Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / The Theater
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
KoyiTar

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 7:47 pm Reply with quote        
Kira looked at Kaden a bit drawn back by his question for a moment but just shrugged and gave him the best reply she could think of.

"Honestly no I don't quite know what his motives are to be honest. His actions thus far have proved despite the trouble he may cause us to be valuable assets to the group though. I just shrug them off. I have worked with many a trouble maker not any quite like him thus far and probably won't after. None the less gather your belongings we are leaving."

Kira said going past him to her own room to grab her things. She was pretty sure she knew what Kaden had truly meant by his frustrations with Vic but it was not her place to talk on matters of the heart. Those were best left to be dealt with by the parties in question.

Kinslayer6788

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 9:38 am Reply with quote        
Arthur hated getting kicked. He hated getting beat even more. Why has everything been going so wrong since he joined this group. He finally got up off the floor and Joined the rest of them talking.

"Kira, can I talk to you in private for a moment? I think it may help us get out of this cozy little town."
KoyiTar

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 9:10 pm Reply with quote        
Kira sighed could she not just get her things so they could out of this inn. She just wanted to leave hopefully without having to fight the girl with the grimlock.

"Yes Arthur what is it that you want?" She said to the drunken half elf turning to face him even though she really just wanted to get the hell out of there.

Kinslayer6788

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:06 am Reply with quote        
"I have been to this town before and I know my way around it quite well. I think that these people are going to try to ambush us when we leave the town. Our best course of action therefor, is to ambush their ambush. If you get my drift."

Arthur gestured to the roofs from outside the window. He pointed out the very large slanted roof system they used in this town.

"The more light footed of us, i.e. Myself and the vampire.....should take to the rooftops, while you and the monk walk out of town as if running. when Vic meets you, they will spring the trap, then we spring our own. Out in the open its 5 of us, and only 2 of them."
lexi luthor
Coordinator
Coordinator

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:25 am Reply with quote        
Kaden had walked down the hallway to his door, but stopped to listen to what the Half-Elf had to say. He shrugged, "Doesn't sound like a bad plan to me," he said, "That is unless you know something we don't know Kira?" he leaned against the door, they didn't have much time he knew, they really just needed to make a decision and leave as soon as possible.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:24 pm Reply with quote        
"It seems like a decent plan to go with if that is indeed what happens. From what I could tell of the girl she is rather adept at casting spells. I had too many sisters that were casters not to be able to realize magical talent when in the presence of someone that wields it." Kira said agreeing that the plan was actually quite sound.

"So yes I suppose we are going with your plan though I prefer the rooftops myself most of the time. I won't make Andrew take to the streets on his own." She continued nodding at Kaden and Arthur to go ahead with there part of the plan while she grabbed her things and got with Andrew on there own part of it.

Kinslayer6788

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:37 am Reply with quote        
Arthur nodded toward Kira "We will be in position in 20 mins. You and Andrew be at the city gates by then. Take care and try not to die before we get there."

At that Arthur looked over at Kaden nodded to the window at the roof across the street and jump out it. When Kaden finally got to the roof he turned to him.

"Okay its only going to take us about 12 minutes to get to the city entrance, but I wanted to know if you have to ability to transmogrify. Like turn into a bat or something, I know elder Vampires can. I just didn't know if you had the ability to yet."
Malverne
Writer

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 12:56 pm Reply with quote        
Julia had not moved from her post oustide the inn's door. The only movement she'd made was to check the time, and to scan every person who came out the door. The group still had the greater part of the hour to deliver Julia's quarry, but she had very little confidence in their ability or drive to capture the shadowdancer.

The leader and the monk left the inn, making for the edge of the city. Julia followed them at a distance, making sure she wasn't spotted, going over the possible scenarios that would lead the group to split. Her recon showed that the group was newly formed, so their bonds were not that strong. The vampire and the half-daemon were less mature, would find the shadowdancer's company more enjoyable. If anyone would turn on Vicaun, it would be the monk and the leader.

Julia scanned the rooftops, and grinned. Her eyes didn't show any darting figures, but her intellect told her that they were there. This group wouldn't split. Even Vicaun would come back. That would just make her job even easier.

Vicaun flickered from rooftop to rooftop, trying to leave no trail, and draw out any followers. He circled around throughout the city and back to the inn, and noticed Kaden and Arthur standing on a rooftop, discussing something. Once again, Vicaun's curiosity overrode his common sense and Nuaciv's protests, and he jumped up out of Arthur's shadow.

"Hey guys, whatcha talkin' about?"

lexi luthor
Coordinator
Coordinator

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 5:28 pm Reply with quote        
Kaden cackled. "I have never met a vampire who could turn into a bat." he said. He turned as Vicaun approached. "what are you doing here?" he asked, "figured you would have gotten pretty far by now, I thought we were meeting outside town."

He cracked his neck before continuing, "Half-elfy's plan is that the monk and Kira try to leave town, and when they get stopped, we ambush em." he said. "We need to get going."

Deftly he hopped from roof to roof so that he could follow Kira and Andrew from a distance.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 8:28 pm Reply with quote        
Kira and Andrew had been making good time through the crowds to the edge of town. She had kept an eye out for the still unnamed to her Drow woman and her grimlock pet, while also just barely managing to keep an eye where Kaden and Arthur where on the rooftops.

"We keep this up we might actually make it out of town with no problems. Never mind I take it back." She muttered when she noticed Vic pop up where Arthur and Kaden had last stopped on a roof to talk to them. Now they would be lucky if they managed to avoid the drow woman that wanted Vics head for whatever reason she did at all.

"Lets just keep to our part of the plan hopefully things go better than I am currently figuring they will." She continued as her and Andrew continued to push through the crowd to the outskirts of the town they were in to delve deeper into the underdark.

Kinslayer6788

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 8:46 pm Reply with quote        
Arthur shook his head at the imbecility of the vampire. Kaden had left before Arthur could explain his plan. He shrugged, Oh well.

Arthur then turned to Vic. "Well since the vamp ran off. I guess I will let you in on the true plan. I was hopeing that you would show up so I could talk to you. I'm going to hide in a way apparently only I can hide. I was hoping the vamp could....but I guess he is to young. Anyway make sure he stays hidden. Ill hide and you appear in front of Andrew and Kira. When she appears me and Kaden are going to get the jump on them. Then we will have the advantage of flanking them. Maybe we can then get them to stop chasing us. On way or the other."

Arthur then turned away from the half-taint and cracked his neck. "This is going to hurt, I hate being small." Concentrating his will Arthur began to morph, shrinking down growing fur. After about 10 seconds of excruciating pain a small black kitten strolled off the rooftops toward the edge of town. It hoped Vic would follow suit.
Malverne
Writer

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 10:39 pm Reply with quote        
Julia, with her eyes glued to Kira and Andrew, could not have missed Kira's worried glance up to the rooftops. She followed the drow mercenary's glance upward, and spotted the half-daemon, the vampire and...best of all, her quarry. Julia smiled, and muttered a few incantations, then started moving quickly into position, speaking quietly into a communicator at her ear, giving Sampson directions.

Vicaun nodded to Arthur.

"Sounds good...'cept the part where I go out and be bait," the half-taint said, "but as long as the grimlock doesn't grab me, I can get out just fine."

I'll be keeping an eye out for it.

"Glad to hear you have my back buddy," Vic said to his shadow. Then Arthur began to change, and shifted down into a kitten. Vicaun's face twitched as he struggled not to burst out laughing.

That's...

"Holy SHIT Deadboy, who'da thought you could look so adorable!" Vicaun guffawed. He wiped a tear from his eye, cackling, then hopped after Kaden.

"Yo, wait up!" he called, "I'm gonna head down there and be bait. Stay hidden, then when Julia jumps out, slam her." Vicaun scanned the streets, searching for the drow woman, hiding amongst the crowd. Then he heard the screams.

"Oh shit...maybe Deadboy's plan won't work..." Down by the city gates stood Julia, leather duster hanging open, showing dark, glinting armor. Stabbed into the ground was a longsword, covered in blood, and there were bodies lying around, all beheaded. Julia was smiling at Kira and Andrew, apparently oblivious to Kaden and Vicaun's presence. Vicaun glanced back, looking for Arthur's adorable kitty form, but instead he saw an ancient, wizened drow standing on the roof behind him.

"Hey, who the hell're-" Vicaun's sentence was cut off as the old male drow shrugged off his skin and transformed into the grimlock, Sampson, swinging a very large club.

"Oh." Just as the club was coming down, Vicaun shoved Kaden out of the way, then dove to the ground to dodge.

Kinslayer6788

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 8:49 pm Reply with quote        
Arthur had a feeling that something was going to happen. Nothing ever works once you have said it out loud. So Arthur trotted along behind the Vamp and the half-taint watching for something to screw up. As Vic looked down at the chaos on the street Arthur thought "Right on cue."

Turning toward Vic and Kaden, Arthur noticed the Grimlock attacking the two. Just great! Kira and Andrew are on their own. Arthur had to Help these knuckleheads. And if he ever figured out you gave up the plan......they were dead meat.

Changing back into his normal form Arthur then Slashed at the back of the Grimlock's back with both sanctified katars.
KoyiTar

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 9:32 pm Reply with quote        
"Well shit." Kira muttered at the site of Julia blocking her and Andrews path. She had made a large misjudgement about this one based on her pet alone. There was no time to beat herself up over having should have known better now. From what it looked like Kaden, Vic and Arthur were busy with the grimlock. It looked like her and Andrew were on there own with this one. Which looked to be a more formidable opponent to what Kira had originally thought about her.

Kira quickly pieced her spear together and Rushed towards Julia With it Hoping to get some idea of how the woman fought before moving to eventually using her swords if it came to that.

lexi luthor
Coordinator
Coordinator

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 9:57 am Reply with quote        
Kaden huffed as he hit the rooftop, scraping up his arm. He turned around just in time to see the grimlock swinging his club where Kaden had just been standing. Quickly he jumped to his feet, and rushed the grimlock, in an attempt to distract him from Arthur so that the half-elf could make his mark.

Kaden rammed his shoulder into the grimlocks chest at full speed.