Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / City Hall
Elrakis

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 1:26 pm Reply with quote        
If you had a time machine that could take you to any time DURING YOUR LIFE TIME (that is, from birth until now), to when and where would you go and what would you do?

(I guess that the main intention here is to change something in your childhood, or to re-experience something, or anything similar...)

I would go back to when I was about 8, and motivate my young self to beat the hell out of the bully who came to torment me once in a while the rest of my school years...

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 8:19 pm Reply with quote        
Elrakis wrote:
If you had a time machine that could take you to any time DURING YOUR LIFE TIME (that is, from birth until now), to when and where would you go and what would you do?

(I guess that the main intention here is to change something in your childhood, or to re-experience something, or anything similar...)

I would go back to when I was about 8, and motivate my young self to beat the hell out of the bully who came to torment me once in a while the rest of my school years...

I would go back in time and spend more time with my grandfather before he died.
neomattlac

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:37 pm Reply with quote        
Man. That's actually hard. I'm half and half with this, because I realized, recently, that I have learned a lot from all the bad experiences I've had. However, if I got the chance, I would go back and have me ask out a girl earlier in my life. Or I would date this one girl who wanted to go out with me(actually she just wanted to go out with SOMEONE, as she asked out quite a few kids before me), because I think it would have changed me into a more outgoing and risky person.
Or I would go back even further than my lifetime and meet my dad's dad. (My dad's stepdad was the guy I knew as my grandfather)

Elrakis

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:55 pm Reply with quote        
True, those bad experiences shape us to the ones we are, we learn from the bad things in life. But I've thought this through really carefully, about my case with the bully, and I have a hard time finding any positive outcome of that experience. I would just like to kick his ass.

Several years ago, when running on the subway platform in a hurry to meet some friends, I ran past a bench where a pretty young lady sat all alone. As I ran past her, I looked at her, and she looked at me, and gave me the most amazing and charming little smile... I continued to run, and when I got at the end of the platform, I thought: "No, wait... I'm not in THAT kind of hurry!" So I ran back to see her again, but then she was gone...

Although I'm in a good and amazing relationship right now, I kind of regret that I didn't stopped immediately that evening on the platform... just out of curiousity, at least.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:16 am Reply with quote        
I really wish that I had asked this girl out in high school. It would have totally changed my life's plans, but it would have been worth it. Or asked out this one girl who grabbed my butt everyday. At first I thought it was because she was ridiculing me(as I'm a large guy). Later, I came to realize that some girls do that when they like a guy. Or maybe this girl who smiled sweetly at me, but that girl was in a town I was vacationing in, and I just don't want that kind of drama. I have a few people I wish I had beat up.

Elrakis

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:27 am Reply with quote        
Oh, please tell us abput the people you would've beaten. Smile

Revenge is sweet.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:43 am Reply with quote        
Well, there's this one kid named Josh Bell. He's always been kind of rude and bugging me. Another kid Elvis, but I found out in my senior year that there's a bit more to him than I thought. A girl named Jasmine, but I won't hit a woman. And a "friend" named Larry.

X-Celestia-X

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 4:55 pm Reply with quote        
I would totally go back as a kid and spend more time with my family. Also, I would get revenge on my terrible brother. -_-
neomattlac

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 3:16 pm Reply with quote        
I'm suddenly wishing I could have spent more time with my grandparents and great-grandma. I never thought that they'd go away, but they did. T_T