Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Novus Ekleipsis
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15, 16, 17
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. the cat box
littl3chocobo

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 5:49 pm Reply with quote        
>n> i has cleared 106 twice i want to try this
nc_serran

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 11:28 pm Reply with quote        
It's July 2 from where I'm at.. The event will end soon, wouldn't it..? :c
Catghost
Administrator

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 11:41 pm Reply with quote        
Let me know how it goes! :P I didn't get a chance to sadly. Meh xP

Also, the event has technically ended. But you can still earn auras/buy items until tomorrow. That's when I'll wrap everything up and stuff. Smile

MIDOREA GAME DEV! WE'RE MAKING NEW MIDOREA ADVENTURE GAMES
littl3chocobo

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 2:48 am Reply with quote        
thankyou for letting us know
neomattlac

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 1:09 am Reply with quote        
I just realized that a) it is now tomorrow b) that means tmrw is independence day.

Sly
Coordinator

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 4:13 am Reply with quote        
I just realized that Independence Day barely matters to me, at least as far as celebrating goes. I work early in the day until afterneoon, most local fireworks shows have been canceled due to the extreme heat and drought-like conditions, plus I work early the next day so I'll need to be in bed at a reasonable hour (not that I ever am or will be, but anyway.... xD; ) So...my July 4th. will likely be just another hum-drum day. Ah well, my silly country will still be another year older. Laugh
nc_serran

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:14 am Reply with quote        
We already celebrated our own Independence Day (Philippines version) last month. We didn't do much either except take the day off from classes.
littl3chocobo

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 11:13 pm Reply with quote        
i had to clean a bit and tomorrow we eat XD
neomattlac

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 2:05 am Reply with quote        
I've always wanted to try Japanese moon cakes. I once tried to make it, but it was weird. I'm pretty sure I made it wrong.

nc_serran

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 6:45 am Reply with quote        
*blinks* Japanese moon cakes? That's quite new to me. I know they originated from China, but I've never imagined what Japan would put into theirs.

I've only ever had Chinese moon cakes. My most favorite one will forever be the ones stuffed with lotus seed paste. I try as much as possible to remove the 'moons' in it (the duck yolk they baked into the center). Usually it's just too salty and greasy for me to handle. :c
neomattlac

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 3:51 pm Reply with quote        
Maybe I meant Chinese. Just non-USAmerican.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15, 16, 17