Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / City Hall
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
MaxR
Programmer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 3:32 pm Reply with quote        
Lessee, my summer schedule is boring as hell. I sit around the house all day unless I go to the doctors or something comes up. Though this summer I be going to Texas for a month, and my 21st birthday is soon!

As for normal schedule, I am a full time university student, who lives on the campus. Minimum 12 credits, which is 4-5 classes.

Schedule changes from semester to semester, but blarg. I'll link next semesters schedule up if anyone wants to see it :U

As for days, aside from classes, I have a sort of stable routine.

I wake up, get breakfast. 2 Little cups of cereal or giant freshly made smoothie. Breakfast being my first meal when I wake up, time doesn't matter to me. :P

Lunch is a burger or some semi-small snack with meat in it. Sustenance.

Then dinner is the biggest meal, can be anything. Sometimes the all you can eat dining halls.

When the day is done, see what homework is due, and put it off until 3 days before it's due, unless it's a big project.

I am a horrible procrastinator. Put off 10 pages papers until the night before....

Oh well :B

Why you ask? Because I am the Mad King of Midorea!
I accept and encourage donations of copper!
Want a good deal, and silver? Exchange here!
neomattlac

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:38 pm Reply with quote        
I usually take 16 credits, which is 4 classes. I typically put off almost any assignment until right before the deadline.

X-Celestia-X

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 4:44 pm Reply with quote        
I really don't have a routine. I just go with the flow ^.^
I can be a total computer hog when I'm on my laptop. My life is just one big blah so far. Sometimes I catch myself doing the weirdest things and sometimes forget what I'm supposed to do :P I wake up go to school, yeah my life is normal.
neomattlac

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 3:15 pm Reply with quote        
I often forget to do things once the laptop hits my lap, even if that's why I put it there. It sucks. I also need a good (free) downloadable HTML coding manual.