Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Novus Ekleipsis
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19, 20, 21, 22  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Novus Ekleipsis [Event Info] Last item is out!
Gladde

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 6:46 pm Reply with quote        
Catghost wrote:
ecco wrote:
oh man i don't know if i'm gonna be able to get online enough to collect the auras for these items..!

speaking of which, if/when the "lit" versions of the event items are released, do we have to buy them separately?

No, you're just unlocking the lit pose for the current item. Happy

Yay!

Does that mean if we already have the item that the new color will automatically show up or do we have to pick it up from the event store?

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 6:48 pm Reply with quote        
it will automatically load, but probably not until Cat loads it into the system.

Probably. xD

Uni has swallowed me whole, in more ways than one, sorry guys. Feel free to PM any questions (or nonquestions {or anything else, no limits here}) you have, although I don't know when I'll get to them since I'm barely on atm.
Gladde

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 7:33 pm Reply with quote        
That would be nice to have it automatically added to the item.

I'm guessing that we will likely have to wait for Cat to upload/activate it. Seems like she does most of the coding...

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 8:05 pm Reply with quote        
I got the wallie to work this morning when I checked it. Yay. Now pretty on my computer~
Angelic.Demon
Recolorer
Recolorer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 9:44 pm Reply with quote        
The wall papers are really adorable c:

::Shop::
Kira Bella

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:49 pm Reply with quote        
My boyfriend was like "Finally you got a wallpaper that doesn't suck. Where is that from, google?"

I just snickered. He said he "thinks online sites have horriable art" just last week. I will wait till the event is over to tell him where I got it, incase he trys to take my computer away.

Not sure what to Quest

Anyone Miss Me? <3
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:00 pm Reply with quote        
Hehehe, yeah, we can't have you leaving us again. </3

Weaseldale

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:07 pm Reply with quote        
Must stay with us foreverrrrrr.
:C

Uni has swallowed me whole, in more ways than one, sorry guys. Feel free to PM any questions (or nonquestions {or anything else, no limits here}) you have, although I don't know when I'll get to them since I'm barely on atm.
Kira Bella

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:20 pm Reply with quote        
That silly man can try, but this lappy is like.. welded to my lap. I get annoyed when people use my things xD

I share, don't get me wrong. But.. This is my laptop. That is PERSONAL D<

Sides. I get to spend the next 5 months sitting on here, talking to you guys. Doctor's not letting me off my work restriction till after the baby comes. And then, when ever the baby is sleeping, I will be posting photos on here, and relaxing.

Not sure what to Quest

Anyone Miss Me? <3
Malverne
Writer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:23 pm Reply with quote        
I hate it when people start going through my laptop...my mom's kinda paranoid, and made me take the password off of it, and now I feel so twitchy when anyone goes anywhere near it.

Kira Bella

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:40 pm Reply with quote        
I just don't like it when I get on, and new things have been downloaded? Like, my roommate added Skype, which I was like, "DUDESLOWSDOWNMYSURFING" and I can't get it OFF this rock of a lappy...

So when I am playing minecraft, it laggs like mad for about 20 mins till it breaks the skype connection. Which sucks when I am lookin for Diamond. I always fall in lava when it lags...

Not sure what to Quest

Anyone Miss Me? <3
Malverne
Writer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:41 pm Reply with quote        
I'm always on creative mode, so I only die if I dig through the bottom. Which has happened once or twice.

Kira Bella

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:42 pm Reply with quote        
But... where is the fun in that?! Unless you are building the death star or something...

Not sure what to Quest

Anyone Miss Me? <3
Malverne
Writer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:44 pm Reply with quote        
Well, I've built an underground lair that's a forest, a massive chess set underneath the desert, a flying ship, and a big-ass octopus. I manage to keep myself entertained.

Kira Bella

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:46 pm Reply with quote        
O___O <3

I think I love you xD

I am working on my mansion right now. 350 blocks wide by 240 blocks. It covers the top of a canyon xD

Not sure what to Quest

Anyone Miss Me? <3
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19, 20, 21, 22  Next