Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Information Kiosk
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Can't read anything
Hemlock

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:33 am Reply with quote        
Tried going to the Explore tab, cannot read ANY of the links. :/ Like, it's dark blue on slightly darker blue. Same goes for any of the submit links for most anything.

How the heck are you guys able to read these pages?

I've tried this site in FireFox, Chrome and I even dared to open Internet Explorer, any tips here?
killerkitty

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 7:20 am Reply with quote        
OK, the thing is, the website has just been recoloured for an event that's going on currently. There are still a few things that would need to be sorted out, and I imagine Catghost will be able to fix 'em once she gets the chance. We just gotta stay patient until then Hai (and just highlight the text).

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:22 am Reply with quote        
Yup, kitty pretty much explained it all.The layout was changed Monday, and there are still a few problems with it (changing browser won't really help since it's some coding thingie). Hopefully it will be taken care of soon Wink
Or we'll just... return to the old layout at the end of the event or something like that.

If that's any relief, the explore section isn't really used right now, so you're not really missing anything important by not using it/waiting for it to work correctly.

Catghost
Administrator

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:12 pm Reply with quote        
Should be fixed. If you encounter any more problems with the colors be sure to let us know. Happy

MIDOREA GAME DEV! WE'RE MAKING NEW MIDOREA ADVENTURE GAMES
littl3chocobo

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 9:51 pm Reply with quote        
my friend still cannot read the post section, she has to write blind
Catghost
Administrator

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 10:14 pm Reply with quote        
Tell her to try refreshing or pressing f5? Text in the message field should be visible as it is dark purple on a light background, so Im not sure why it isn't showing up.

littl3chocobo

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 10:19 pm Reply with quote        
it has been like this for three days and she joined three days ago, and it is a med purple background and a dark text, it may just be that both are purple, another person complained it was hard to read too and would not join the site
Catghost
Administrator

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 10:34 pm Reply with quote        
A lot of the color problems were fixed a day ago, and some users will need to refresh for the new colors to show up. I'm aware there are still some glitches, but they don't seem to be similar what you're reporting here. Is there any way for them to respond here in detail..? Or perhaps post a screencap?

littl3chocobo

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 10:37 pm Reply with quote        
she joined after the stuff had all been changed, she is the teal-haired boy you are talking to
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 12:14 am Reply with quote        
What browser are those two individuals using? Could one of them provide a screencap? No one else has reported that problem, and we're not experiencing it, so we're not sure how to go about fixing it unless we see what it is.

littl3chocobo

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 12:55 am Reply with quote        
one is using internet explorer and the other i /think/ is on chrome

viridian and a non member