Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / City Hall
killerkitty

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 2:33 am Reply with quote        
It's 7:30am here and my sisters and I have just gone out looking for chocolate eggs in the garden rofl. I never find as many as them (being half-asleep). At least I get some chocolate out of it all.
So, do you celebrate Easter? Do you have any younger siblings waking you up at the crack of dawn?

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 4:48 am Reply with quote        
Happy Easter and wow thats really super early for an Easter egg hunt we always did them in the afternoon when we were younger haha those were good times
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:43 am Reply with quote        
Wow, that is early. ._.

The kids in my household have grown up now, and we haven't done a big family ordeal in a while. This year I'll actually be spending Easter with my boyfriend and his family. Happy They have lots of little ones so it'll probably be loads of fun. I love kids, haha.

Oh, and Happy Easter!! ^^

WhingingNinja

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:40 pm Reply with quote        
lol we don't normally do anything that special either but on Good Friday my other halfs mother cooks a fish dinner and we spend time at their place which is nice but this year cause I was so sick with bronchitis my other half went and picked up the dinner from her place and brought it back for me so I didn't have to miss out on it ^^
killerkitty

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 3:45 pm Reply with quote        
@Whingy: That's a good idea, doing it in the afternoon... My sisters are way too persistent though. They always want to start as soon as they wake up, which is EARLY. Same thing happens with Christmas.
You've got bronchitis? That's a shame, hope you get better. And that fish pie sounds nice.

@Chu: Enjoy your time with your boyfriend! Hah, kids can be fun (when they aren't trying to wake you up...)

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:54 pm Reply with quote        
I know what I was doing 7:30am on Sunday. <w<
But all in all, my weekend was fantastic. :D

Catghost
Administrator

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 8:13 pm Reply with quote        
My Easter weekend was pretty great! ^_^ The day before we had to go to Alabama for a surprise birthday party for my grandma over there. It was fun but we were gone like, all day. The next day I got up and made goody bags for my little cousins, and me and my sister hid eggs all over the yard for them. We had the entire immediate family over, and cooked out. Sooo good... Cantaloupe, steak burgers, homemade macncheese, cupcakes... Guhuhu ;x; On top of the Easter basket my mom gave me and my sister. Jelly beans!! U:

As far as past Easters go, my mom would always go all out. (as for every other holiday, haha) But yeah, I remember we'd have to follow the "path" the easter bunny would leave... and at the end there'd be a basket for me and my sister, filled with candy and a DVD of some sort. And then we'd get all dressed up in our Easter outfits for Church service, after which they always would have a big lunch and Easter egg hunt.
And also, my Aunt would have a huuuuuge Easter egg hunt every year, with a bunch of kids. I always got first place too. Laugh

MIDOREA GAME DEV! WE'RE MAKING NEW MIDOREA ADVENTURE GAMES