Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / City Hall
Goto page 1, 2  Next
WhingingNinja

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 8:09 am Reply with quote        
so my cat Wildy is naughty lol he's obsessed with going under the bed whenever he gets a chance to get into the bedroom which isnt often as my other half has allergies. But I had to fish the cat from out of the bed right at the far corner behind all the junk... how do they know? rofl my cat is all black with yellow eyes and a white spot on his tummy its odd. rofl but thats besode the point.
neomattlac

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 11:25 pm Reply with quote        
I like cats.

WhingingNinja

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 12:16 am Reply with quote        
lol neo as do I my cat is my best friend and my baby ^^
neomattlac

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 12:43 am Reply with quote        
We have dogs, cats, and fish. The fish are my favorite, idk why. The cat is my second favorite, and then the dogs.

Sly
Coordinator

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 3:24 am Reply with quote        
I lurve cats!! Weeeee Actually, I love animals, in general, but cats are definetly among my favorites.

My own personal kitty (or perhaps I'm his own personal human) currently resides with my cousin, and now she's threatening to keep him. This makes me sad. Sad See, we used to live together and when I moved, she agreed to watch my cat until I had a place for him. It's been awhile, I've finally got room for the cat, and now that cow wants to claim him as her own; I'm not trying to be selfish here, I meanshe did watch him for me and I'm greatful, but this was only supposed to be a temporary arrangement and I really miss my Charlie-cat!! Sad Oh wells, I've got papers, the cat still loves me when I come to see him and could care less about anyone else; he's totally coming back home with me. Neutral

WhingingNinja

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 5:07 am Reply with quote        
neo we used to have tropical discus fish they were picky bastards to feed and only wanted to eat one expensive thing rofl then they died because of some thing that changed within the bio stuff of the water or some sciency crap like that rofl. They were pretty though and a couple did get to large sizes.

Sly yeah cats are awesome I'm such a cat person much more of a cat person than a dog person. Someone tried kidnapping Wildy (my cat) a few months ago they were going to take him home but he hates being picked up by strangers and he struggled and she dropped him. So now he's locked up in a cat run of a night and let out during the day.

Sly
Coordinator

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 12:36 pm Reply with quote        
I really prefer cats, as well. I'm glad that no one was able to kidnap (cat-nap? xD) your kitty though.

Hmm...this discussion makes me want to try my hand at owning fish again; but...in the past that venture hasn't tended to end particularly well...at least for the fish. Poor fish. Neutral

neomattlac

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 8:41 pm Reply with quote        
I had goldfish for three years, but then my parents put an algae eater in the tank with them, and the goldfish died. They bought new goldfish and they died too. So they got rid of the algae eater and put in a goldfish and two googlie-eyed fish and we've had them for about a year and a half.

X-Celestia-X

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 7:07 pm Reply with quote        
Cats will be cats and they will never change. Cats can be clever little animals.
I have 2 myself. The living room couch is no longer a couch; its ragged clawed thingamajig.
neomattlac

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 3:24 pm Reply with quote        
Our cat is an outside cat. And now she'll be spoiled, because we had a party yesterday and it seemed that everyone petted her.

killerkitty

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 3:40 pm Reply with quote        
I have like... five cats Sweat . I love them all though, they are my kitties Bouncy Heart . They are mostly outside cats, hanging around a lot in the garden and exploring places, except one, who is a big fatty. They're all lovely cats (though some of them do like to play fight, be it with other cats or with my poor feet). Our house does seem to attract a lot of strays for some reason. >_>

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 3:47 pm Reply with quote        
Enjoy your cat house. I've always been one to try to keep pets to a minimum, because, while my sense of smell is good, my nose will get used to scents really quickly, which would be bad.

killerkitty

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 5:57 pm Reply with quote        
I'm sure I must smell like a cat. Neutral

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 8:20 pm Reply with quote        
Cat lady!

South

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 4:29 pm Reply with quote        
Cats are adorable. Recently I ended with a pair someone dumped in the park. Ironically, that is the second set of cats we have had to rescue in the past year.