Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / City Hall
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Elrakis

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 2:26 pm Reply with quote        
I found this very funny comment the other week about how a dude gets through with his day. I though it was funny and at least more inpsiring than my personal method, so I wish to share it, and here it goes:

"I have a morning ritual that I need to share. I call it "the terminator". First I crouch down in the shower in the classic "naked terminator traveling through time" pose. With my eyes closed I crouch there for a minute, visualizing either Arnold or the guy from the second movie (not the chick in the third one because that one sucked) and I start to hum the terminator theme. Then I slowly rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me to proceed through my day as an emotionless, cyborg badass. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It ruins the fantasy.I found tonight that it is more successful to progressively humm it louder as you perform the ritual." -Unknown
neomattlac

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 2:54 am Reply with quote        
Da heck?
I have ways of calming myself, however typically I just transfer my emotions for later evaluation. Guys shouldn't express themselves, typically.

Elrakis

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 3:01 am Reply with quote        
Haha, I'll try "the terminator" one day. I bet it will boost my will-power! I'll become UNSTOPPABLE! Happy
neomattlac

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 3:38 am Reply with quote        
That's like envisioning yourself doing a Kamehameha to get stronger.

Elrakis

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 5:50 am Reply with quote        
What an amazing suggestion! Happy I'll try that AND Falcon Punch.

That trio, monster-combo, will boost me to over 9000!
neomattlac

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 9:55 pm Reply with quote        
If you try going Super Saiyan, make sure you have an extra pair of pants.

Elrakis

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 4:20 am Reply with quote        
I'll have my loose fit pakistani shalwaar kameez on when I do it, so that I can afford muscular expansion. Smile

Some serious good advice, which might be used as a morning ritual (guess it would be best in the evening really, was long time ago I did this), is to write down everything your angry or annoyed about on a paper, and then burn it. Has a good effect. Smile
neomattlac

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 3:19 pm Reply with quote        
That doesn't work for me. I'm too logic based.

Elrakis

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 3:32 pm Reply with quote        
I bet you're a capricorn! -_-

Anyways, I'm a very rational person, so I think myself through any problems or worries. That's how I get along and gather strength mostly.
neomattlac

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 3:34 pm Reply with quote        
Depends on the zodiac system you use. I am a Cancer and a metal horse horse. XD

Elrakis

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 3:48 pm Reply with quote        
Oh, you're right! *hopes that Chu didn't see that*
neomattlac

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 4:00 pm Reply with quote        
Chy... I saw that... Why would Chu not want to see that you're a Gemini and like long rides on ladies' laps?

Elrakis

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 12:23 am Reply with quote        
Because Chu made a serious zodiac thread, so I should know better than that you're "just" cancer...

Who said I'm a gemini? Also, I believe we're seriously OT now. Smile
LuckyKeyblade

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:13 pm Reply with quote        
Catghost wrote:
How do you get up and do the things you do? What DO you do? Do you go to school, work, both, nothing? What does your daily routine consist of?

I have a job as a pharmacy technician. I hate getting up early in the morning but I have to make money and stop depending on my parents for everything. I have no motivation to get up besides making money and then getting home to chill on the internet or hang out with boyfriend. I suffer from depression though and that may have a tug on it. My daily routine consists of 7-8 hours of work and then coming home to relax and take a hot bath or shower and then go to bed.
neomattlac

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 1:10 am Reply with quote        
I know that feel bro.