Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Novus Ekleipsis
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. `~-_Hiei's Frosted Heaven_-~` (Event Ver!)
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:47 pm Reply with quote        
Hey, Hiei. I don't think we ever got the chance to sit down and have a nice chat, so I wanted to drop in and say hi and stuff. :]

hiei

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:23 pm Reply with quote        
Ah! Chu, how are you? : )
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 2:13 am Reply with quote        
Sorry, I lost track of the threads I posted in. ^^;

I've been alright. Busy with Mido stuff, but meh. I enjoy it. And how are you?

hiei

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 2:59 pm Reply with quote        
Not to bad.
I'm rather upset as someone yelled at me for something that was not my fault (I was used as a scapegoat). But I have work to do so I have to get over it and move on.
neomattlac

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 1:04 am Reply with quote        
That sort of thing happens. I typically use it as a chance to better something in a way that makes things hard for the person who used me.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5