Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / City Hall
Goto page Previous  1, 2
neomattlac

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 3:46 pm Reply with quote        
That makes sense, especially since I know that having a computer in front of m will keep me awake far longer than just being in a lit room.

EposVox

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 6:45 pm Reply with quote        
I need to figure this out as well... Sleep is not my strong point. I'm just up til I pass out.
On days where something is actively keeping me up, there is no hope.

Live Stream
Photography & GFX
Facebook
neomattlac

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:22 pm Reply with quote        
There's a tea you can get in Williamsburg that has shrooms in it. It supposedly knocks the shop-owner out in 30 minutes, and he used to smoke weed. From "Discover Tea." Guy really was talking about how he used sell weed and he made more money selling tea than weed.

killerkitty

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 2:06 am Reply with quote        
My sleeping pattern is actually rather irregular, especially during summer. I either go to bed and stay awake for hours thinking about stuff, or just fall asleep in a minute. The latest I stay up is three am, which doesn't help when I've got things to do in the morning.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:02 pm Reply with quote        
I stay up really late, and wake up really late. Gonna screw me up come the end of August.

Sly
Coordinator

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:09 am Reply with quote        
I'm up now and have to be up at 4am...seriously considering just not sleeping. Neutral
neomattlac

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:27 am Reply with quote        
Go to sleep. Unless you get back home before noon and have the rest of the day to sleep.