Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Art Shops
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
littl3chocobo

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 11:59 am Reply with quote        
i am opening an art shop! i will draw avis, ocs, fanart, and if you bribe me photos and cluttered avis(no nudity please)

i am selling bust, fullbody, and couple for 2k, 4k, and 6-8k respectively. if you don't have coinage it's ok i am also looking for most items(common and non though commons only in the colors of white teal light blue silver and green) i also do 300sil scribbles though no garuntee of quality or amount of avi drawn

how to order~
post what you want both here and in a pm, send a trade. when i get the pm i will accept the trade and start the art, i will not accept until i can start on the art and it will take anywhere from two hours to three days to do. the trade /must/ be finished before i start(if you are bribing just send the pm we will have to work out payment)

samples;

bust;

fullbody;

couple;

bribe(sorry too big to imgtag);
http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z313/tenchiorange/s35bSen-8.png
KoyiTar

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 12:04 pm Reply with quote        
Woot New art shop. Would you be willing to do a freebie couple oc art. If not then one of my oc char by herself would be good and I would willing to pay the couple.

littl3chocobo

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 12:05 pm Reply with quote        
depends on the couple sweetie, the simpler they are the more likely i am to say yes^^
KoyiTar

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 12:07 pm Reply with quote        
I will get you some reference pictures of the characters a bit later. I'm on my phone so its hard to get all the reference material.

littl3chocobo

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 12:08 pm Reply with quote        
ok sweetie^^
KoyiTar

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 8:24 pm Reply with quote        
http://s1108.photobucket.com/albums/h419/quietpyre/?action=view&current=aidella-1.jpg

Aiden, by Gladde

There's a few different references of them I also have the rp form info on them if you need that as well.

littl3chocobo

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 9:13 pm Reply with quote        
just need his colors and i can do that
KoyiTar

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 9:16 pm Reply with quote        
Okies heres the chracter cheet for him

Name: Aiden Houlton
Height: 5'8"
Weight: 150 lbs
Skills: Mental
Element: Fire
Attacks: Fire Sphere: This attack is kind of like a small "kamehameha" of Dragonball fame. Aiden forms a ball of fire in his palms, and shoots it directly in front of him. It explodes on contact.
Ignition: Aiden converts his physical strength into a temporary boost to his fire powers. While using this technique, the fire he throws becomes blue in color and does double the damage. Unfortunately, this only lasts fifteen minutes and if he tries to go over that time, he reverts back into his civilian state.
Ifrit Saber: Aiden summons a sword made out of fire. When using his "ignition" powerup, the fire the sword is made out of is a bright blue instead of the usual orange-reds.
Transformation Trinket: A gold pocketwatch with a large ruby in the center of it.
Alignment: Misus
Physical Description: Aiden is pale and scrawny from not going outside very often when he was young. He keeps his long black hair in a ponytail and horn-rimmed glasses correct his nearsightedness. His eyes are an icy blue and he always seems to be sneering. Aiden dresses sensibly in button-up shirts, dress pants, and loafers.
When he transforms, he wears a scarlet tailcoat with gold epaulettes, black pants with red stripes running down the sides, and red boots. On his back is a black cape. He also loses any sight problems he has when transformed, and his glasses dissappear.

littl3chocobo

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 9:19 pm Reply with quote        
blue and black, gotcha

will draw after i finish this;
http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z313/tenchiorange/s35bSen-7.png

i got my first commish today XD
KoyiTar

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 9:29 pm Reply with quote        
Thanks I look forward to seeing what you can do with them. ^_^

Keylaleigh

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 9:36 pm Reply with quote        
THAT'S MY LILIAN!

KoyiTar

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 9:37 pm Reply with quote        
Yeah I was wondering about that myself when i saw that because I thought you had requested it in a different thread right Keyla?

Keylaleigh

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 9:40 pm Reply with quote        
I requested her in both.

KoyiTar

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 9:43 pm Reply with quote        
Ah ok She looks pretty. Creepy in a way but pretty

littl3chocobo

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 9:45 pm Reply with quote        
hey you XD

dude i need you to tell me if it looks good so i can finish