Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / City Hall
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
WhingingNinja

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 7:52 pm Reply with quote        
so I have a new found love for nail polish I never used to be interested in it at all but recently I am rofl I bought five colors as my supermarket I shop at was discontinuing the line brought them for 50 cents each and the colors are hot spring, frog prince, pepper pot, pink colada and watermelon. So far I have worn watermelon, pepper pot and hot spring. My other halfs mother wants to see what the green frog prince one looks like on rofl so discuss favorite colors and so forth
Sly
Coordinator

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 2:12 am Reply with quote        
Ooh, those sound like interesting colors...especially "pepper pot." I love nail polish.~ I'm not, strictly speaking, a "girly" girl, but I do have a certain fondness for cosmetics and accesories. Sweat

As for favorite colors of mine: it really just depends on what I'm in the mood for. I love dark colors, in general and a couple of my favorite shades are ones that I can't remember the names of right off the top of my head. LOL I have one bottle of sparkly, gunmetal gray that I adore and another of crimson so dark that it looks black unless it's in the right light. Other times, I opt for brighter colors; I have neon purple, yellow, and orange that I wear on occassion. I also have a shiny metalic crackle coat of purple that looks really cool layered with other shades. Other than that, I guess I have some boring shades around somewhere, and I wear those from time-to-time. I also like to paint neon polka dots on black base polish. So like I said, it really all just depends on the mood I'm in at the time. Laugh

WhingingNinja

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 3:31 am Reply with quote        
Sly yeah Pepper pot is rather nice its a red but not like a fiery red red if that makes sense. Its a nice matte one too. All of the shades I got are matte which I seem to be liking more often as of late rofl. I have a fondness for cleansers and skin care products, I used to be obsessed with clay facial masks still kinda am if Im honest haha I dont wear that much make up only when I can be bothered. I recently bought the most devine scented body wash in lime its heaven by Original source
neomattlac

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 11:21 pm Reply with quote        
I know nothing about nail polish. Happy

KoyiTar

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 11:25 pm Reply with quote        
Only thing I know of makeup and nail polish is that it is an expense I can do without because I am allergic to most all makeups and I pick nail polish off as soon as it drys.

neomattlac

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 11:31 pm Reply with quote        
I can only wear a very few brands of deodorant, because I breakout with the others. Makes me feel like I'm wiping my pits with hot peppers.
My friend once shaded my fingernails with red marker, but it just wiped off.
Always wanted to dye my hair, but I've never done it. Same with drinking.
I wash my face with body wash, because I know nothing of proper skin care. I've never worn makeup and, hopefully, (unless I'm on camera) I never will.

WhingingNinja

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 12:19 am Reply with quote        
KoyiTar lol yeah the only reason I'm wearing this nail pollish is that it seems to have quite a decent life to it on nails before it chips off otherwise I'd be picking it off like crazy rofl

neo lol yeah I'm kinda semi into facial stuff only cause I find it relaxing and what not Its my way of pampering myself when I feel I want to. Otherwise I cannot be bothered

neomattlac

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 12:41 am Reply with quote        
Never used a mask before, rarely use conditioner, I don't work out... Deodorant, shampoo, and body wash are my supplies.

WhingingNinja

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 5:09 am Reply with quote        
neo my supplies would be much cheeper if I was simplified like that rofl you don't use cpmdotoner? doesn't you hair go all dry and stuff? mine goes all fly away and fluffy unless I use a half way decent conditioner. Shampoo doesn't seem to matter what the type but conditioner is important.
neomattlac

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 8:38 pm Reply with quote        
Yes and no. My hair gets greasy really fast. For the first 6 or so hours after a shower it's dry. When it gets closer to midnight(24 hours), it gets greasy. It sucks because I can't do anything with it despite it. I'm also getting white hair and balding at the same time. And I'm 21-going-on-22.

KoyiTar

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 10:15 pm Reply with quote        
Hell I use bar soap, Shampoo, conditioner and deodorant for my hygiene well and razors for shaving of course.

But all those facial cleansers and stuff I don't bother with they cost to much. I also can't afford make up and such as I said before. If I wanted to wear any I would have to spend upwards of around 200 dollars just to get the brand that my skin can actually handle and that's just a waste of money for something I will rarely use.

neomattlac

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 10:20 pm Reply with quote        
Oh yeah. I forgot about razors. I like Wilkinson brand razors, especially the heavier ones. However, I've been looking at electric razors recently, because I'm tired of cutting myself EVERY time I shave. And I use "Beard Buster" brand(the cheap brand) of shaving cream. I suppose that if I used a better shaving cream it'll help, too. I only shave about once a month because I cut myself.

WhingingNinja

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 12:16 am Reply with quote        
KoyiTar a lot of the brands I use are cheap ones and my skin is sensitive and will be prone to breaking out in hives rofl so I dunno why you wouldn't be able to find a cheapish brand that wouldn't effect your skin in a bad way...

But I rarely actually wear make up only if I can be bothered and if I'm going someplace special then I'll make an effort and make myself look nicer.

neomattlac My other half uses an electric one on his beared cause he has sensitive skin and breaks out in a rash if he uses a normal razor

neomattlac

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 12:27 am Reply with quote        
I have sensitive skin too. I don't break out, I just get cut... a lot...
Oddly, the only times I didn't shave for an interview, I got the job.

Sly
Coordinator

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 3:28 am Reply with quote        
Maybe the interviewers liked that "rugged look," neo. Wink

My skin is fairly sensitive too, but I can generally find products that don't give me too much trouble. I do tend to wear makeup quite often though; I didn't use to when I was younger, but then I rarely cared enough to take the proper care of myself. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying that wearing makeup is even a way to take care of yourself or that if you don't you must not care for yourself...it's just that in my case, I finally got to the point where I wanted to care for and pamper myself a bit and wearing makeup is my little way of doing that. I also think it's sort of a way I show off my confidence, although that may seem contrary to some. Hell, I guess I just like to look "pretty." Laugh

As I said, I do wear makeup, also tons of body sprays and perfume, body wash, shampoo and conditioner, I also like lotions and powder from time-to-time. I guess I have to many products in my hygene regimine. xD; I also use hair dyes fairly frequently. Although I really don't use much hair styling product anymore; I usued to use tons but now I've sort of weaned myself off of it. Sweat