Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / City Hall
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Elrakis

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 3:52 pm Reply with quote        
Oh, so there's a scientific reason. In that case I will certainly respect it. I will from now on call the tomato for fruit! Smile Thanks for the clarity.

By the way, these fruits are good for breakfast.
neomattlac

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 4:04 pm Reply with quote        
Apparently, if I eat mostly fruits, I would have sweet smelling sweat and sweet tasting... seed.

X-Celestia-X

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 6:46 pm Reply with quote        
I like salad... I might put an overdose of ranch on the salad. Fruits are good too. If you season them enough without overloading the spices it taste pretty good. Potatoes are starches and i wouldn't recommend them. Bread is also full of... bad stuff too soooo if your'e gonna eat bread get the whole grain kind. I don't wanna blabber about the whole food pyramid but i recommend some good protein (greek yogurt).
Elrakis

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 1:23 am Reply with quote        
And greek yoghurt is among the few things that I've got the apetite to eat early in the morning.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 3:26 pm Reply with quote        
I haven't tried it. I heard that it might help with the fact that I'm lactose intolerant, but I'm too scared to try.

killerkitty

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 2:22 am Reply with quote        
I love greek yoghurt. Greek yoghurt and honey.

I'm actually not a big fan of vegetarianism. But if I were, I'd probably stay away from meat substitutes.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:05 pm Reply with quote        
I tried going vege for a short time. I didn't last.

Zillah

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 10:27 pm Reply with quote        
I'm vegan, and I've been cooking for myself and my boyfriend for the last seven months, so I've got a few recipe ideas up my sleeve. It really depends on your tastes whether you'd like them. I'll just... throw down a list of my favorites?

Burritos/tacos with black beans, fried onions and peppers, avocado, and tomatoes.
Chili without meat. You can use TVP as a substitute, but it's really unnecessary. I just add more beans and veggies.
Stir-fried veggies with rice. You can add tofu and season with soy sauce and curry.
Vegetable soup, pea soup, onion soup, etc.
Pasta with marinara sauce and mushrooms, or with peanut butter sauce and assorted veggies. (Peanut butter sauce is actually really awesome, despite how weird it sounds. And it's really easy to make! 1 cup peanut butter, 1 cup soymilk or water, 1 tsp cayenne, 1 tsp garlic powder, 1 tsp black pepper, and 1 tbsp soy sauce. Heat over stove, stirring. If it's too thick, add more water.)
Pancakes with banana to replace the egg. Really tasty with fruit syrup and/or peanut butter.
Homemade grilled pizza. (I do mine without cheese.) My boyfriend has an easy dough recipe if you want it. ^^

Notice that those are all vegan and pretty easy to do. As a vegetarian, you have even more options! It can be hard at first, but stick with it! It took me about a month to adjust to vegetarianism at eleven, and a month to adjust to veganism at fifteen. Now I'm very happy with it and wouldn't dream of reverting to omnivorousness. ^^