Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / City Hall
WhingingNinja

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:03 pm Reply with quote        
Season and weather? for me its Autumn I live in Australia so wewt lol
at the moment its actually nice and warm like not too hot but not too too sunny just the weather I lurve. I love chilly mornings when it makes the nice sunshine comes out
so what weather and season are you having?

Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:28 pm Reply with quote        
It's spring time here. I live in the Ohio Valley of the US, so the weather is crazy all year 'round. In fact...

http://youtu.be/tD7oDQ9yk5M

I hate it. Q.Q Makes my allergies go absolutely crazy. (That's not my voice, by the way, haha. It's my boyfriend's. I was with him when he took that footage of the creek thing.)

WhingingNinja

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 4:39 am Reply with quote        
Chu I do so have to agree with you about allergies and weather at the moment mine are finally calming down as we're heading out of the heyfever season rofl is been a long season
Maeve

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:29 am Reply with quote        
You know, weather here is pretty bipolar too. But we don't have tornadoes. Hai

It's supposed to be spring time here in eastern Canada. But apparently nobody told that to Mother Nature, so last week we had 3-4 days where it was way too hot for the season (20-25°C, pretty much what we normally have in June). Doesn't seem like a huge problem, in fact most people were kinda happy, but then this weekend it became freaking cold again (-10 to -15°C), and it snowed Tuesday and Wednesday. Today it's sunny, and apparently all the snow vanished during the night. Confused

Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:49 am Reply with quote        
Ninja, exactly! I think it was about two weeks ago - mine were worse than they'd ever been. My throat was so swollen that I could barely talk, and I had pounding headaches all day. Luckily I've gotten a bit better since then, but I know it'll just come back. :/ This year is just going to be lovely with that.

Maeve, oh god, I know. >< And whenever the temperature changes so suddenly it fucks with everyone's immune systems and makes them sick. Troll weather.

WhingingNinja

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 3:52 pm Reply with quote        
Maeve our weather at the moment is being bipolar rofl we are meant to be in Autumn and we're having a mini heatwave wtf? today a cool change is meant to be coming in but seriously talk about stoopid

Chu I feel ya I get the rotten sinus infections >> the only way I can fix it is nasal sprays but I'm generally allergic to it rofl the sinus infections even effect my ears and block them up so I'm all cant breath and can't hear either lol

Sly
Coordinator

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:49 pm Reply with quote        
Che, the weather where I am changes all the time. It'll be chilly one day or night and be hot as Hell the next. Or it'll, like, snow and then feel like late spring (by which I mean upwards of 60 degrees F or more.) In fact, I think I'll paraphrase Mark Twain here and say "if you don't like the weather here, wait around 5 minutes and it will change." That's sort of a tip-off to my location, don't anyone stalk me now. xD;

Right now, we're having gorgeous spring-like weather with days that aren't too warm or cool with a spot of rain here or there (I'm sure it won't last. Roll Eyes ) However nice this may be, it's completely HORRIBLE for my allergies and I wake up most days feeling dizzy-headed and stuffy with my eyes itching and watering and my nose running. It suuuucks. So bad. ;-;

Also, I'm kind of miffed at the weather here, because I like cold Winter weather on occassion and this year we barely had any Winter at all. This, and global warming is a "hoax." =/ Damn it all, where was my snoooww!? ;___;

WhingingNinja

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 2:00 am Reply with quote        
Sly our weather here is like that all the time we didn't really have what I'd call a proper summer as it was raining nearly all the time, and usually its a really dry and hot summer.

This winter I think we're going to get a really wet winter so eh we'll probably be complaining about it being cold lol least it doesn't snow where I am though I'd get over snow real quick I reckon

Sly
Coordinator

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 2:20 am Reply with quote        
Eh, I like snow once in awhile...since I really don't drive enough to complain about driving in it. Hai Also, a good Winter freeze is good for killing all the nasty little insect larve that have a tendancy to hatch when the weather gets warmer. That's one thing about the short/non-existant Winter this year: I bet the bugs'll be HORRID this summer. Neutral Eww. I hate bugs....
WhingingNinja

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 5:57 am Reply with quote        
oh ick bugs >> I have a bad phobia about most bugs rofl
so now I wish we could have a winter freezing just once haha would not need to bomb the place then. Talk about flies in summer >> gah
germy things

Catghost
Administrator

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 1:22 pm Reply with quote        
Our weather here is pretty bipolar as well, no snow though. It's just been ridiculously hot for the past month, I mean 85 degrees in March!? Wtf Duh That was a few weeks ago too. haha, I remember last year this same time I was freezing my butt off and had to get the electric blanket out, which I've NEVER had to do before. It's just been really weird this year. XD One day it's freezing, and literally the next it's 80 degrees. Oh how I love the South.

MIDOREA GAME DEV! WE'RE MAKING NEW MIDOREA ADVENTURE GAMES
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 2:54 pm Reply with quote        
Right!! All week it's bean warm and sunny, and now it's cold today. >< wat.

WhingingNinja

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:44 pm Reply with quote        
lol Chu go figure this one out all last week was cold which was expected as its the start of Autumn for us here in Australia and now all this week is meant to be warm >> screwball weather I call it, thats what it is *nods*
neomattlac

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 6:05 pm Reply with quote        
It is Spring.
It was warm last week, now it's freezing this week.