Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Novus Ekleipsis
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. `NUDE`BEACH ;; Eclipse edition! [Aura giveaway]
Rei Ann

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 12:10 pm Reply with quote        
Rei has tired lurking for lanterns, but it didn't work. Actually thank to squid and lost ninja, I have gotten my set. I have about 569 left, anyone need some?
Squid

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 1:16 pm Reply with quote        
    I'm glad you managed to get your set.

I mean, even though the more people who have a full set means the less chance I have of selling my extras.

xD

But still.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 6:36 pm Reply with quote        
Well I don't have much sliver. So I'd rather not waste the tiny bit I have trying to buy items, I was actually hear to earn, ya know?
Squid

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 12:17 am Reply with quote        
Yeah I feel precisely the same way about event items. They are basically free items. I don't want to pay for them lol

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 12:48 pm Reply with quote        
I feel like that for events with posting event items. On another site not all events are post and buy in a shop.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15