Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / The Theater
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Tara

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 1:13 pm Reply with quote        
Tara felt herself relaxing, and smiled at the elf called Illyndriss. "Well then, you will be welcome to stay at the kinship house, we will be able to catch Asteriya on her way out of the homesteads. Actually...." Tara turned towards the central area of Michel Delving. "We can ask the postmaster to send another quick letter to her, asking her to wait another hour or two before she leaves." Tara was certain the guardian would be interested to know of this quest.
Reika

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 5:09 pm Reply with quote        
"That would seem the best course of action," agreed Illyndriss.
Though he wondered as to whether or not the halflings' dwellings could fit such a tall being as himself, he nevertheless stepped to the side to allow his new found guide to lead the way. "Let us head there now."

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 11:30 pm Reply with quote        
Tara and illyndriss walked until they were south east of Michel Delving, passing by many horsefields and farms. Around them, hobbit farmers were finishing up their work for the day, nodding to the two as they passed.

Soon, the large building was in sight. "There it is!!" Cried Tara, who was ready for a nice hot bowl of stew. She strode up to the entrance as they approached, and the door opened to reveal a silver haired hobbit with deep green eyes, decked out in full armor. "I'll prepare something to eat! Asteriya, this is Illyndriss, the traveler i spoke of in my most recent letter." The older hobbit watched Tara dart inside, and turned to welcome the stranger.

Lost_Ninja9213

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 10:23 pm Reply with quote        
"Greetings traveler. You are most welcome in our hall. Please come in and have something to eat, and we can talk of this journey you must make. Watch your step now, the ceilings will be high enough I think, but the doorways are short" Asteriya gestured into the front hallway, which smelled of fresh wood.

A hobbit child and her friends ran by, laughing. A piece of bread flew out of the small group and smacked the elf in the face. Asteriya looked at the children sternly, and they skulked away.

My Wishlist Thread

My Hangout
Reika

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:30 pm Reply with quote        
Illyndriss released the last breath he had taken, blowing the bread off his face. Little white crumbs speckled his features. As he blinked, they trickled off softly like white winter snow off the wings of red sparrows.

"It has been a while since I have encountered children," said Illyndriss, smiling at the retreating children. "I suppose I should have thanked them for this generous gift of bread. We have met well Asteriya, lady halfling."

Before entering the hall, Illyndriss drew out a small cloth and brushed off the crumbs on his face. The bread seemed clean enough, having been caught by him before it could fall to the ground so he decided to bring it with him. His mount wandered off to rest in the grasses near by.

Nearly doubled over, Illyndriss stepped through the halfling-sized doorway. Inside there was indeed enough room to stand but he did have to keep his head down to avoid scraping along the ceiling.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 8:29 pm Reply with quote        
Asteriya watched as the visitor walked inside her kin house, hoping that he would have no trouble with the height. He walked into the main room with his head still intact, so she sighed, relieved, and spread her arms out wide. "This is the main room, see the keg, the breakfast and dinner tables, the maps on the walls for your use.....and over in this room off the main hall is the study.."

She led him down a hallway where two downward sloping ramps led to two more rooms. She pointed down the first hallway, where a few cozy chairs could be seen. "This is the lounge area, where we often sit and discuss plans and everyday things." Then she gestured to follow and went down the other hallway to the room at the end, where a couple beds were stationed near a cozy fire. "This is the resting room, feel free to stay here for the night, i will be back in the morning and we can discuss the trip. My house is right down the road if you need anything. "

My Wishlist Thread

My Hangout
Reika

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 12:51 pm Reply with quote        
"These furnishings are more than enough." said Illyndriss as he carefully placed himself down in a particularly soft chair near the fire. He was now a bit more than a head taller than the lady halfling and the back of his chair was tickling his waist. "Yes, this will do rather nicely."

After walking with her to the exit, Illyndriss bid goodnight to the halfling. He called out to his hart, who brayed reassuringly and then lay down to sleep. The tinkling of bells in its antlers mimicked the stars of twilight that now glittered alongside the newly risen moon. He retreated back into the low built halfling kin house and spent the night in restful repose, adding to his journey book and his research