Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / The Lounge
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
neomattlac

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 12:19 am Reply with quote        
For a lot of people, that actually isn't too dangerous if they push it far enough. At some point, it will actually drop back down to your mouth. However, that would be painful because of how small the upper part of your nose is. Just bigger that a spaghetti noodle(cooked).
I know weird things.
You know, it's weird. I want to be odd, unusual, and different, but then I also want to be normal. And the idea of being normal screws me up, because I know deep down that I am normal, but every since I was young, I've told myself that I'm different. I mean everyone is unique, but we all share similarities.

Catghost
Administrator

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:26 am Reply with quote        
Heheh. Well I was about 3 or 4 when it happened, so that kinda added the the urgency.

Anyway, I don't really think there's a set definition of what's normal. We all share similarities, but again, we all utilize them in different ways, pretty much reinforcing that idea. Normalcy is not something I'd strive for either, because normalcy is different to each person, which would essentially mean I'm trying to conform to a person's narrow set of ideals. Not something I'm really interested in.

Of course, I understand the desire to fit it in. But at the same time, if that means ignoring who you are, then what good can come of it? And not just the shallow acceptance of society, but acceptance from those who accept you regardless.

Blah. That turned into a mini rant .-.

MIDOREA GAME DEV! WE'RE MAKING NEW MIDOREA ADVENTURE GAMES
Sly
Coordinator

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 9:25 am Reply with quote        
I once had a Sociology professor who said "normal is a setting on the dryer." I hated that class, but I always quite liked that quote and still remember it to this day. Myself, I feel that "normal" is a subjective thing and one can only ever be who they are; societal definitions notwithstanding. Just be happy and comfortable being yourself, and the rest of the world is far more likely to be happy and comfortable with you. As for those who still aren't: screw 'em, they probably won't matter in the long run anyway. V :

Back a bit to your earlier conversation now: I once stuck a plastic bead up my nose; my father had to remove it with a pair of tweezers. Hai

neomattlac

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 12:51 am Reply with quote        
Nope, never had anything stuck up my nose, other than my finger. XP
And I'm too far gone. I've nearly lost my identity. I've been working for the last two or three years to try and find it.

Catghost
Administrator

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 11:47 am Reply with quote        
Hai Yay for sticking things up your nose. Maybe. Possibly.

Probably not.

neomattlac

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 7:46 pm Reply with quote        
I accidently stabbed a chive in my nose yesterday. It was delicious.

Catghost
Administrator

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 7:12 pm Reply with quote        
So... you stabbed a chive into your nose?

Are you sure it wasn't deliciously painful?

neomattlac

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:22 am Reply with quote        
Not through my nose. See, I just picked this chive out of the garden, because it was huge. Like, not kidding, at least 15 inches. And so I go to scratch my face, forgetting that it was in my hand, and the picked end pokes me inside of my nose. I could smell the tangy, acidic, oniony flavor, and it was good.

Catghost
Administrator

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 6:07 pm Reply with quote        
U:

Amazing! So you grow chives?

neomattlac

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 9:24 pm Reply with quote        
Yeah. Chives, tomatoes, blueberries, blackberries(bugs ate them all this year), thyme, squash, peppers, mint, cilantro, and some other things.

Catghost
Administrator

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 12:49 pm Reply with quote        
Awesome. Happy My family has a garden too, but I don't think we have chives. We do have plenty of banana peppers and tomatoes though. U:

neomattlac

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 2:02 pm Reply with quote        
Our tomatoes are taking forever to ripen...

Sly
Coordinator

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 3:07 pm Reply with quote        
We started a garden this year...but then because we weren't home a lot and lack of rain not much really grew. :< My basil and dill and other potted herbs are pretty though.~ Hai
Sly
Coordinator

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 3:07 pm Reply with quote        
We started a garden this year...but then because we weren't home a lot and lack of rain not much really grew. :< My basil and dill and other potted herbs are pretty though.~ Hai
neomattlac

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:34 pm Reply with quote        
I got a little bit of basil, but it was eaten by a lot of bugs.
I made bbq sauce using tomatoes, thyme, and other herbs from the garden.
I, also, had fresh zucchini and squash for dinner.