Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / City Hall
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
KoyiTar

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 7:09 am Reply with quote        
It's not so much my sensitive skin so much as I have a skin condition that is very touchy to most things. So I have found that most product causes it to flare up if it's not a physician backed brand and extremely expensive.

neomattlac

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 9:25 pm Reply with quote        
Ah. I bothered to shave toady because my beard was super itchy. Now that I shaved... it's still itchy. Jab

WhingingNinja

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 7:18 pm Reply with quote        
neo rofl yay for stubble itch hope it feels better
KoyiTar ah ok I have rosatia (sp) and my skin seems to go bright red like I'm beetroot girl and I can break out in hives depending on what I put on my skin but generally I know the brands that my skin is ok with like one time (at band camp rofl) I brought a hair removal cream and was allergic to it as I broke out in blisters wasn't pretty

KoyiTar

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 7:45 pm Reply with quote        
Most all cosmetics cause my skin to break out. I am lucky the bar soap I use and shampoo doesn't break me out I am lucky there I guess.

neomattlac

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 6:58 pm Reply with quote        
XD Shave toady?! I meant shave today.
Have you looked into seeing if there's something that would make you less reactive?

WhingingNinja

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 5:02 am Reply with quote        
today I had to go to the docs cause I broke out in hives with a scrub I was using obviously way too harsh for my skin type she told me to get this steriod based cream and antihistamines (sp) like telfast for hayfever if I break out again. But she said that I should always do a patch test on new products cause I know how my skin is lol and I so giggled at toady yay for toady spelly errors spelly? spelling gah rofl
neomattlac

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 2:30 am Reply with quote        
I'm currently reading Antwone Fisher's second book, "How to Tie a Tie..." I already implemented a few of his ideas, when it comes to shaving: Always cut downwards, wash your face with warm water, set a warm rag on your face for a few minutes before you shave, and shave with cold water. That cold water idea feels really good.

Elrakis

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 4:09 pm Reply with quote        
neomattlac wrote:
I'm currently reading Antwone Fisher's second book, "How to Tie a Tie..." I already implemented a few of his ideas, when it comes to shaving: Always cut downwards, wash your face with warm water, set a warm rag on your face for a few minutes before you shave, and shave with cold water. That cold water idea feels really good.

This is how I shave with a razor (sometimes I use the machine, but I prefer not to):

1) moist the face with warm water, the best thing is to shave after you've showered

2) cut downwards, rinse with warm water

3) dry with towel then moisturize with skin lotion

4) now shave upwards (if you wish to do so).

5) done!

It took me a whole lot of experimentation before I finallt settled with that methods, which works best for me. I don't know about you, but it seems to me that every straw of beard grows in a unique direction. No matter how you cut, you allways miss some!

Nail-polish: I don't use it, but I like the colours which look like mother of pearl, especially those who have a pinkish shade. Smile
neomattlac

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 2:52 am Reply with quote        
I can't shave the same area twice. It doesn't go well.
And I never liked lotion of any sort.

Elrakis

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 2:55 am Reply with quote        
OT: have you tried using a machine, or do you prefer razor?
neomattlac

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 3:37 am Reply with quote        
I always shave with a manual razor. I don't want to fork out 30 bucks for a razor, when I'll break it in a month.

LuckyKeyblade

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 10:05 pm Reply with quote        
I LOVE nail polish. I usually go with bright colors, like pink, orange, green. I love the dark colors though too but I look better with bright colors. c:
Also I love cosmetics and I get a 15% discount at my store on make up so I usually shop there. xD
Elrakis

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 3:40 am Reply with quote        
15%? Are you a recurring costumer or do they simply love you?

Pink. Nice. Smile

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:51 am Reply with quote        
So, if I caressed the back of your neck, is that physical abuse, invasion of personal space, or molestation?

Elrakis

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 3:34 am Reply with quote        
Asking me, and why do you ask?