Ninja9213

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 1:14 am Reply with quote        
Hello! welcome to my little story thread. its kind of like a roleplay, but since its by myself its more of a story with different viewpoints and interactions :P The characters are from an online game, ddo, so place names are from there, made by Turbine i believe, and will be bolded. without further ado...let me introduce characters!!!

Xiaolang: an elf ranger with long straight red hair, bright green eyes, and tanned skin. She is the leader of the group, and is loyal to those below her. She is ruthless in battle, shooting off as many as 3 arrows at once, and casting spells on her arrows.

My Wishlist Thread

My Hangout
Lost_Ninja9213

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 1:21 am Reply with quote        
Xiaolang sat back in a ragged tavern chair in the Leaky Dinghy , listening to the raucous noises in the room, waiting for her new partner to arrive. The guild leader had sent her off to build a team of elite fighters to prepare for the upcoming war, and to have small groups ready to protect the important people in Stormreach. She had been none too pleased to work in a group, other people tended to get in her way, and slow things down. She knew other elves, especially the drow, were very sure of their own superiority, and would try to take over the group or come up with foolish plans.
She watched the door closely, ignoring the fight between two drunk dwarves nearby. Soon, the door opened, and a hobbit entered the tavern. She had black wavy hair, and her skin complexion was near to Xiaolang's own. The hobbit was obviously a rogue or ranger by the way she glided in unnoticed. She looked around, and noticing Xiaolang in the corner, crept quietly over, stopping to stand on the other side of the table.

My Wishlist Thread

My Hangout
Lost_Ninja9213

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 2:58 pm Reply with quote        
The elf looked up, as if noticing Asteriya for the first time. "You are..Asteriya. You have trained as a rogue, correct?" the elf tonelessly asked. Ateriya looked at her leader closely. Even without her enhanced senses, she could tell the elf was not pleased with having to work with someone else.

My Wishlist Thread

My Hangout