Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Private Roleplaying
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Athilea Majiri

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 7:39 am Reply with quote        
Name: Lindsay Smith
Sex: Female
Picture or Description:

Lindsay stands at 5'3 and weighs 125 pounds. She has lithe muscles that, if she were to dress appropriately, would give her an elfin look. She usually wears jeans and a t-shirt that sports the name of one of her favorite bands or singers. She can also usually be found with headphones on and an iPod clipped to her pocket.
Bio: She was born privileged and feels a certain amount of entitlement. The girl is arrogant and rarely seems to notice the world around her. Everything is about the music to her. Hence why she's going to school to study any and everything she can about music.
Other:

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 6:23 pm Reply with quote        
Name: Ritsu Zenith
Sex: Male
Picture or Description:

Ritsu stands at 5'6 and weighs 160 pounds. He has somewhat muscles though he barely uses them. He has the look of a human but of course is somewhat a demon. He wears a long sleeve button up and black jeans sometimes a hoody. Always wearing wore out sneakers and sometimes goggles upon his head.
Bio: He was born happy and carefree in a small little town that wasn't all too rich. He got by on his talents of knowing how to play cello and the violin along with the skills of being able to piece things together like a puzzle. A smart young lad. he travels the land to find a cure to his brothers illness.
Other:
Athilea Majiri

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 4:07 pm Reply with quote        
It started out as a day just like any other. Lindsay was walking home from one her collage courses with her headphones covering both ears and music playing as loudly as was safe. The girl never paid enough attention to her surroundings, but it was a small town and few bad things ever happened there. It also helped that the paths she took home were well populated most of the time, so it was unlikely that anything would happen.

It was a small town, and the college would be laughable by any big cities standards. To Lindsay, though, it was perfect. The courses that involved music were engaging and it was clear that the Professors had the same passion for it that she did. Fellow students of hers might think it boring and a waste of time, but she thought their lectures were vital if she was going to have any sort of a career in the music industry.

Something, however, differed this day. She was taking a path that would lead her through some of the thicker parts of the surrounding forest. Once she was in the forest she would remove her headphones and just listen to the music the world made on it's own. That was something one of her Professors had suggested to her and she thought it would be a good experiment to see what inspiration she could gather from the wind, animals, and overall quiet of the natural world.

Unfortunately for her she was not familiar with the woods, she had no survival skills. She didn't know what to do before she stepped over a fallen log or any number of other useful things for traveling through a forest. This was to be her downfall.

She had not removed her headphones yet. Lindsay wanted to find the perfect place before she bothered to. As she stepped over a log she failed to hear the rattle of warning from the snake that was hiding beneath it. Her food landed on it and the snake struck. The girl screamed and feel before the creature let go and struck again. She was injected with it's poison a third time before it finally slithered away to a safer area.

Lindsay lay on the forest floor, staring at the canopy of leaves far above her. Her headphones had been knocked off and lay next to her, but she didn't notice. Something was very wrong. No one knew where she was, she didn't have a cell phone, and she couldn't move. Even if she'd had a phone she wasn't sure she'd be able to call anyone. Would anyone find her before the poison took it's full effect?

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 5:33 pm Reply with quote        
Ritsu had been walking through the forest, he was apt to this part and knew it very well. He had been walking for a while, exploring and whatnot. He knew that if he did this it could distract him for a bit about his current situation. As he continued down the path he wondered if it was alright to have left the agency like that. And would Satsuro be mad at him. He didn't know as he continued down the path.

It was then he heard something. Something unfamiliar as he stood there not moving for a moment. It was a girl, and he knew that it didn't sound to good. He made his way towards the screams as he hoped the person was okay. As he stumbled down the path he wondered how far it was until he tripped and fell.

He sighed. Sitting up Ritsu shook his head and made his way to where the girl was. He stood and looked at her.

"Are you alright miss?" he asked.
Athilea Majiri

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 6:34 pm Reply with quote        
It seemed like an eternity before she heard someone approaching. She wanted to call out to whoever it was, but all she could manage were whimpers. When the person fell next to her she was terrified that they had been bitten as well.

"Are you alright miss?" It was a mans voice. Oh this could be so much worse if he were a frat boy. Her breath quickened with her fear and she whimpered again. Lindsay willed her lips to move, but they wouldn't cooperate. Tears sprung up in her eyes and then fell from the corners. Oh she hoped he would help her.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 9:17 am Reply with quote        
Seeing how much she was in pain, for he could tell just by piecing it together. Ritsu pulled out a first aid kit and looked through it with quickness. He hoped that she would allow it though he did look strange to her. It took only a few minutes before he found a bottle of anti serum to cure snake bites and a syringe. Filling the syringe he looked at her again.

"This might hurt a little." he said before sticking the syringe into the affected area. "I take it you aren't a part of this area. Have to be careful out here. A lot of snakes. I should take you to a safe place. Want me to carry you?"
Athilea Majiri

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 5:36 pm Reply with quote        
She gasped when he pushed the syringe into her leg, hoping that whatever it was he just injected into her would actually help her. When he asked if he needed to carry her she tried to push herself up, but failed to. The venom had acted quickly and she knew she wouldn't be able to walk.

Her words were barely above a whisper, her lips barely moved, when she said yes. Lindsay couldn't explain why. She didn't particularly want to be carried, but the only other option was to lay there on the forest floor staring at the trees. Even though she had said she wanted him to carry her, she tried to push herself up again, only to fall back. It was a lost cause.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 5:57 pm Reply with quote        
Picking her up Ritsu just smiled and turned to walk down the path back to the little village where the doctors could fully heal her. He knew she didn't want to be helped but it was either this or lay on the forest and die. No one came out of the village ever. As he made his way inside, he looked down at the girl once more before looking for a doctor.

Ritsu sighed before going into a small hut and talked with the doctor. Laying her on the small table, he waved and waited outside.
Athilea Majiri

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 6:49 pm Reply with quote        
She had a hard time staying awake once he started carrying her. Once in a while she would begin to whimper quietly, but that lasted only a moment or two before she would fall silent again. By the time he got her to the doctor she was unconscious and completely limp.

The doctor asked him quietly what he did, to find out that an anti-venom had been injected into her. Once he knew the dosage he let Ritsu leave and went to work on the young woman. It was a few hours before he emerged. She had been placed in a bed and made as comfortable as possible, but she didn't look good. She had gotten most of the snakes venom, so far as he could tell, so he would have to keep her until he was certain she was stable.

"Who is she?" He asked as soon as he was out of the office and standing next to Ritsu. "Do you know what happened?"

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:06 pm Reply with quote        
Ritsu shook his head as he shrugged. He didn't know the girl as he explained he found her lying on the ground with a bite on her leg. He knew she wasn't from around here because all the villagers knew not to go into the forest. He shrugged once more.

"I got her here, that's all. I don't really care what happens to her. Just make sure she lives."

He walked away from the doctor then
Athilea Majiri

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:37 pm Reply with quote        
The doctor raised an eyebrow at him, calling after the man, "So you're just going to leave her here? Your not going to try to help her get home?" He crossed his arms over his chest, clearly more then a little dissatisfied with that. The girl was going to need help that he was not certain he could provide.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 5:31 pm Reply with quote        
Ritsu stopped in his tracks then. Was it his responsibility to get her home now? He was starting to regret saving her as he sighed then. He knew the guilt would nag at him if he left and he knew he couldn't just leave her here in some place she never knew. Ritsu had a dilemma then. Sighing once more Ritsu looked at the doctor.

"Fine, I'll bring her home but that's it. I will not play babysitter..." he grumbled
Athilea Majiri

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 10:17 am Reply with quote        
"Good. I'll let you know once she's stable and able to leave." He looked at Ritsu, "You will return periodically to check on her, wont you?"

Inside the girl shifted and whimpered quietly before falling silent again. Her eyes fluttered, briefly, but she did not wake up fully. In her coma induced dream she could see vague, blurry images of the man that had brought her here and of the doctor.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 12:46 am Reply with quote        
"If it will make you happy then yeah," Ritsu said before heading outside and walking down the path towards the little shop he worked in.

He had never run into someone who was like her before. It was unusual for someone to come into their little village without any knowledge of it. But he waved this out of his mind as he leaned against the small village hut looking back at the doctor's hut. He wondered what possessed her to come out here in the first place. He shrugged.

"Why did I save her anyways?" he asked himself. "Was it out of pity or something else? Guess I'll just have to wait until she comes back to tell me."
Athilea Majiri

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:15 am Reply with quote        
The doctor nodded and went about his normal duties. It would likely be tomorrow before she awoke, so he didn't expect much. With any luck she would be awake and doing well by the time Ritsu returned, but that would require a lot of luck on his part.

He had to admit that the girl seemed strange, and out of place. He found himself wondering where she had come from and what had driven her to walk through the forest. The answers would come in time, though.

--------------
(Fast forwarding a bit)

Sometime in the middle of the night Lindsay had awoke and the doctor quickly worked to get her a meal together. Though he kept the lights dim anyone outside would know that something was going on within his home. Lindsay had questions, of course, and he answered what he could. Without Ritsu there, though, it was difficult.

"W-who brought me here," her voice was hushed, barely more then a whisper. That was no surprise, though, her throat would likely be parched.

"His name was Ritsu, and he'll be here tomorrow to check in on you. He's going to help you get home when you are well enough." That was the most concise answer he could give her at the moment.