Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Novus Ekleipsis
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. `~-_Hiei's Frosted Heaven_-~` (Event Ver!)
hiei

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 12:00 am Reply with quote        
I don't get why people say that ether, but its just one of those things you can't change I guess. ; p

blueberries are good, just a bit bland for my taste.
jojomade

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:30 am Reply with quote        
Drops in to say Hi peoples. :::Big wave:::
hiei

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 1:47 pm Reply with quote        
-waves back- how are you?
saiyouri

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 2:11 pm Reply with quote        
Hi everyone. How are we all doing today?

I hope well.
pyrakitt

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:29 pm Reply with quote        
*pokes head into thread* Greetings and salutations. *waves*

How are people today?
I'm doing alright myself just got back home from spending the weekend with friends and now I'm playing catch up on all my sites. Especially this one as the last of the event items is out.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 4:00 pm Reply with quote        
Hi Pyra~ I am glad you had fun this weekend.

I'm finally catching up on a ton of stuff that I so needed to in the past few months today. And trying to get those cute gorgeous event items. I so want the staff.
pyrakitt

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 4:24 pm Reply with quote        
I like the staff a lot as well. I'm curious if they have 'lit' versions of the items or if they're just in that night theme look.

I'm glad that Cat posted the wallpapers as well. I've been looking for something new for my phone for a while.

So how have you been?

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 4:37 pm Reply with quote        
Ooo there are wallies too? I so have to check them out!

I hope they have lit versions too. They would be pretty both ways and have the option to do them both on the same avi would be great.

Today is a good day for me. Considering I've been under massive amount of stress lately. So I am hoping for more great days like this.

How have you been? I hope well.
Kira Bella

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:01 pm Reply with quote        
Just saw the last item on another user. LOVE IT.

Can't wait to get it. I accidently got extras of the first two items before I got the last one. So I have to earn a full 1250auras before I can get extras >.<;;

Not sure what to Quest

Anyone Miss Me? <3
hiei

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:12 pm Reply with quote        
Hmm, I'm doing alright.
My legs/feet and right ankle are swollen because of bug bites, but other wise I'm fine. ; p
Kira Bella

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:21 pm Reply with quote        
Owch!

The bugs just think you are the sweetest thing around I guess. xD Bad joke but still... Sorry that is like that.

My ankle hurts too, but I stepped wrong on it the other day. Hurt like hell, but thankfully I caught my self before I fell.

Not sure what to Quest

Anyone Miss Me? <3
hiei

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:47 pm Reply with quote        
I hate when that happens.
Last time I did that I was at Uni; toke me down on one knee but I got up and kept walking even though I was about in tears from the pain.
The kicker was that I wasn't excused from class when I went to the doctor. I came in limping the next class and all the witch of a teacher said to me was that its my responsibility to get to class on time. I can't be in two places at once. Neutral
jojomade

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:01 pm Reply with quote        
saiyouri wrote:
Ooo there are wallies too? I so have to check them out!

I hope they have lit versions too. They would be pretty both ways and have the option to do them both on the same avi would be great.

Today is a good day for me. Considering I've been under massive amount of stress lately. So I am hoping for more great days like this.

How have you been? I hope well.

The wallpapers are great, Love them. I hear you about the stress.
Kira Bella

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:07 pm Reply with quote        
hiei wrote:
I hate when that happens.
Last time I did that I was at Uni; toke me down on one knee but I got up and kept walking even though I was about in tears from the pain.
The kicker was that I wasn't excused from class when I went to the doctor. I came in limping the next class and all the witch of a teacher said to me was that its my responsibility to get to class on time. I can't be in two places at once. Neutral

Totally!

And you shouldn't be blamed for accidents like that.. Not like you planned on NOT coming to class by hurting your self...

Not sure what to Quest

Anyone Miss Me? <3
jojomade

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:09 pm Reply with quote        
I agree with Kira. It's not like you wake up one morning and say hey I want to be late for class so I will put myself in great pain cuz that's fun
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next