Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / The Storybook
MaxR
Programmer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 3:37 pm Reply with quote        
I wrote this one day after having an MSN convo with a friend. I suddenly had a vision of a sort, and decided to type it out. Near the end I sort of lost the vision, and just wrote an ending, else it would have had more to it probably. Anyways, straight from my deviantart, this thing.

-------------------------

Sitting on the porch, wrapped in a warm electric blanket, buzzing faintly

Snowy fields as far as the eye can see

In my mitten coated hands I sip some warm cocoa and lay back in my rocking chair

And just lazily stare at the falling snowflakes

A breeze rolls in gets a little cold as some powdery debris fondles my bare scalp, rushing by my face

As it passes I take a deep breath, the cool crisp air filling my lungs, bringing me new life

Then exhale as a puff of condensed air escapes my lips, and then dissipates

Silence fills the porch as the wind dies down, only my blanket and chair can faintly be heard

Then I close my eyes again

And never awaken

-end-

----------

Also, grammar nazi's, I am aware of missing periods and possibly a weird description. But it was written off the top of my head, and also debated on periods or comma's to separate the new yet connected lines.

Though if you want to proofread, feel free to bring up corrections. I just wanted to note I didn't correct myself. I'll gladly use suggested corrections. (then I'd have someone else to blame if it's still wrong. Hai )

Why you ask? Because I am the Mad King of Midorea!
I accept and encourage donations of copper!
Want a good deal, and silver? Exchange here!