Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / The Theater
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16
Kinslayer6788

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 9:10 pm Reply with quote        
Arthur was so happy, that the fat load of off him. Sitting up he cracked his neck and looked over at Kaden and Vic.

"Your guys okay, well doesn't matter anyway. Try not to get killed. Geronimo!"

Arthur grows wings and leaps off the roof and try to stab the original Julia in the back
Keylaleigh

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 7:33 pm Reply with quote        
Brother Andrew swifly regained his composure. Years of training had taught him how to recover from a bad hit. He looked down at Kira, who was still on the ground. "Sorry about that. I didn't see that coming." He held out a hand for her.

He saw Arthur jumping down from the roof and smirked. He would probably make enough of a distraction for him to get ready for another attack. Both his fist and knives were still blessed and ready to strike.

KoyiTar

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 8:05 pm Reply with quote        
Kira accepted Andrew's hand and quickly got back to her feet. She noticed Arthur jumping from the roof towards Julia and decided to make a move towards the girl. She pulled out her cross bow and fired two exploding bolts towards her. She just hoped that the explosions wouldn't damage Arthur to badly if he got caught in the crossfire.

Malverne
Writer

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 11:20 am Reply with quote        
Julia, mildly confused that the half-daemon had leapt off the roof, although not displeased, took only a second to adjust her footing, then lunged at the vampire, cutting at his legs.

Vic, dismayed at Arthur's abandonment of them, decided it was well and truly time to run away like a coward.

"Nuaciv!" he yelled, "Help would be wonderful!" The dark elf grabbed Kaden by the hand, and promptly turned and ran for his life.

(Arthur 25, Kira 72, Julia 35, Nuaciv 84, Vicaun 13)

Arthur leaps off the roof and plummets down to the Julia in the street. His two katars slice effortlessly through her shoulders, and all the way through to the ground. Julia's form blurs, then disappears as Kira's bolts punch through her chest. The bolts fly through, and hit a building behind them, exploding, and sending Arthur skidding across the ground on his face for a few feet.

Up on the roof, Julia's slice, entirely unhampered by Nuaciv's attempt at sapping her strength, catching Kaden's knee as Vicaun yanks him away and off the roof.

Vicaun yanked Kaden with him in a dive off the roof, crashing through a window and tumbling to the ground.

"Close your eyes," he told the vampire, "and hold your breath...wait, you don't breathe. Forget that second one." Vicaun then wrapped his arms around Kaden's chest, then stepped into the nearest shadow, taking himself and the vampire as far away from the house as he could...which meant the pair popped up two houses down, in the middle of a closet.

Julia dove through the broken window seconds after Vicaun, and caught the final glimpse of the tainted one's feet disappearing into the shadow. Her face distorted in an expression of controlled rage, and the leather-wrapped hilt of her longsword creaked as she tightened her grip to stop herself from lashing out and destroying the house.

"I'll find you," she swore, "You slippery little devil. You're mine." Julia turned on her heel, and jumped out of the window. She stalked over to Sampson, who was barely conscious. Without a moment's hesitation, Julia picked the grimlock up and balanced him on her shoulder, and started trudging toward the city wall.

lexi luthor
Coordinator
Coordinator

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 12:02 pm Reply with quote        
Kaden let out an oof as they made impact and promptly closed his eyes to Vicaun's request. As soon as they popped up in the closet Kaden slid down the back wall and gripped at his knee "Motherfucker.." he mumbled as blood began to pool on the floor of the closet.

"I hope I broke that grimlock's nose, otherwise he'll be on us in seconds." he whispered. The smell of the blood and the loss of it made Kaden cringe. If he didn't stop the bleeding he'd go into a frenzy.

"God damn it, now what?"

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 7:48 pm Reply with quote        
Vicaun saw the blood coming from Kaden's knee and immediately put pressure on the wound. As he spoke in a low voice, Vicaun grabbed one of the pieces of clothing around him and tore it to shreds.

"Grimlock fell off the roof," Vicaun said, "but yeah, you broke the nose. Nice headbutt, by the way. Totally took him by surprise. I wonder if Arthur's gonna be flatter than normal. That troll landed on him kinda hard, y'know?" Vic knotted the bandage tightly around Kaden's knee, and offered him a hand to get up.

"Don't frenzy on me," he said, "As for what we're gonna do...um, well, get the hell outta this town is top on my list. Nuaciv? You here?"

Aren't I always?

"There was that one time when you went after that pros-"

That was a misunderstanding! And it was one time!

"Yeah, only because you couldn't pay for another-"

What was it you wanted, hmm?

"Go check to see where everyone's at," Vic said, "Julia, the grimlock, whatever his name is, Kira, Arthur, the Brother...and, y'know, don't get caught."

Right away, if it'll get you to shut up.

"You know nothing shuts me up for long. But it'll buy you a few minutes. Hop to." Nuaciv oozed out the closet, off on his reconnaissance mission.

"He'll be a few minutes," Vicaun told Kaden, "You okay?"

lexi luthor
Coordinator
Coordinator

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 8:33 pm Reply with quote        
Kaden chuckled under his breath as he let Vicaun help him up, the idea of the half-elf being squished was just too much. He eyed his wound. The cloth from the clothing hanging in the closet did help slow the bleeding but he could still see blood quickly soaking the fabric.

A wave of what felt like nausea hit him hard. He knew better though, this was just the beginning of a frenzy. By the time Vic conversed with Nuaciv, Kaden was no longer paying attention. He focused hard trying to push his desires away. He bent over and clenched his face hard as he reached a shaky hand towards Vic.

"I.. Can't.." he said with a strained voice. His hand gripped around Vicaun's wrist and Kaden pulled him into his chest. He wrapped his arms around Vicaun pinning him tightly against him. Fangs drawn, Kaden dipped his head dangerously close to the Drow's neck, his breathing shallow and rapid.

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 8:46 pm Reply with quote        
"Kaden, what the-" Vic gasped as the vampire yanked him in close, "Nononono, bad idea, bad idea!" Knowing that his blood was toxic, Vicaun had to act fast. He smashed his forehead into the spot above Kaden's ear to shake the vampire, then grabbed Kaden's shoulders. Vicaun stepped wide to the left with his left foot, then snaked his right around behind Kaden's feet. Vicaun was bending backwards, but stood up, knocking Kaden over his thigh. Vicaun, somewhat trapped to Kaden's chest, fell as well, but drove his shoulder into the vampire's solar-plexus.

Vicaun wriggled out of Kaden's grip and sat on the vampire's chest, pinning Kaden's arms underneath him. The taint pressed a finger into Kaden's clavical notch to make sure the vampire couldn't get up, then wagged a finger at Kaden's nose.

"Bad vampire," he scolded, "If you're thirsty, say so. Don't go trying to drain the half-taint, unless of course you want to become a demonic host yourself. And you don't exactly have the temperment for that. Not that anyone really does." VIc paused for a moment to see if Kaden was back in control.

"You okay now dude? You want me to kick you out so that you can attack some else?"

KoyiTar

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 8:10 pm Reply with quote        
Kira had to hold back her laughter at Arthur being caught in the blast of her bolts. Glancing around she noticed that it appeared those they had been fighting had left for now but would probably be back sooner or later.

"Ok lets pick ourselves up find Kaden and Vic and get out of here. Before this mess went down I had heard of a couple places near here that had talk of demons portals being opened. Lets get there and check them out hopefully before more can be opened and it gets worse." Kira said towards Andrew and Arthur looking around for where in the world The vampire and the taint had gotten off to.

Kinslayer6788

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 7:01 pm Reply with quote        
Arthur looked at his ripped up body and thanked god for the momentary respite from the pain due to shock. He figured the only way to do this was to reform his limbs to what they used to be......but that was going to be painful. Well better get to it.

"AAAAAAAAAAGHH!!!!!!"

Positioning his body to where it normally is, Arthur changed the open wounds and broken bones into what they normally look like. Snapping his neck and cracking his back he stood up a new man, although one in a lot of pain. He took a long gulp out of his flask until he drank it dry and pointed onto the rooftop he just jumped from.

"They were up there last time I looked." He said as he swayed on his feet.