Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / The Lounge
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 177, 178, 179
Sly
Coordinator

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 1:21 am Reply with quote        
Chu wrote:
I'm the same way. My interests work on a switch: off or on. There's no such thing as a casual interest for me.

Crispy, Chu...I understand this COMPLETELY. As a matter of fact, I was discussing the topic of interests and projects with my doctor yesterday and she was all like "do you have a lot of interests and start a lot of projects?" I told her, that yeah, of course I do. But then she asked me if I finish all or any of them, and I said it depends. xD; Yeeaaah. Anyway. >_>;

Hi honey!~ Hai

Catghost
Administrator

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 11:44 am Reply with quote        
my family knows that my interests come and go like night and day. /o/ i'll get obsessed about buying a certain item, and will have to /look everywhere/ for it. and then when i finally get it, i forget about it and move onto the next thing. Weeeee

always. Neutral

MIDOREA GAME DEV! WE'RE MAKING NEW MIDOREA ADVENTURE GAMES
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 12:02 pm Reply with quote        
Is not finishing a projects an... issue? *looks at all my unfinished projects on-site and off* >_>

Sly
Coordinator

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 3:27 pm Reply with quote        
Um...well, I don't think it's an issue. Take that as you will. Laugh
lexi luthor
Coordinator
Coordinator

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 3:33 pm Reply with quote        
I can be even worse. I will get an idea for a project, and I won't even START the project, I will jsut dwell in the happiness of the idea of doing the project.. and if I start a project... I normally don't finish it unless I have some sort of incentive.. and even then.. I can be a crappy finisher.

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 1:28 pm Reply with quote        
it depends Duh sometimes it's not good to focus all of your energy into a single thing - sometimes you need to break yourself from it. that's why I try to keep a clear idea of what I want - work on it some, go to something else, and then come back and finish up. just takes patience and lots of focus Duh

MIDOREA GAME DEV! WE'RE MAKING NEW MIDOREA ADVENTURE GAMES
Sly
Coordinator

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 6:17 pm Reply with quote        
Patience...? Fo-cus...? What are these strange terms which you use? Duh
Whimsy

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 7:21 pm Reply with quote        
I have serious issues with finishing things too, and I completely agree with interests flipping on and off. I have a tendency to get obsessed with one certain thing then burning myself out, before moving on to something else getting obsessed with that and burning myself out on that too. Repeat and you get my entire life. Neutral

@lexi: that's me exactly! I'm feel so invested and happy planning out a project and thinking about it, but then I start and it flops everywhere and I just wonder off. :/

PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 9:57 am Reply with quote        
hi