Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / City Hall
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Elrakis

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 9:26 am Reply with quote        
Good, then we're getting closer with the machine! But I also want it to translate the brainwaves into images and sound: movie. So that you don't have to remember it immediately after you've awoken. The machine saves the dreams for you. Happy

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 9:33 am Reply with quote        
That would be amazing. Happy When that's invented, there will probably be an upsurge of people learning to interpret dreams. I find dreams fascinating.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 9:38 am Reply with quote        
Me too, I love dreams!

Or the dreams could be sold as movies and shown on cinema! There are many ways to exploit that machine. Happy

What shall we call it? My suggestion is the hypnoton. A vintage name, haha!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:35 am Reply with quote        
Aha! I've got no good names for it... Maybe Morpheus! (The Greek God of dreams.)

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:55 am Reply with quote        
Hmm... how about The Morpheus Machine? Or DED (The Dream Extracting Device)? Happy

I'm glad you shared your dream today, Kitty. It had a cool touch to it! Too bad it went unfinished. :/

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 4:02 pm Reply with quote        
You come up with good names!

Yep. I always feel a bit sad when a dream doesn't end, and wonder how it would've ended. I've no idea what this dream is trying to tell me, though. Neutral

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 6:40 pm Reply with quote        
I have terrible dreams. If only i knew what they meant. One time I had a dream about Dora... But sometimes my dreams are like deja vu. I have a small segment of real life in my dream and then it happens! Creepy right!? Luckily they arent major things. Its always an unimportant matter.
neomattlac

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 3:23 pm Reply with quote        
I had that quite often in high school. Often enough that it surprised me if I went a couple of hours without it. And it's never major, or at least not in it's entirety.

KathiraNarae

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 1:38 am Reply with quote        
I almost never remember my dreams, but there are a few I've had that I can just about recount.

Dream: I encounter a sapient, animate, and very evil skeleton who puts me under his control. I can't ever disobey him, although I'm otherwise exactly the same and loathing every minute. Cue a chase sequenece where I run around tall blocky object (possibly buildings), often the exact opposite of where he is, and every time I think there's quite some distance away, he's just around the corner. Eventually, he tries to dissolve all of my flesh to turn me into an animate skeleton, and gets partway before I kick out at him.

Awakening: I kick out, startling myself awake with my leg's jerking, wondering 'What the hell?!

I've only had that one once, though. This other one I had several times, but that was a very long time ago, during the height of the worst time in my life which caused regular screaming tantrums at my mum, sometimes even causing my to hyperventilate.

Dream: It's morning, I'm about ready for school, and Mum and I have another screaming row. I storm off in a huff, saying I'll drive myself to school (I was about 8-9 at the time, and school was where the troubles were!), hop in the car, and drive off. Cut to driving on the wrong side of the road, another car comes hurtling towards me...That's when the dream stops, for no reason I can think of. More mundane than the above, but I consider it my worst nightmare.

I can never remember good dreams.
Juneberry

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 3:59 pm Reply with quote        
I rarely remember my dreams unless their nightmares- which, albeit, I'm rather prone to. I had one last night actually that was sort of funny/weird in the aspect of how I reacted when I woke up. It's not my weirdest dream by any means, but...I feel like sharing.

Dream: I was in the living room of my old apartment with my dad (I think that's where I was anyway) and suddenly these two really giant centipede-like bugs started crawling on the wall from behind the television. My dad walked over to pick both of them up- they were green with many legs and bigger than his hands almost. I was about to curl up in discomfort when my phone rang. I got a call from my mom saying my Uncle Alex was in the hospital from some sort of really major issue. So, a few days pass after I hear about that, and I go online to see my mom posted a site about her time staying with said uncle watching him at the hospital. Looking at the photos, I woke up.

Awakening: My dad came to check on me since it was already midday, and my words when I saw him were, "Dad, do I have an Uncle Alex?" Apparently, he was my mom's sister's first husband, who I haven't met since I was a toddler. I mean, I knew it had to be a dream the moment my dad touched the bugs. But still. Weirdness. o.o;