Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / The Arts
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:32 pm Reply with quote        
So I was recently lent Mass Effect and Mass Effect too and gikhdifsbgdhiohejrqghofjdkobsessiondfjakfhoei

I love aliens/sci-fi. I love in-depth storylines. I love complex characters. I love the struggle between good and evil in a war-like environment. I jkshfjdbfkjsda

Yeah. Haven't even finished the first one yet, but I know I'm going to enjoy the second one just as much. Kinda scared by all the rage at the third. ;p

realAniram

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 2:30 pm Reply with quote        
I love Mass Effect! I haven't played the third yet (thought I have all three) because my XBox is psycho and destroyed all my data, but I love the games so much!

When I first started playing them, they were my brother's last summer and I was literally having withdrawals when I went home after a week staying with him. xD;; I had almost finished the first one when I left, and went back two weeks later to visit him again (read: play his games), and finished it quick and then got half way through the second one. And then I almost beat it... And did something stupid. So I was redoing the whole campaign when the data was lost. :[

I kind of miss the days when I would wander around in my chainmail bikini...
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 9:36 pm Reply with quote        
Ohh, that sucks!! D: I only recently picked up the second one, but I'd die if my save was lost. Makes me kind of paranoid, in all honesty...

realAniram

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 12:43 pm Reply with quote        
Well, it was a glitchy game (a broken Fable II I need to return) that freezes often. The first time it happened, I just turned the thing off and on again, the usual. But then all of my save data was corrupted but mostly playable. :\ Couldn't save it, so it was pretty much useless. I have since figured out that when it freezes, I press the XBox button on my controller and go to the dashboard from the menu that pops up.

Stuff was lost, but it's not things I can't get back or anything. I can just earn back my games. I'm mostly over it. :]

I kind of miss the days when I would wander around in my chainmail bikini...
MaxR
Programmer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 4:06 pm Reply with quote        
"Mass Effect and Mass Effect too"

Mass Effect Also as well :U

I MEAN YOU MEANT TWO INSTEAD OF TOO.

Anyways yes, I love the series. I may not play it, but I watch it as my friends play. The story is very compelling, I personally enjoy it.

*thumbs up*

...anything else to talk about? Because I'll say for the record, fav character is Mordin :U

Why you ask? Because I am the Mad King of Midorea!
I accept and encourage donations of copper!
Want a good deal, and silver? Exchange here!